Childhood masturbation, adult chastity?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by davidphd1866, Aug 2, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. davidphd1866

davidphd1866 Member

Local Time:
    2:27 AM
    Dear Group,

I would love to hear all thoughts and experiences related to a condition I am sure many of us share. How do you feel that your child masturbatory practices impact your current adult fitness to have sex?

In my case, I was by all measures an excessive masturbator. I begn just prior to puberty and continued at least daily until I was in my early twenties. Reading from various sources such as Dr. Wayne Lin, I believe that my excessive masturbation caused me to develop a small penis and testicles. (4.5 inches at best) In addition, I feel that my continuous depletion of semen placed a lot of strain on my endocrine and reproductive system. For example, I caught colds and flu a lot as a youngster.

As such, I seem to have lesser ability to perform (with penis) than most men my age. I am smaller in size, lower in semen volume, my orgasms just dribble instead of spurt, my erections aren't all that hard, etc. In addition, I have read that the Taoists believe that after a certain age, men should stop ejaculating--particularly if they have less than "robust" sexual health. (I am 46)

Can the members of the group recommend what is the correct way to address such performance deficiencies? Should men who masturbated too much as a child be restricted from having sex via chastity? Will extended chastity and semen retention help in the healing process? Should I ignore the signs? What should the sex life be like for a masturbator?

Thank you all for your CAREFUL considerations.

David

nubbin likes this.
  2. js11756

js11756 Senior Member

Local Time:
    5:27 AM
    David - with respect, I question many of you assumptions.

What question are you actually asking? If you are looking for a larger penis, there are exercise programs on the web - google it. Volume is what it is and why would you care?
    Ejaculation strength varies - it is muscle tone and tension. Are you otherwise fit?
    Would a doctor see an issue with anything?

You can not not injure yourself from excess masturbation, and I can't image that there is any healing to be done. Consult a doctor to ask these questions - they are better then the 'I came and it shot a bucket across the room' fantasies for reference.

js

Isopropylforyou likes this.
  3. tj246

tj246 Senior Member

Local Time:
    i am lock in a cb3000 and my lock up last 2-5 months at times

i to was masterbating alot and other things that cause my wife to put me in chastity
    turns out the longer im in my cb seems my penis is harder not sure if it is longer but i have alot more semen for when we have sex

4. davidphd1866

davidphd1866 Member

Local Time:
    TJ and JS,

My question is this: Does anyone feel that masturbatory habits in youth effect your performance today? And, if so, what should be done NOW?

David

Isopropylforyou likes this.
  5. Guest 0087

Guest 0087 Member

Local Time:
    4:27 AM
    Interesting topic, here is my theroy... YMMV.

As a youngin, I was obsessed with masturbation. I kinda feel sorry for my parents now, doing my laundry finding my used handkerchiefs... I mean they had to have known what they were for, but my parents were loving and didnt say anything. I grew up in a very open household, nothing was off limits. I didnt have to learn about the birds and bee's in school like most, I learned from very open and understanding parents. They told me how the body works, how the reproductive cycle works, everything. I further learned more at school, but I feel that excessive masturation actually helps you perform better, You get used to cumming a certin way, then when you have sex it takes longer because its not that "perfect" stimulation that your used to. I think penis size and masturbation are completley unrelated, though i've heard that the more you use it, the thicker it can be (up to a point) But I also feel like I developed alot of my kinks and fetish needs when i was younger DUE to the fact I masturbated every day (sometimes 3 times a night) I know one thing, Im not going to die of prostate cancer... Mine is well excersised. lol.

nubbin and M PowerYou like this.
  6. davidphd1866

davidphd1866 Member

Local Time:
    Thanks L4H. I appreciate your feedback. I have been reading quite of bit of older literature (scholarly, some good, some bad) that indicate many conditions of dysfunction are a result of excess masturbation. I am glad you feel that no ill effects occured.

David

7. Hkeye

Hkeye Active member

Local Time:
    9:27 AM
    I'm pretty sure my frequent masturbation when younger has resulted in me having premature ejaculation and only being able to last seconds in my wife's pussy before cumming.
    That problem is solved now as I am locked 24/7 for the foreseeable future and may not get to fell PIV sex again.

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  8. MSDB321

MSDB321 Long term member

Lincs UK
    Local Time:
    I have always masturbated a lot and in my late teens the thought of chastity was a big turn on. I dont think masturbation is bad for your health in fact it is supposed to be beneficial. However in marriage I was never a great lover of PIV sex and that may have had an origin in love of masturbation.

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  9. Design is me

Design is me Long term member

Local Time:
    I also started masturbating before puberty. I discovered it in the shower by letting the water hit at a certain spot it would cause a very intense feeling. I moved on to maturation from there and was a two a day masturbator most of my life. My penis size is close to 8 inches so that wasn't affected.
    I would say that it causes premature ejaculation issues. I have never been able to go more than a minute until recently. I am caged 24/7 now and when we do have sex, I can go as long as she wants as long as I slow down here and there. The cage seems to have desensitized my penis some. This is usually after being denied 2 to 4 weeks.
    Masterbation is also hard on a marriage. My wife loves the caged me.

Rectrix, Lazlo Toth and Hkeye like this.
  10. Guest 6019

Guest 6019 Long term member

Local Time:

Let's be clear, and I know this was a throwaway comment...Masturbating might lower your chances of prostate cancer but It will not prevent it.

11. gingers_sub

gingers_sub Junior Member

Gravenhurst, Ontario, Canada
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I do believe masturbation as a pre-teen had an effect on both my size and premature ejaculation.
    I started masturbating before i could even grow pubic hair and did not lose my virginity until i was 19 years old. So Lots of years spent jerking off.
    One method i used frequently was "dry humping" my mattress. Did it every night and morning even if i didnt get off while doing it.
    I have heard that the pressure and angle of matress humping causes erecticle dysfunction and my brain was trained to cum fast with relatively little stimulation. Once i had to try and last with the overwhelming sensations a pussy provides i had no chance.
    Not sure being small (4.5" on a good day) was influenced by early and frequent masturbation but it certainly may have.

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  12. Hkeye

Hkeye Active member

Local Time:
    I went 3 months locked without PIV sex. When released I came while trying to slide into my wife's pussy. So made my PE much, much worse. There is really no point in trying PIV sex anymore for me.

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  13. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    From age 12 to 18 I masturbated pretty much daily, got married at 18 and we have had sex at least once a day. Funny thing is, I believe my masturbation gave me great stamina, my goal when pleasuring myself was to increase stamina, edging myself multiple times before cumming.
    The last couple years chastity cage started off as just another kink to try, and now my Wife loves all the effects of it, and she’s very happy that she’s done away with most of that stamina.
    I know everyone is different, but I believe the years spent stroking my member gave me increased stamina and gave me the largest erections of my life, I’m sure the age had something to do with that also of course. But
    your mileage may vary lol

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  14. Hkeye

Hkeye Active member

Local Time:
    I think that's the difference. When I was young I used to master are to cum as quickly as possible. Should have realised that with the added stimulation of being inside a pussy later this was a recipe for disaster.
    More recently I have tried to edge myself & even use a Flashlight to try to improve my stamina, but I still cannot last with a real wet pussy.

15. Happytoplease

Happytoplease Sexually starved, and constantly horny.

England
    Local Time:
    You are not the only one, it just feels so good in a wet pussy.

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  16. NorCalMan

NorCalMan Member

Local Time:
    I was an impulsive masturbator growing up. Always afraid of getting caught I essentially taught myself to cum quickly. I believe that resulted in my adult premature ejaculation problems. I can remember making out with girls as a young teen and Cuming in my pants. Once older and enjoying nude sex (hand jobs and blowjobs) many gals commented with things like, well, that didn't take long etc.
    My masturbating after marriage became a problem in our relationship with my wife disappointed in our sex life. She never accepted my jerking off rather than having sex with her. After several failed attempts at using an honor system, I was put in a cage.

Lazlo Toth, 1mlockedup and Rectrix like this.
  17. Design is me

Local Time:
    I am also one of the ones that tried to cum as fast as possible when masturbating. I did cum almost immediately during piv when we first started orgasm denial. I think it started to turn around when she would let me inside her but demand that I couldn't cum. There is nothing more satisfying than to make your wife orgasm without Cumming and then being ordered back into the cage.
    This started when I didn't want to put the cage back on after I had an orgasm and got the let down. The sex without orgasm started because of that. It is good practice to last longer. It's mostly mental. Once you get used to being there you can think of distractions to help you last longer.

18. Hkeye

Hkeye Active member

Local Time:
    I would love to be able to do that. PIV if off the table for me for the foreseeable future. After long periods of orgasm denial I cum as I'm try to penetrate my wife's pussy, but that may not be a 'problem' 'delight' I will ever get to feel again.

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  19. Design is me

Local Time:
    Yes I could see that being a problem. Honestly I am to the point where I prefer not to cum and get a rush when she has an orgasm. It's very fulfilling and you don't have the sub drop associated with having an orgasm after being denied for weeks or months. If she teases you and makes you please her then you are very lucky.

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  20. Hkeye

Hkeye Active member

Local Time:
    Yes I'm very happy making my wife cum with my tongue or her toys. She is so kind that she would offer to remove my CD and let me cum in her after. That was very difficult for me to decline.
    Now her key is in a break glass emergency key box so it won't be so easily available.
    However, she has declined all sexual advances since I have been locked this time. It feels like she is testing/punishing me.
    Cuddling, which we do a lot, feels like sex to me now.

21. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    If touching yourself constantly, cumming all the time, led to all the problems you are describing…every male would have those problems. News flash, young boys get horny and do that…a lot.

Penis size, you can blame your parents. The rest…that’s on you. If you don’t cum large amounts, then you are probably cumming too often with little fore play. Not getting as hard? Probably not as excited jerking off alone. Sounds like orgasm is a destination and not a journey to get there.

Im not saying chastity wouldn’t help, it would. The reality is you need to stop focusing on the orgasm, blaming your childhood shame, and worrying about any performance. Hold off on wanking just to wank, enjoy it when it happens, and make fore play…yes even yours, a priority.

Lazlo Toth, true42 and Hkeye like this.
  22. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    It always makes me sad to read of guys saying they'll never have PIV again when they clearly wish they could. I've never experience PE myself, I have the opposite problem in that it can take me a long time to come. Of course, that's not a "problem" anymore as it suits my new lifestyle perfectly. Anyway, back to your PE issue, have you tried having your wife give you a ruined orgasm before PIV and then seeing if that improves your stamina? If you haven't tried RO's yet, you get to cum and release fluids but you don't feel the orgasm and you remain hard 'n horny. If you try one RO and you still have PE during PIV (man, that's a lot of acronyms, lol) then try 2 or 3 RO's before PIV. From what I hear, there's no limit to how many RO's you can have in a row except eventually you'll be shooting empty loads because you've run out of fluids.

So, if you're only giving up on PIV because of the PE, give this a try.

Lazlo Toth and Hkeye like this.
  23. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    Ain't that the truth!!! Unless a young boy has had his penis surgically removed, he's wanking, and not just once in a while either. And as for wives who get angry when they discover their man is also wanking, news flash ladies, every single man alive is wanking, the only question is how often. The exception to that last statement are the men who've discovered the benefits of orgasm control and are probably in a chastity device already.

Lazlo Toth and LukeVallentine like this.
  24. LukeVallentine

LukeVallentine Long term member

EU
    Local Time:
    11:27 AM
    Only once a day? You gotta pump those numbers up, those are rookie numbers.

25. enslavedbyc

enslavedbyc Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:27 AM
    No your habits are very common to the entire male population, while your issues are much less so.

Correlation doesn’t imply causation. It is a very well researched concept in statistics. You shoul look it up.

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice