An opinion of mine

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Guest 2922, Jan 22, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Guest 2922

Guest 2922 Active member

Local Time:
    3:25 PM
    Personally I do agree with the idea of a female led relationship, particularly in the home. I think in public men are better suited to, maybe not be in control but the person who is out front.
    I also think chastity is a good way to make monogamy kinky again, that said I am 100% against poly, swinging, cuckolding. In regular relationships the woman would not tolerate the man have other partners, I see no reason why it should be any different in a female led relationship. Its hypocritical!
    If the man has a small dick have him wear a strap on, then once you get what you wanted suck him off. Or use a magic wand on him while he's in chastity

homebody and Straponlover79 like this.
  2. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    12:25 PM
    I am sure you will love it here. There is SO much more that you can object to.

3. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    7:25 PM
    each to their own. Some will agree with you, some won't.

4. Guest 2922

Guest 2922 Active member

Local Time:
    Im mostly objecting to women having multiple partners while she keeps a guy in chastity, seems pretty rotten to me

Straponlover79 likes this.
  5. notbeinfringed85

notbeinfringed85 Active member

Electrician and First Responder
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    The cool part is you can do whatever you want. You can’t tell other people what to do.

6. Guest 2922

Guest 2922 Active member

Local Time:
    Im not trying to tell anyone what to do, however lots of women have turned to push this on me. And, I refused. I just wonder if some men are willing to go along just to have someone in their life. Picture it in the reverse, you wouldn't tolerate being put in female chastity and the guy going out to a bar and having sex with random women. Then coming home and saying "hey clean this off with your mouth" That is essentially what women are pushing, see what Im saying?

7. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    You are getting off on the wrong foot here.

Your opinions come across as a major put down.

Hang around, and in a short time you will discover an astonishing array of kinks and practices. And, rarely is anyone put down unless it is criminal or dangerous. At that point they are usually banned.

What everyone seems to have in common, is a need for information and support. This is a unique place where people are very supportive, even if they are not personally into your particular activity.

If you were to come to this Female Led Relationship forum, and turn your statements into questions about why people are into these things, you will likely get some interesting answers.

8. Guest 2922

Guest 2922 Active member

Local Time:
    You can all line up to tell me Im wrong all you want, my point still stands. If you were to reverse cuckolding and chastity to the women I do not believe any women would go along with what flr cuckolding pushes on men.
    For me its 1 on 1 or I will gladly stay single

homebody likes this.
  9. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    this made me lol!

10. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    I did not say you were wrong, you did.

true42 and Straponlover79 like this.
  11. Guest 2922

Guest 2922 Active member

Local Time:
    I said people can line up to say Im wrong, in a indirect way

12. SubSnuggler

SubSnuggler Owned by Mistress2and4you

USA
    Local Time:
    2:25 PM
    In our relationship both of us accept that the Alpha leader gets to enjoy others besides the primary beta. It’s been that way for thousands of years and is a benefit of leading the group. When I led the relationship that was an expectation of mine, though I didn’t take advantage of it. My Wife now leads and she has that perk if she wants it. It’s not about love or cheating it’s about dominance.

subrick likes this.
  13. Guest 2922

Guest 2922 Active member

Local Time:
    To each their own, but in traditional marriages if the man did that the woman would likely divorce him and take the house, half his money, and get alimony and child support.

14. Straponlover79

Straponlover79 Active member

netherlands
    Local Time:
    8:25 PM
    I am in chastity and have nothing with cuckholding swinging and those kinks.
    My Queen and i have a kind of soft FLR at this moment when we are alone for the last year.
    When others are to visit us or we went on a visit, people they wil see just as we are the last 12years.

You can be repulsif to thise kinks thats you're choice and belief.

But what a lot of people say in this thread that there is more to chastity and FLR then cuckholding .

Maybe you could try to respect those guys and Girls that are in to that kinks a bit.
    They respect you to even when u don't share there toughts in the matter.

Just ask why they want it and you get some answers that maybe rock you in youre toughts.

CM.is a nice place with respect for each other AND the various kinks.
    Justbl search the exit forget youre account and never come back i you can't do that.
    But thats just my 50cents.....

subhubandy likes this.
  15. Guest 2922

Guest 2922 Active member

Local Time:
    I see this as sort like negotiating a contract, and with female led relationships being somewhat new they're pushing for terms that are the most advantageous to them. And I see the utter hypocrisy in it coming from the US where I live women destroy mens lives through divorce over a fraction of what women want in female led relationships. If people don't like what Im saying in 1 thread they can go elsewhere, Im not giving ground about my opinion. I know men who lost their homes and have to pay spousal support and child support and now can't even afford a place to live for themselves, and they weren't even cheating on their wife. Someone in my graduating class went to prison for rape, because his girlfriend who he lived with and had a kid with claimed he raped her. Which he didn't. A former coworker of mine his now ex wife got a bunch of credit cards in his name and maxed them all out, then divorced him. He ended up losing his job partly because his vehicle needed repairs he couldn't afford and he couldn't get to work, and because his ex turned him into am alcoholic. Lastly as far as Im concerned my fathers death from cancer was from my mothers verbal abuse, I say that due to the way she acted towards me after he died during my early teen years.

16. SubSnuggler

SubSnuggler Owned by Mistress2and4you

USA
    Local Time:
    2:25 PM
    You are really confused. None of the relationships you mentioned are loving kink relationships. Cuckolding isn’t cheating. Cuckolding is a kink enjoyed by both parties and is consensual. You see a bunch of lemons and think you know what cucking is. Learn about it then determine if you can criticize it. Right now you don’t have a clue and you come across as pretty ignorant. I’m sorry you had some bad encounters in your life but they have left you with no useful information with which to judge FLR relationships and especially cucking in particular.

HT89, true42, Straponlover79 and 2 others like this.
  17. Guest 2922

Guest 2922 Active member

Local Time:
    All the relationships I've been in where with women who were just as bad too.
    This argument between the 2 of us is like US republicans and democrats arguing on who is right. And Im not one to back down from anyone

18. subrick

subrick Junior Member

Engineering/Technical Education.
    USA, Western Massachusetts.
    Local Time:
    Ok, I have to ask...just what type of "bait" are you using to attract "lots of women" wanting to cuckold you? I know there ARE lots of men out there actively LOOKING for such a woman, with little or no success. Perhaps you could turn your angst about cuckolding to a greater good by making a post revealing your secrets as to how to attract such women? I'm sure there are many right here on Chastity Mansion who would appreciate some pointers from an "old pro". Just a thought.

By the way, I'm happily married, so I'm NOT one of those seeking such a woman. :)

~subrick

Beta101 and Freaky Rabbit like this.
  19. Guest 2922

Guest 2922 Active member

Local Time:
    Women I've talked to online. Sites like collar space, even ok cupid I've encountered that

20. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    An important point that you may be unaware of, is for most couples in hotwifing, cuckolding, chastity, and FLR, the idea was overwhelmingly suggested by the male.

These practices are complementary and often lumped together. If you say you are into chastity, people might assume you are into everything else as well.

If you are constantly approached for those activities, maybe you need to rewrite your profile or just ignore them.

21. Guest 2922

Guest 2922 Active member

Local Time:
    What you're saying makes sense, here is part of my profile on collar space

Looking for a single woman for a long term flr, I can't stress the 1 on 1 part enough here. Im a masculine type guy who enjoys reverse roles sexually, pussy worship, chastity, spanking, pegging, are the sort of kinks Im interested in.

22. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    #22 L-u-c-y, Jan 23, 2022
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2022
    Why don't you focus on what YOU like about chastity, as you stated above, rather than joining the site and immediately telling others what they are doing wrong. It doesn't seem a good way to make friends.

Headtrip, SmallRyan, Alceste and 8 others like this.
  23. Mojoman

Mojoman Long term member

Local Time:
    Sorry to hear about your past, it sounds quite traumatic. So much so that maybe those past experiences with women have jaundiced you view on females generally, to the extent that you are now unable to form any attachment. You certainly come across as being quite angry.

I'd recommend that you get some counselling and deal with those issues, before you let this anger get the better of you. It's never too late.

Good luck.

Beta101 and LockedinColumbus like this.
  24. Guest 2922

Guest 2922 Active member

Local Time:
    The thing I haven't said no one should do this, Im simply saying I have a problem with this. And some of the responses have gotten me defensive

25. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    That's because your attitude has made them defensive.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice