ABDL dynamic with full belts - NeoSteel/my-steel

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by chrissySissy, Jan 22, 2022.

1. chrissySissy

chrissySissy New member

Local Time:
    3:19 AM
    Hello everyone.
    I have roughly a $2000 budget for a belt. Our dynamic is mainly FLR with some ABDL aspects which includes diapering at night and sometimes during the day.

I am currently comparing the she male belt from neosteel with the transformation belt from my-steel.
    Does anyone have experience with extended use in this scenario?

My main concern is cleanliness and how a belt may hold up over time under a diaper.
    Any guidance is greatly appreciated! :)

bitstripped likes this.
  2. one900goat

one900goat Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:19 AM
    So being abdl myself, I've found a few things about long-term and full belts:

* Messing is out, if that's your thing. It will get everywhere and in everything and require belt removal. The belts are fine for normal defecation, but a diaper is going to spread things out.

* You want something that is least likely to chafe, as you're already going to be exposing that area to skin breakdown. You might even consider going off your list and just getting a neosteel fun (or marvellous to at least have the shield). Avoid anything that has a rubbery liner in the crotch, especially because of the final point:

* Strong zinc oxide diaper cream everywhere all the time, especially in the tube. Usually this has oil or silicone in it, so if your belt liner has incompatibility, you're gonna have a bad time. If you skip out on cream, you'll also likely have a bad time.

PadMech likes this.
  3. PadMech

PadMech New member

Local Time:
    5:19 AM

Thank you so much for the advice, one900goat. I'm just getting started with the chastity part, but a lifelong abdl.

4. abitodd

abitodd Member

Canada, BC
    Local Time:
    This is some great info. I would second what everyone has said, avoid anything with a silicone liner. Choose something with a minimal amount of surfaces to clean. Neosteel has the arch/fun, arch/fun with shield ("Marvelous"), or the sports belts to choose from.

5. joritzingredients

joritzingredients New member

Local Time:
    1:19 PM
    It turns out I am not the only one who likes to be treated like a baby, a dominating mommy. I am new to this forum, and it’s great to find out that I share some of my kinks with others. I like regular sex too, but sometimes I feel this overwhelming desire to be treated like a kid by my PAWG girlfriend and that she feeds me with her large breasts. I haven’t tried diapers yet, but it would be cool too. Sometimes, when my girlfriend is away, I go to phoneamommy.com and experience the wildest orgasms because some women on the phone tell me I am their kid. They are going to slap me for being a bad boy. And thanks to this forum, I feel less weird about my kinks and fetishes.

bitstripped likes this.
  6. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    I've worn a diaper a few times with my Neosteel She-Male Sport Belt. I got to agree that doing #2 is very messy and the belt will need to be removed and a shower to get everything clean.

Finding out your not the only one, reminds me of the HBO show Real Sex from ages ago. They would interview real people on the street asking some pretty strange questions. One time in particular this guy answered, with the coming of the internet you find out your not the only strange one out there. Take it in that your into Fucking door knobs! So are many hundreds of others

I told you it was years ago, right.

7. Wanderer

Wanderer Active member

Sahuarita Arizona
    Local Time:
    I wear diapers a lot with nmy regular cage. I haven't had any issues so far, but I also haven't messed.

bitstripped likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice