I'm a new member

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ms-laurel, Jul 5, 2010.

1. ms-laurel

ms-laurel Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:57 AM
    Hello everyone~~

I wanted to introduce myself as I am new here. I'm from Missouri and am looking forward to building relationships with people here who are like minded...you know that women are superior. "I know that today I am assured of the strength of my femininity. I have been transformed into a self-assured, enlightened women of character. I lead with compassion, truth and most of all, love." I joined back in May but have been too distracted by life circumstances to really get into this site. I do like it here, it feels like home in many ways. Just a little about me: I am a compassionate and loving woman. After several unhealthy relationships in life, I've decided to do something new. Since I have seemed to draw submissive men to me most of my life without a clue as to what to do with that, a good friend introduced me to the world of Femdom. It feels very natural to me. I have a slave and am trying to find a balance in my life. I so look forward to learning more about myself, this lifestyle and new experiences from others to incorporate into my life. Thanks for listening.

Ms. Laurel

2. Slave_Scott

Slave_Scott Owned and Controlled By Mistress Shar

Local Time:
    1:27 PM
    Welcome ms-laurel. I am a male submissive and it's great to have women like you around as there needs strong Mistresses like you in this world. :D

3. ms-laurel

ms-laurel Junior Member

Local Time:

Thank you for your reply. I hope you read some of my other posts too. How long have you been around here? What part of Canada are you in? I used to live in and near Detroit and have been there many times growing up. I still have family there and go at least once or twice a year to visit. Be my friend? B)

Ms Laurel

4. Slave_Scott

Slave_Scott Owned and Controlled By Mistress Shar

Local Time:
    1:27 PM
    Ms Laurel,
    I've only been her for a mounth or so but I have found this is a great site, good source of information and great people.
    I used to live in Ontario but I move to Newfoundland 7 years ago and I love it here.
    Please have a great time here, I'm sure your imput will be much appreciated. :)

5. Sarah

Sarah Sarah

Local Time:
    3:57 PM
    Um, no. We're not.

I'm curious... what leads you to believe we are?

Sarah.

6. susie q

susie q Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan

Local Time:
    11:57 AM
    :) Welcome Ms Laurel,i hope you enjoy the site,just filled with wonderful people ,i feel women are superior and i know this becouse i'm not one :p

7. Sarah

Sarah Sarah

Local Time:
    I'm curious, Susie... do you feel women are superior or do you claim to know it as an objective fact?

Sarah

8. susie q

Local Time:
    I'm quite certain of it and always felt this way,i know if Mistress Michelle screams SUSIE!!! i'm on my way in a big hurry ;)

9. Sarah

Sarah Sarah

Local Time:
    This still doesn't answer the question. You're certain of... what? That you feel it or that it's true?

Sarah.

10. susie q

Local Time:
    Women are superior ,i know it,feel it ,damn sure of it,swear to God and 6 other things i can't think of ,a big Curtsey :)

11. Sarah

Sarah Sarah

Local Time:
    That's interesting. Usually when one person claims another person is inferior or superior on account of their genetics, it's rightly considered to be somewhat reprehensible. You know, how some people think black people are inferior to white ones and all that nonsense. You're qualitatively saying the same thing.

So, do you have any objective and independently verifiable evidence to back your claim up, Susie?

Sarah.

12. ms-laurel

ms-laurel Junior Member

Local Time:

Hi Sarah~~please don't take offense. :unsure: I just believe that women are the natural leaders in relationships...women are (for the most part) more emotionally in touch, have the honor and privilege of carrying children and being able to feed them, have a greater emotional intelligence that allows them to love at a deeper level. women are made to be in charge of the relationship with love and compassion, not prejudice or anger. This is not to create feelings of inferiority in others but to guide with wisdom and love sharing my gifts. Women have been led to believe they are inferior for many, many years...all I'm saying is no we are superior...that is my perspective. Have a great day!!! Ms Laurel

13. Sarah

Sarah Sarah

Local Time:
    In what ways do you think women are superior, specifically?

Sarah.

14. susie q

Local Time:
    :unsure: Hmmmmm seems i've opened up a can of worms here but let me try to explain how i feel....i'm just a mere sissygurl very submissive and have always looked up to females for advice,guidence,love and compasion,as for me you all are the only ones that make sense to me?? ,prediduce not even a drop of it in my body ,it's just that i have alot of respect for women ..i hope that clears this up abit and with all do respect that i feel you all deserve so very much i Curtsey outta here lol :D

15. Sarah

Sarah Sarah

Local Time:
    The point I'm making is this: women are not superior. You might feel that, but that doesn't make it an objective truth since there are many women (I'm one of them) who feel differently.

I don't even know how you'd measure this "superiorirty" thing in any case. In giving birth, women are definitely superior to men; at feats of physical strength and endurance, then in the main men are far superior to women.

You might argue child-birth is socially more useful than feats of strength; in which case, I ask you whom you'd rather have at your side if you were being threatened by a thug in an alleway: a strong, aggressive male or a pregnant woman?

Sarah

16. johnkelly00

johnkelly00 Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:57 AM
    Ms. Laurel -

I wouldn't worry too much about Sarah. From what I can tell, she has definite, strong opinions about a lot of things chastity related and tends to be adamant about getting her points across. I'm sure she's not trying to be argumentative and rude. I would hate to speak for her though.

Maybe instead of hijacking your welcome thread, she will decide, in a separate post, to describe how she feels about women being superior (or not)? If she did, I'm sure we would all love to read about how she reconciles locking up her husband's cock with the thought that they are equal. We'll see.

Welcome to the Mansion. I hope you enjoy yourself.

17. Sarah

Sarah Sarah

Local Time:
    John, being adamant is not quite the same as being persistent and tenacious in search of the truth.

In any case, my motives and personal attitudes and behaviors are irrelevent: if people state as a fact "women are superior" it's incumbent on them to provide evidence for this. Wouldn't you agree?

As for "we would all love to read about how she reconciles locking up her husband's cock with the thought that they are equal", what do you think this has to do with "equality"? How does a mutually consented-to action or behaviour imply a lack of equality?

What, precisely, is there to be reconciled?

Sarah

18. Jens

Jens CO-Owner of CM
    Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Moderator

Art director, film producer
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    4:57 PM
    This thread has gone way off track. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions. If you all wish to debate something, that's great, but please start up a thread in the correct section or send the member a PM, lets keep this section/thread for what it is intended, a welcome area! So with that,

Welcome to the Mansion Ms-Laurel, I hope you enjoy your stay here, if you need any help please do not hesitate to ask. [​IMG]

19. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    Welcome to the Mansion, Ms Laurel!! It's so great to have another assertive, confident woman in our midst!

I'm sure you'll find a wealth of information and friendly advice here. Please make yourself at home. Oh, and btw...

Your friendship request was accepted. :)

20. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Ms Laurel, :welcome: to the Mansion.

I'm sorry you've been confronted with such hostility in a WELCOME thread. It doesn't usually happen, and I'm afraid it fell through the net.

Sarah, I think this falls under your thoughts on religion. Some people choose to believe Females are superior, it IS their belief system. Let them get on with it.

There are far more stupid things claimed around the internet than the fact Females are superior, we won't be able to change people's minds, regardless of how much or little evidence they have.

I think I'm ugly... many people believe I'm beautiful. I have no evidence either way. So what am I?

Please don't answer, this thread is for Ms Laurel. :welcome:

21. Smaug

Smaug Member

Local Time:
    8:57 AM
    Welcome to the Mansion Ma'am, I hope you enjoy your stay.
    I am going to start a new thread t o continue the discussion started earlier.

22. cynthia_deville

cynthia_deville Mistress Rob's slave

Local Time:
    Ms Laurel,

a heart felt welcome and do feel so bad for the hostility that You encountered from Your introduction. Enjoy Your time here as there is a wealth of information and very good people as well. Something for most tastes. Thank You for taking the time to introduce Your self.

cynthia

23. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    Welcome to the Mansion Ms. Lauren!

I like the vision that you quoted:

"I know that today I am assured of the strength of my femininity. I have been transformed into a self-assured, enlightened women of character. I lead with compassion, truth and most of all, love."

If you don't mind, I would like to take these words to my gurly heart. Um, I may have to substitute "follow" for "lead", and make some other minor changes, but it sounds good to me!

I look forward to your posts (when I catch up on the hundreds of others that I have missed the last few weeks)

Respectfully,
    Cindy

24. Mistress Spike

Mistress Spike Slettebak

Local Time:
    Welcome Ms. Laurel! I'm very new here too and I assure you it IS a very welcoming friendly environment! <3

25. ms-laurel

ms-laurel Junior Member

Local Time:
    Thank you and welcome to you as well. It was kind of a rocky start but that's okay, I'm all about acceptance of what is and looking to myself for changes instead of others. Your picture is absolutely beautiful. You are a very beautiful woman. Where in Canada? I was born and raised in Detroit and surrounding area, now in Missouri, but have been to Canada many times growing up. I hope to talk to you more. May we be friends? Have a wonderful evening.

Ms Laurel

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice