2022 chastity year?

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Hkeye, Feb 1, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Hkeye

Hkeye Active member

Local Time:
    12:14 PM
    I've posted some of my story elsewhere on this site but thought I'd start this new thread as an ongoing journal of my chastity.

I'm 50 and have been married 35yrs. We have enjoyed sex but for a few years frequency has been reducing to about once a few or two weeks. I'm rather small and cum very quickly. When we were younger I could continue making love after cumming until my wife would also cum, but for several years now sex is usually some foreplay then intercourse until I cum and that's it. It makes me feel bad that I'm basically using my wife's pussy to masturbate with as mostly she makes it clear that she is only doing it for my satisfaction. My wife's libido has dropped since she went into menopause and I'm sure my small penis & premature ejaculation do nothing for her sexual desires. Occasionally we use toys during foreplay and then my wife cums, which I really enjoy. After she lets me finish inside her, which only takes a few strokes.

We have dabled with male chastity on and off for about 10 years, first using a CB3000 (which was far too big for me) and more recently using a very small steel device. My wife has never been enthusiastic about me being locked up but has accepted the keys and is content with cuddling and being close.

We had a wonderful sex session on New Year's Eve and on 1st January 2020 I locked myself into the steel CD and gave her the key. I had been pestering for sex most nights which made bedtimes unpleasant for her and she just accepted the key. I'm thinking that I should go a year locked without cumming in my wife.

Previously when locked I "topped from the bottom" asking my wife to touch my balls and placing her pyjama bottoms on the floor next to the bed indicating that I wanted to use her toys on her. After she came she would suggest I unlock and have a "quickie". Occasionally she would initiate sex, choose which toys she would like used and just cuddle after she came. The longest time I was locked and we didn't have intercourse was 3 months.

This time I have been determined to not too from the bottom. I have not mentioned how I've been feeling about being locked or alerting her to my errections, etc. I have been proactively doing household chores, my wife usually does everything. The first couple of weeks were easy, but the end of January has been harder. I have mentioned chastity a few times. Asking her whether she thinks my behaviour at bedtime has been better. She said it had and that I only needed to stay locked until I've "been properly trained". No duration was discussed.

I placed the key in a tamper proof 'break glass' box and showed her. She was initially a bit shocked but didn't dwell on it for long.

So 4 weeks in I'm horny as hell already. I'm getting desperate to initiate sex, to get her to touch me or use my tongue or toys on her, but I'm going be strong and not do that. We went away for a few days to stay with friends. Cuddling in bed I told her that it has been a month since I have been locked up and asked her if we could still have sex and that she could come to bed without bottoms on if she wants to initiate sex. Her reply was "of course", but I don't know if she was thinking that I would be unlocked or locked for that.

I really want her to realise that her sexual satisfaction is what I desire more than just cumming in her. It feels wrong for me to "use" her pussy. I have to accept that when/if we have sex must be solely her decision and I think she is also realising that.

We are planning a trip abroad in May and I would not want to try watering the steel CD through airport security so I ordered a 3D printed resin Innie CD. It arrived today and I will try it on soon to ensure it is comfortable to wear for at least a week.

I will update this thread each week or month...

2. Lovemetal

Lovemetal Long term member

Oz
    Local Time:
    9:14 PM
    I get where you are coming from although I have never been in that position or experienced that. As we are a long term M/s relationship, all I can suggest you do exactly the same as we did and that is to sit down and discuss things openly, honestly, and in great detail. It will take some time but you just have to do it. That way and only that way will each persons wants be fully covered and a suitable result reached that is acceptable to you both. Good Discussions.

Hkeye likes this.
  3. Hkeye

Hkeye Active member

Local Time:
    3D Mamba Negative cage arrived and I tried it for a few days. Very light and felt comfortable, but morning wood caused small lacerations to my glans. I reverted back to my steel CD.

So an interesting development last night.
    After over a month of absolutely no sex, while cuddling in bed I gave in to my desire and asked my wife to hold my balls.
    Kindly but firmly she simply replied, "No. We're sleeping now.
    I told her I was really turned on, and she just replied "Oh. Can you sleep?"
    I'm getting desperate for her to allow me to have sex with her while staying locked, but her libido is extremely low.
    She does seem happy with me locked and the control it gives her.
    I'll just have to take it a day, week, month at a time.
    She knows if she requires satisfaction to leave her pyjama bottoms off, but so far she has not chosen to.

Guest 2271 likes this.
  4. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    6:14 AM
    If your key is in a tamper proof 'break glass' box, how were you able to try on the new device?

5. Hkeye

Hkeye Active member

Local Time:
    Currently I have access to an emergency key I have not told my wife about!

6. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    Oh wow, you haven't told her about your posts here have you? If she reads this, look out !!!

7. Hkeye

Hkeye Active member

Local Time:
    I don't think she looks at chastity info online.

Chaz69 likes this.
  8. Hkeye

Hkeye Active member

Local Time:
    So another development last night. My wife had contacted a doctor as she experience s pain during intercourse, even with my small size. She has been prescribed hormone cream to use for 3 months.
    Not sure if that means after 3 months she might require PIV sex.
    I was kinda accepting that PIV sex was over for us and am willing to please her in other ways while staying locked.

9. Hkeye

Hkeye Active member

Local Time:
    Today I woke up early with morning wood. My wife stirred and I told her I was trying to get erect. She nonchalantly said, "You poor thing".
    She seems to get getting used to me being locked.
    I waiting for her to desire some sexual relief, as I'm fairly sure she will get me to bring her off without reciprocating.

bondinchas and Rectrix like this.
  10. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Thanks for sharing!

11. Hkeye

Hkeye Active member

Local Time:
    My wife started using vaginal hormone medicine last night to help with vaginal atrophy due to menopause. We had a talk about it and she said it will take several months to have an effect, so intercourse can't happen for sometime.

I told her that I would still like to have sex with her in other ways. She let me know that me being locked puts her off sex a bit. I explained that this way I would not get carried away and want to penetrate her.

We then cuddled closely and I told her that for me this feels like sex now. She was pleased.

I'm desperate to massage her body, feel her pussy getting wet & lick her to orgasm, but have to let her determine how we go. I would like to stay locked for at least 3 months & have no PIV for a year.

Rectrix, homebody and Chaz69 like this.
  12. Hkeye

Hkeye Active member

Local Time:
    My wife went for a run this morning leaving me in bed. I couldn't resist the urge to tug on my cage, eventually resulting in me dripping some pre-cum.
    I definitely didn't cum, but I do feel less frustrated, my balls are less sensitive and haven't been constantly thinking about my wife's body & pussy today.
    Not sure if that is a good or bad thing.

ldg69 likes this.
  13. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    Have you tried sticking a vibrator in your ass to massage your prostate? That might relieve the pressure too.

14. Hkeye

Hkeye Active member

Local Time:
    I have used a reasonably big butt plug. It felt nice but I remained very horny & did not dribble any pre-cum.

15. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    Try it with a vibrator instead, and you don't need a big one, in fact using a small one would probably make it easier to find your prostate. I did it for the first time the other day and I got some dribble action.

16. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    The prostate is very powerful and stimulating alternative over the penis.

My Madame has no intention for me to have any future orgasm from my pinke. My prostate is in training to develop my future orgasms.

Good luck to you.

Hkeye likes this.
  17. Hkeye

Hkeye Active member

Local Time:
    A breakthrough last night...
    We went to bed reasonably early for a change. We were lying cuddling as normal when I told my wife I had a present for her for valentine's.
    I showed her the cute little gold bullet vibe and switched it on low, bringing it to her neck. She was not that interested, so we cuddled and I ran the vibrator gently up and down her back. I gradually moved to her upper arm then onto her breasts circling her nipples.
    She seemed to be enjoying it so I moved down her sides over her thigh and round to her pussy over her pyjama bottoms. She held me more closely and began moaning very seductively. She then rolled on her back spreading her legs slightly to allow the vibrator more intimate contact.
    Shortly later she whispered, "Put it inside", so I helped her pull her bottoms off and placed the vibe directly between her inner lips. At the same time I switched from constant vibe to a pulsing pattern. She started to cum quite quickly (she hasn't come since 31st December 2021, which was the last time we had sex of any kind). With the pulsing her orgasm went on & on. I moved her hand down to the vibe and suggested that she take over while I played with her nipples and sucked them in turn. This drove her to another level of orgasm. I told her that I felt like I was going to cum too, but I didn't go over the edge.
    After a few minutes she said, "I'm finished", and removed the vibe from her pussy and handed it to me to turn off. She asked, "What about you?". I told her I was fine.
    We talked about all the times I had cum in her leaving her unsatisfied so she shouldn't feel bad for me.
    I gave her a single good night kiss on her open wet pussy and told her thank you.
    She pulled her bottoms back on and we returned to cuddling closely.
    I was as hard as I could get in my cage, frustrated but also very satisfied. I told her that I loved her very much and that she was a beautiful, sexy woman and that I really enjoyed her orgasms. She said she liked her valentine's gift and that it was the first valentine's gift I have ever given her.
    We talked about how we can enjoy wonderful sex without involving my little penis and that we should do that again.
    As we lay cuddling drifting off to sleep I was very turned on by what had happened and the prospect of what is to come. I was also very aware that at no time did my wife make any attempt to touch my body or provide any relief to me by very full balls.
    It feels like we have crossed a threshold to somewhere wonderful....

18. Hkeye

Hkeye Active member

Local Time:
    We've been away from home for a couple of nights.
    Two things of interest (to me anyway) happened with regards to my chastity journey.
    1) My wife mentioned that she would be bringing the break-glass emergency key box with her in case there was a medical need to unlock me. So at least I know she is thinking about my locked cock.
    2) While were away lying in bed I asked her to touch me. She simply said, "No". I apologised for asking, telling her I was so turned on by her. She replied, "Oh dear". This time she won't seem to tolerate me topping form the bottom, and is gradually finding her dominate side I think.

Bill249017 and Bronco like this.
  19. Hkeye

Hkeye Active member

Local Time:
    Last night when we were in bed I tried to initiate sex with my wife. She said she wanted to go to sleep. We were cuddling but I was so turned on I could not sleep. I ws so worked up that after a few minutes I asked my wife if I could use her bullet vibrtor. She said, "Ok", but rolled over turning her back on me. I proceeded to masturbate with the vibrator and couldn't help but be quite vocal, making noises almost like a girl. I was close to cumming but needed her to cuddle me while I masturbated to go over the edge. I asked her to cuddle me, but she said, "You can't have everything" and remained with the back towards me.
    I was very close, let out a frustrated groan and stopped masturbating because I needed close physical contact with my wife. She thought I had cum and suggested I go and clean myself.
    I told her I had not cum, but that it had felt nice.
    She then turned and cuddled closely. I lay there still horny as hell thinking about the taste & smell of her pussy which I have not enjoyed for many weeks. I took deep slow breaths until my constrained erection finally wilted and we drifted off to sleep in each others arms.
    I don't want to give in and ask to be unlocked as I think that may be the end of our chastity play, but I do wan't to have sex with my wife so much in anyway she will allow.
    Unfortunately she has a very low desire for sex and seems very happy to have a basically non-sexual relationship which I am finding very hard.

Rectrix, Happytoplease and StubHub like this.
  20. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Suggest you accept and get used to it. Good luck

21. Hkeye

Hkeye Active member

Local Time:
    My wife and I had a talk in bed about my recent behaviour. She said that when and how we have sex should be entirely up to her. I should not suggest that we have sex or talk about how horny I feel or ask her to touch me or use her vibrator.
    She would let me know when we would be having sex by coming to bed without her pyjama bottoms on.
    She also mentioned that she has been using her internal hormone medicine, which she puts in every night, to treat vaginal atrophy and that she thinks it is having an effect as she feels wetter.

22. Hkeye

Hkeye Active member

Local Time:
    My wife generally gives the impression that she doesn't think about my locked cock at all. However recently when we traveled to visit friends for a few days she told me she was taking the emergency break-glass key box in case of medical emergency.
    This morning while dressing she told me that she thought her vagina was fixed by using daily internal hormone medicine and that I would need to break open the emergency key box as I will not be able to wear my CD as I am flying abroad in a few days.
    I think that means she will want PIV sex, but I know I'll cum so quickly it will be unsatisfactory for both of us. I'll suggest she cums first by oral &/or toys and only unlocks me after. My preference is that either I cum in my cage just from experiencing her orgasms or she loses the desire for PIV as it would only be for me. I'm pretty sure by that point I won't even be able to penetrate her without cumming.
    I've bought an all resin cage for air travel, so will introduce that when she gets me to remove my steel device.

23. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    If she wants PIV, you should be willing to oblige, it should be her choice. But, as you have concerns about stamina, you could suggest that she give you a ruined O before you try PIV, after her orgasms of course, as that might help you last longer. You could also try numbing cream.

Hkeye likes this.
  24. Hkeye

Hkeye Active member

Local Time:
    Plastic lock & numbered tags arrived from AliExpress today for my plastic 3D Mamba Negative cage. When my wife gets me to open the break-glass emergency key box to remove my metal CD when I fly next week I'll show her the resin cage and explain how it can be worn when traveling abroad.
    When I tried it, because it is SO small, I chatted my glans causing a small amount of bleeding. I think it was because I also wore an elasticated belt that held the Mamba close to my body allowing no room for morning wood. I'll use the belt with the Mamba during the day, but remove it at night.
    Long-term I'll stick with my metal CD as the Mamba does seem to smell funky quite quickly.

25. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    Rather than break the glass, why not swap keys with her, give her your actual emergency key and then you take her enclosed key, that way you'll only be able to use it in a real emergency.

Bronco and Hkeye like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice