Pain in Testicles When Erect

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by KnotaiTheGambler, Mar 5, 2022.

1. KnotaiTheGambler

Local Time:
    3:14 AM
    #1 KnotaiTheGambler, Mar 5, 2022
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2022
    I'm new to chastity, and today (just as my keyholder started a 3 day lock lol) I decided to try the 51mm ring that came with my cage instead of the 55mm ring.

Although I'm normally fine, when I get an erection, my testicles (mostly right testicle for some reason) start hurting. The pain feels similar to blueballs and gets worse the harder I get. The skin also gets darker, becoming fairly purple after a short while. I think it might have to do with the ring being pushed forward when I get erect.

Is this normal, or is it dangerous? Is this something I can fix with positioning, or is a 51 mm ring too small? When measuring ring size with a rope I was able to just barely get up to the first knuckle of my index finger under the rope with some working as low as 48.5 mm. 48.5 felt tight but comfortable to me when measuring, no pain after 10 minutes. .

When not hard, my testicles feel fine, although after being hard for a while my right testicle hurts a small amount and hurts to touch.

2. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Yes this is normal. You are getting erect which pushes your cage away from your body. Your cage is attached to your balls. Your balls are attached to your body. Simple. Between your body and your ball sack…the sack is the weak link.

I am somewhat surprised at the size of your ring being so big. A large ring is usually a 50mm, small is around 42, and medium is somewhere in between depending on who makes it. I would go a small as you can without causing discomfort. You want it to stay tight next to your body and not slide down your sack. I myself if given a choice, recommend a wide cage and as short as your most flaccid. This give blood flow enough to plump up girth but not length. It fills the cage but not enough to tighten the cage full, and that keeps it from pushing it away from the body and pulling on your balls.

Charles3451 likes this.
  3. KnotaiTheGambler

Local Time:
    So the ring size isn't the problem? I'm looking for a new cage, as my current one is a full half inch longer than it should really be, as one of my other posts mentions.

Is the pain particularly dangerous? Does the "shoelace trick" help with it?

Thanks so much!

4. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Actually I think the ring size is definitely a problem. Like I said, 50 is a pretty big ring, you should barely get your finger in the top up to the knuckle. Too big of a base ring allows it to slide down balls easier…hence the pain and getting hard behind your cage

5. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    8:14 AM
    i wud tell your KH if it hurt a lot.

6. WillieBDenied

WillieBDenied All men should be locked

Software
    San Diego, CA
    Local Time:
    1:14 AM
    I have to wear 55mm to 58mm otherwise the burning is unbearable. 50mm would be impossible for me to wear. I could never get a finger under that size.

7. KnotaiTheGambler

Local Time:
    Remeasuring with a rope today (a bit after a shower) I can't even go as small as before, but measuring is hard because when trying a square knot it keeps jetting slightly looser, and I'm not too sure where to measure, so I just measure in the middle of the bottom part of the knot. With my a bit of lube on my finger I can fit it under with a rope diameter of 49.97mm. I think I can go maybe 1 mm smaller at most, more likely only half a mm. I'm 5'9 and ~179 lbs, so I have some fat in the area I think.

8. KnotaiTheGambler

Local Time:
    Tested something: Using my 51mm ring, with the tube on, erections cause severe pain almost instantly. With the tube off and making sure the cage is as far back as possible, erections cause minor pain that ramps up over a few minutes.

9. KnotaiTheGambler

Local Time:
    There's also pain in the sides of my back, which is odd, alongside some discoloring of my scrotum as it gets dark, somewhat purple. (If it's helpful to see I can PM a picture, but I'm not going to put it here)

10. KnotaiTheGambler

Local Time:
    (edit to above, sorry I took too long):
    I also feel what seems like enlarged veins or tubes or something.

I tried the "shoelace trick" to try to keep the ring close to my body, but it doesn't seem to solve the issue entirely, although it, combined with constantly pushing back the bottom of the ring, seems to keep the ring closer to the body, making the pain more minimal (minor pain in testicles and slightly larger pain in side/back) and the discoloration is more minor. It doesn't fix the enlarged veins or tubes or whatever.

11. KnotaiTheGambler

Local Time:
    One more thing I noticed (sorry) is that because of the style of cage (a $20 holy trainer ripoff from amazon), I still get somewhat of an erection, where my dick at the open part of the tube gets hard and "curves" to have enough room before the tube itself.

12. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    8:14 AM
    that is very very big and please can i see a piccy of it .

13. bemfem

bemfem Long term member

Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    4:14 AM
    #13 bemfem, Mar 16, 2022
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2022
    You should have absolutely 0 pain. In a property fitted cage you should just feel pressure, mild discomfort. I wear my cage 24/7 with no issues and sleep in it. Those night erections are very strong and no pain. You need a properly fitted base ring that will basically hold your cage in place and will not allow your erect cock to push it forward. Also your cage has to be short and not allow growth. For comfort you need to fit a gap also. I posted a simple guide here.

https://www.chastitymansion.com/for...xpectations-for-24-7-cock-cage-wearing.45079/

14. bemfem

bemfem Long term member

Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    burning or scrotum is usually gap issue not the base ring size. I have 41.3 mm oval base ring, but I needed 15.9 mm gap to be comfortable. I wear my cock cage 24/7. No issues. Zero pain. I go to gym in it to work everything. I sleep in too. There is no pain. When my cock is trying to get hard I just feel pressure and mild discomfort until it gets soft. In soft state I don’t even often know I have a cock cage except for a nice sensation which reminds me of my wife.

15. WillieBDenied

WillieBDenied All men should be locked

Software
    San Diego, CA
    Local Time:
    1:14 AM
    interesting, but I found that if he gap is too big my left ball (smaller one) slips out. But no, it's the ring. The 50mm ring is embedded in my skin and even with lube it's still to much pressure and too much grip. I am not using metal by the way. I am too girthy for rings that small I guess. Plus, normal cages are way too small anyway, I had to get a larger one from cherry keeper. a 57mm is comfortable and works fine for me.

16. bemfem

bemfem Long term member

Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    #16 bemfem, Mar 17, 2022
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2022
    Whatever works for you. The base ring basically holds evertyhting togehter. At the end it is all mechanics of forces. If the base ring is too large it does not provide support for the cage and force from the cock muscle as it gets hard pulls it towards traped balls. That is why cock ring has to be just right and quite small and tight. When your cock starts getting hard, there is a lot of blood pumped to all tissue and it hardens and grows. The base ring will clamp that all down and it will now have enough friction force to hold it tight. It will not slip agains the balls and hurt them. The gap does not provide any force support. It only has to allow all skin to comfortably rest and blood to circulate. Yes, it cannot be large for testicles to slip. Advantage of custom made cage is that you can control ring and gap separately. That is often not possible with off-the-shelf devices. When you buy off-the-shelf cage and change ring, you also change the gap and vice versa. That is why people thing problem is the ring and it can be gap or othervise. The base ring has to be fitted first perfectly and independently of gap or cage. Then you do tube diameter and lenght and then gap. Again gap can change cock cage length and again that creates problems. For custom built cock cage you can control that. Cage has to perfectly sit on the penis so it cannot grow. If you prefevent growth, the muscle cannot excert its maxumum force and the base ring can support it and keep things in place. Any small growth of your penis and the force will be much much bigger and ring will not be able to hold it. Good luck and whatever works!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice