Teased and denied

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Cincy, Mar 5, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Cincy

Cincy Long term member

Local Time:
    4:54 AM
    After about two weeks of denial, I am so horny I can't stand it, but I beg her not to let me cum. She said she may allow me a ruined orgasm because she likes for me to lick my cum off her pussy. I begged her not to let me even a ruined orgasm, I just don't want to lose this feeling. Any one else feel this way?

2. DirtyFeet

DirtyFeet Active member

Retired
    Penticton, BC
    Local Time:
    You are lucky you get to beg, on my part begging has consequences! If I begged her not to let me orgasm I probably would be made to come frequently just to let me know I am not in control!

MtnViper, Chaz69, Flick and 1 other person like this.
  3. CuriousAndy

CuriousAndy Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    6:54 PM
    Yes, it's very confusing. I desperately want her, but at the same time a part of me wants her to never unlock me.

It'd not just the sexual desire that builds from being denied, but lots of other emotions seem to be heightened as well. I worry that being allowed to cum will change my emotional state.

But it's up to her, and me cuming is for her amusement or pleasure. So far in this lockdown she has allowed me to cum once over the last two weeks. My emotional state didn't change, which was a huge relief.

Maybe it's just the ratio of her pleasure to mine, keeping her satisfied and me desperate.

MtnViper and DirtyFeet like this.
  4. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    9:54 AM
    Yes, when you've had a long spell of chastity you're desperate for release but at the same time there's that awful dread of going back to zero and starting over again.

b_quark, MtnViper and DirtyFeet like this.
  5. Doug Scibor

Doug Scibor Long term member

Technical
    Atlanta, GA USA
    Local Time:
    I honestly think I'm at the point that if she would consent to letting me use a strap-on to pleasure her so I could work out my constant desire to thrust that I could go without indefinitely. I'd love to have her open the cage to play with me from time to time but orgasm is very much optional and better off if they're rare.

My constant desire for an erection and need to at least simulate the act of sex is the most surprising discovery of my own chastity journey.

6. b_quark

b_quark Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    2:54 AM
    A few years ago I asked my wife if I could use the strap-on again. I am not allowed PIV sex, and she has been pretty exclusive with the huge dildo and having me lick her clit and finger her anus simultaneously, which of course gives her the most pleasure. But I asked if I might please use the strap-on if I finger her clit or use the vibrator as well, because I really wanted to feel what it was like to thrust again. Her answer was a strict no, and she shared that it was because she doesn't want me pretending to be a real man. It's inappropriate, and it turns her off.

Rectrix and MtnViper like this.
  7. archie

archie Active member

Mid Atlantic USA
    Local Time:
    seriously, it’s not up to me. my dick is hers to do with what she wants, when she wants. she wants to keep me locked, fine. she wants to unlock me so she can use my dick, fine. she wants to unlock me so i can entertain her, fine. whatever she wants to do or not do with my dick is fine.

true42, b_quark and MtnViper like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice