Lock up duration

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Mistress Dita, Jan 20, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Mistress Dita

Mistress Dita Goddess Dita

Local Time:
    12:21 AM
    After an initial period of trial and error with chastity and orgasm denial, I am ready to put a more formal regime of lock down in place for pantie boi. I am lookung for suggestions on how to go forward with this.

2. Jail Bird

Jail Bird Long term member

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    8:21 PM
    Mistress, IMHO, once your submissive is use to being in his cage, it stays on until you decide to remove it.

For us, it started for a few days then off. Back on for a week, then off. Back on for two weeks till finally it just stays on. She removes her security tag and cage for grooming me and once in awhile a release for me.
    My longest lockup was 89 days without it's removal. I wanted to hit 90 days but she took that away from me as it was my goal, not hers.

As a chaste hubby, I'm to report any issues to her right away for her to decide what to do. Things happen like little sores, rubbing etc.

Once he's trained to being caged, having it off will feel strange to him. Learning to sit and pee will be new for him as well. He's very lucky to have you guide him into a chaste hubby!

3. Mistress Dita

Local Time:
    Thank you for your advice. I know that it should be entirely up to me when he allowed to remove the cage and when can orgasm, but I want to have some fun with it. I have seen dice games used to determine punishments for subs and wondered if I can use sonething similar to determine lock up duration. I like the thought of him rolling the dice and leaving it to fate. After all, if he rolls the dice it is entirely down to him how long he is locked.

slave_m and Jail Bird like this.
  4. Lady elizabeths sub

Lady elizabeths sub Active member

Builder
    South yorkshire
    Local Time:
    If you would like to use dice why not use emlalock so the key is locked away. He rolls 3 red dice and one other colour. The red dice will be the hours added by the wheel of fourtune game and the other hours subtracted eg

6 hours add
    2 hours add
    4hours add
    5 hours add
    2hours subtract

Then roll 1 dice to decide how many times per day the games must be played start the session and leave it with no holder then he is at the mercy of luck. You could also add a pillory option or even set the session end wheel to the above option in days so once he thinks his timer is finished he will have the final wheel to spin.

5. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Perfect! I'm that way too, counting days and setting goals, but of course it means I'm thinking about myself. I love how your wife made it about her.

bondinchas and Jail Bird like this.
  6. WhiteKnight

WhiteKnight Member

Local Time:
    There are a couple of versions of a little app. called Wheel of Misfortune around: it's been mentioned here so shouldn't be hard to find.
    It's basically an automated 'wheel spinner' and you can set how many segments you want and what goes in each one. There is also an option to remove a particular, individual segment once it has been 'landed on'.
    So you could for example have nine segments each saying: 'one week lock up' and a tenth saying: 'orgasm'. You could just keep respinning each time: giving him a 1 -10 chance or remove one each time, improving his odds, until does hit ther jackpot.
    Much more inventive to to have different length of lock-up: week, fortnight, month, three months; and other options such as tease and denial, BJ, handjob, ruined orgasm, masturbation, sex with no cumming and good old fashioned PIV.
    Another fun idea is for you to set a tariff of how many orgasms he has to give you before he gets one or even the chance of getting one. You don't even have to tell him in advance: write it down and ut it in a sealed envelope somewhere safe !
    Have fun, enjoy.

7. nycha

nycha Long term member

Local Time:
    1:21 AM
    Hello Mistress Dita
    a formal regime is always a good idea.
    A Sissy need rules and plenty of them.
    Supervised dressing and so on.

I´ll set up a special dice game for you later.

8. Mistress Dita

Local Time:
    Pantie boi has suggested that we use dice. He throws the 2 dice and these are multiplied together. However, like all good dice games, if he throws a double he gets to throw one more and the original result is multiplied by the additional number. This means his lock up can be between 1 and 216 days.Then on release day comes the bit I like best. He rolls one die and this is multiplied by 10 to give the time his cage is removed. This will be between 10 and 60 minutes.The final throw is a real killer and determines whether he is actually allowed an orgasm. It will work as follows.

If his lock up is between 1 and 10 days he needs to roll a 1 or 2 to be allowed an orgasm.

If his lock up is between 10 and 30 days he needs to roll a 1, 2 or 3.

If his lock up is any longer a 1, 2, 3, or 4 will get him an orgasm.

As soon as he has orgasmed or if his time runs out its back in the cage.

If he does not win an orgasm, I will give him a tease and deny session then lock him back up.

Once he is locked again, we role the dice to set the next lock up time

9. nycha

nycha Long term member

Local Time:
  10. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    My advice is to find out what YOU like best, first.

My Queen kept doubling the time until she found the period SHE liked best. As it turns out, she likes me best after 6 weeks of denial (not counting several teasing sessions). Then she likes to enjoy that me for at least 6 more weeks before opening the floor to chance. I was not a fan of her method (doubling the time until it was clearly yielding nothing more for her) but have to admit that I "needed" this conditioning. After some 3+ month sessions I now enjoy her orgasms better than my own, even if she uses me more sometimes.

asastype and true42 like this.
  11. Mistress Dita

Local Time:
    Doubling seem very harsh. If we sarted at one week, he would only get 7 orgasms in yhe first 2 years. The thing I lije about using the dice is yhat right up to the last second he does not know if hexwill get an orgasm. Also, if he does not then he cannot blame me.

12. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
  13. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    My KH, who has done her own research inlcuding buying books, is convinced that once the cage is comfy and hygiene is not a poblem that a minimum of 3 or 4 months continuously caged is required but she really wants to do 6 months.

Which also used to be a fantasy of mine but now, 4 weeks in and her reassuring me that 4 months is the earliest next unlock, I wish I had been more careful about what I wished for haha.

She has found erection and orgasm denial to be really sexy haha. I find it less and less so as time progresses.

bondinchas likes this.
  14. Mistress Dita

Local Time:
    Thank you for the information. I am sure there are many men who now wish they had not asked for chastity, but once women see the benefits we don't want to go back, and I am definately not going back!

15. Headtrip

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    It is for sure whatever pleases YOU, so if the dice are fun for you then great. Please, though, dont worry about him blaming you. In my case I needed to learn the hard (not?) way that She makes these rules, not me, not even "us", and it was about her finding what works (thus the inreasing time until she found her sweet spot). Thinking about it, I bet you could find a way to do a dice game that does this, too, but my advice is to deliberately not play fair and be proud of it. He wont like it, but he will learn to love it IMHO.

Chaz69 likes this.
  16. Mistress Dita

Local Time:
    I don't think pantie boi has thought out the dice game. I have calculted that because the average lock up time using this dice combination is 66 days!
    I am hoping that when he realises this, I can propose a mandatory 28 day lock up with additional days or release with no orgasm at my discretion. This will give me total control and I can really push his limits.

VirginBetaMale and Headtrip like this.
  17. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    7:21 PM
  18. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    From where I'm sitting, that is pretty hard to believe.

It rewires the brain. The "wishing they had not asked for it" seems quite unthinkable at this point.

Alceste, Headtrip and bondinchas like this.
  19. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    My madams advice would be to just keep him locked till you see otherwise, we have no set duration, I am locked for her amusement and pleasure.

bondinchas and Headtrip like this.
  20. Headtrip

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    Ohh, I do like this, or at least it sounds like you are figuring out what YOU want. And I agree with @true42 that this (your control) rewires his brain. I still dont like rhat she controls me so well yet I crave it none the less. And the stronger she gets the better it works, the more I want to please her. Chastity is a paradox.

21. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    5:21 PM
    Why give up your power to a dice game? Unlocking, and the possibility of orgasm, is a terrific motivator. Uncertainty as to when, is your control. Wield it. Be devious.

Above all else, own it. You will be devastating.

Headtrip likes this.
  22. lockedforfun

lockedforfun Long term member

Local Time:
    5:21 PM
    Here's a card game you can use. Buy a deck of cards and shuffle them. Each week, say, on Saturday night, if he hasn't done anything to lose his change at getting unlocked, he gets to draw one card from the deck. If it's a Lucky Card, he gets out for an orgasm. If it's not, then he has to wait another week. Either way, throw the card away. If he did something during the week to displease you, instead of him getting to draw a card, you randomly draw one and throw it away without showing it to him (so he doesn't know if it was one of his precious Lucky Cards or not).

What is a Lucky Card? You pick to start the game, based on how often you want him unlocked.

Red Cards: Any red card is a Lucky Card. Average 2 weeks between unlocks, 26 orgasms in the year

Hearts: Any Heart is a Lucky Card. Average 4 weeks between unlocks, 13 orgasms for the year.

Queens: Any Queen is a Lucky Card. Average 13 weeks between unlocks, 4 orgasms for the year.

Red Queens: The Queen of Hearts and Queen of Diamonds are Lucky Cards. Ave 26 weeks between unlocks, 2 orgasms for the year.

Queen of Hearts: The Queen of Hearts is the only Lucky Card. 1 orgasms for the year.

52 cards = 1 full year. After the year is up, you can start another game with a new deck. If you want, you can move up one level (e.g. go from Red Cards year 1 to Hearts year 2 and Queens year 3...)

23. Derek1468

Derek1468 Active member

Local Time:
  24. Straponlover79

Straponlover79 Active member

netherlands
    Local Time:
    Only unlock him when you thinks its nescesary or he deserteurs it.
    Otherwise just lef the lock stay shut.

25. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    The clever Dom won't be giving up power to the dice, but setting the rules so that whatever the dice say, it will be what the Dom wants.
    If the Dom wants a short duration, they can set the rule to be "the throw is the number of days",
    if they want a long duration, they set the rule to be "the throw is the number of months".
    And the Dom can choose to shorten or extend the duration, on their whim. The dice having the power can be just an illusion, the Dom can always be in complete control, whatever the dice say.

Straponlover79 and Headtrip like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice