Just a question

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Red_Flag_Sam, Jul 12, 2010.

1. Red_Flag_Sam

Red_Flag_Sam Active member

Local Time:
    4:32 AM
    I was just wondering what the acceptable way of talking to a Mistress on here is? Would/Should I call the mistresses on here "Mistress" or "Goddess"? Just a question as obviously none of them are MY mistress (which is a shame in all honesty, even though when my girlfriend and I play, she is an amazing Mistress....still, can't get too much of a great thing!), so, with that in mind, would it be inappropriate for me to call a mistress who is not dominating me in any partiuclar way and whom I have no BDSM relationship with (yet?) "Mistress"? Just a general musing :).

2. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    12:32 AM
    It has always been My opnion that until told otherwise that is is acceptable to call someone by thier title.
    For example, when I recieve messages or am in chat I am usually referred to as Mistress Michelle. Goddess Jen does not have Mistress in Her title and is referred to as Goddess Jen. Unless of course we are talking to each other and then We refer to each other as Jen and Michelle. But I do not think it is appropriate for any submissive to call a Superior by Her first name unless told to do so.
    So, until told otherwise I believe you should refer to anyone with thier titles.

Mistress Michelle

3. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:32 AM
    Mistress Michelle is right ... as always *giggle* a submissive person, unless told otherwise, should address a Lady with the proper title. However, I see your point and sometimes one can be quite unsure how to address a Dom Lady in particular when the sub is not owned by Her. In that case I was taught that one may use "Ma'am" as a honorific form of address.
    After all, even the Queen may be addressed that way.

maid katrin

4. Red_Flag_Sam

Red_Flag_Sam Active member

Local Time:
    4:32 AM
    Thank you for the advice both Mistress Michelle and Maid Katrin. Really don't want to cross any kind of line of protocol on here on anything :). Another question - would this extend to submissives calling each other (e.g. as I did just now) by their full titles e.g. Maid Katrin, or would "Katrin" be acceptable? In fact, I'll ask this to Maid KAtrin herself - would you prefer the full title or would you mind being called Katrin withouth the "maid"? :)

5. maid katrin

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    The word maid in my user name is not a title. It's rather to make clear what and who i am, so I don't mind calling me just katrin. I can not speak for others, however, but treating each other politely and respecting their opinions is always a right thing to do. This way you nearly can't cross any line of a protocoll.

maid katrin

6. Mistress Becca

Mistress Becca Doyenne of the Mansion!

Local Time:
    Katrin, I just have to say.. the period of your lock up is VERY impressive!

7. maid katrin

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Dear Mistress,

it is half as impressive when considering that i am a transsexual person. I never had much interest in that piece of meat between my legs. Wearing a full steel belt is the best way to have it forced out of my life without having it removed of which i am utterly scared. A good side effect - it serves my fetish for steel bondage quite nicely ;-) and with my Mistress holding the key it makes me aware of whom I belong to at all times.

*curtsey*

maid katrin

8. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    12:32 AM
    I distinguish people's "handle" in chats or in the Mansion from honorifics. If I was actively in a D/s relationship, I would be reluctant to call anyone "Mistress" other than my own. lol. However, I don't consider "handles" in the same way, so addressing someone as "Mistress" or "Goddess" in this context doesn't particularly bother me.

mikecb

9. Spike's Bitch

Spike's Bitch Long term member

Local Time:
    9:32 PM
    In my case it would be best to call me by my full user name. If you call me Spike you are actually calling me by my mistress's name. :)
    So in case of doubt, use the full user name.

10. Locked_In_LV

Locked_In_LV Long term member

Las Vegas, NV
    Local Time:
    I agree with the general consensus of addressing someone by their forum username... I would never call anyone besides Mistress Lauren just "Mistress" or any other "official" title as Mistress Lauren is the only person whom I serve... I feel it would be undermining our roles in this relationship and effectively reducing the meaning of the title.

11. Smaug

Smaug Member

Local Time:
    I like to use the word "Ma'am" when addressing the Ladies here, if I don't use their full user name. I call my Queen "Majesty" but she isn't much into forums so she has not joined this site, I wish she would though. I will address other subs by their full user name unless asked to do otherwise. You can all call me whatever you want as long as I am not called late for sex!
    By the way, I call myself Smaug, but I'm not really an old pissed off Dragon, honest.

Smaug

P.S. I love Chastity Mansion, this is a great place with nice Moderators and Administrators, everyone here has been only kind to me.

12. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Despite having a title I don't use it all that often.

I only use it when I'm in a "high protocol" mood and at that point all my subbies know that LOL. So for me it's a scene thing.

My board preference is to be called Ms Emma, but not many people here know that either, so I go with anything that's polite and respectful.

I'm not the type to go around telling you off for forgetting the y/Your and u/Us business, so people like it, some people don't. As long as your post is readable and polite (even if putting across a disagreement or difference of opinion) I'm happy.

Now.... on your knees bitch! (Tongue firmly in cheek! :haha4:)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice