A Different Type of Ruined Orgasm

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by ChasteHubby2015, Dec 8, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. ChasteHubby2015

ChasteHubby2015 Male Feminist

USA
    Local Time:
    3:29 PM
    I would like to share something that I’ve read about and seen videos of online in the past, but never really experienced before until now, a truly different type of ruined orgasm than the one most people are probably familiar with.

Let me start off by saying that my wife and I have been practicing enforced male chastity and male orgasm denial within a loving FLR for a while now and have always thought that our only options for my infrequent sexual release are: prostate milking, ruined orgasm, or full orgasm. With ruined orgasms, she takes away all stimulation and the result is a dribbling and not very pleasurable orgasm; however, I still feel a sense of completion, my penis begins to go flaccid shortly thereafter, and there is a refractory period, similarly to when I experience a full orgasm, albeit a little less and with much less drop in desire.

Last night, I experienced a ruined orgasm in which about three quarters the amount of sperm that would normally be expelled during a full orgasm slowly dribbled out after she removed all stimulation when I was nearing orgasm, but I didn’t go over the tipping point, meaning, although I had a mini ejaculation, I didn’t experience an orgasm at all. It was as if I was still near the edge and wanting so badly to finish.

After a very brief break, my wife continued stimulation and stopped once again once I was near orgasm and again, I experienced another brief ejaculation in which perhaps a quarter of sperm that would normally be expelled during a full orgasm slowly dribbled out. Once again, I was still near the edge and wanted so badly to finish.

This was repeated for a third time and this time the brief ejaculation resulted in just a drop of sperm to be slowly expelled, and once again, I was near the edge and wanting to finish more than ever. At this point, my body had expelled all of the sperm available and any ejaculation after this would have been bone dry, even if I were allowed a full orgasm.

This is when my wife decided to stop, ice me down, lock me back up in my inescapable chastity device, and untie me to perform oral on her, in which she experienced a lengthy orgasm. I had absolutely no drop in desire whatsoever and in fact, was much more horny than I was before we started and extremely frustrated. I had no idea that this type of ruined orgasm was even possible for me, despite having seen it online, a truly orgasm free ejaculation where I experienced absolutely no feelings of completion whatsoever, no different than a regular tease and denial session. It was really difficult to fall asleep after this.

I have been so docile and affectionate with her today that she said I’m never getting a different type of release again now that she’s discovered this, but she did reiterate that I would be physically punished if I complained about my situation or whined for a release.

Has anyone else experienced this type of ruined orgasm before?

SubBoy20_14, Rectrix, nubbin and 11 others like this.
  2. Anonoman

Anonoman Long term member

Local Time:
    9:29 PM
    Could it have been ‘precum’??

Pre-ejaculate, sometimes called precum, is a clear fluid that is released when a man becomes sexually aroused, but before he ejaculates. Sometimes, it can be seen at the tip of the penis, but many men don’t even notice it.

The fluid is produced by a pair of pea-sized glands called the Cowper’s glands, located near the urethra, a tube in the penis with a dual purpose: allowing urine and semen to exit the body.

nubbin and sextudent like this.
  3. ChasteHubby2015

ChasteHubby2015 Male Feminist

USA
    Local Time:
    I know what you’re referring to, but no, this was actual cum, as in the thick white stuff that gets expelled during an ejaculation.

Flick likes this.
  4. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    I have experienced something like this but it was after 6 ti 8 weeks weeks of no orgasm in early start into chasity.

It's been months and my last ruined was my last penis orgasm she says. My future orgasm will be prostate/anal source only. If and when I have one.

Guest 2684 and ChasteHubby2015 like this.
  5. Doug Scibor

Doug Scibor Long term member

Technical
    Atlanta, GA USA
    Local Time:
    4:29 PM
    It sounds as if she has zeroed in on what a true 'ruin' is supposed to be. I have no personal experience with it but as I understand it, the ejaculation without orgasm is the very height of what ruined orgasms are meant to accomplish.

Your description is spot on.

6. CuriousTurtle

CuriousTurtle Active member

Machinist
    USA, Missouri
    Local Time:
    Its been a while but i have experienced something quite similar to what you described. It was before before I discovered chastity so no cage at the end but it was one of the most frustratingly pleasurable experience I've ever had. And for the life of me i can't recreate the feeling by myself, i get close but never the same intensity. You are very fortunate in my opinion to have a wife who can give you such an intense experience and wants to give you more. Keep making her happy :)

nubbin and JackStrap like this.
  7. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    6:29 AM
    Yes I’ve done this to myself several times, and I agree it’s what I would call a ruined orgasm. There is no spasm of an orgasm, I stay fully erect. Like you, with three times, the cum is fully expelled, and if I orgasm after that, it’s a full sensory orgasm, but with no semen expelled.

It takes stopping stimulation at just the right time before orgasm, tricky to get the timing right but I would imagine that anyone could do it.

8. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    To be honest, this just sounds like a particularly well administered ruined orgasm rather than anything different. Congratulations to you, and I hope you get to enjoy many more.

9. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    That was a proper ruined orgasm.
    Before, your wife was almost right on the timing to stop, but going just slightly over it. If you were getting a sense of completion and a refractory period before then that was more like an under stimulated full orgasm, rather than an over stimulated ruined one. The dividing line is a fine one, your wife seems to have been right on that dividing line, but now, you now have what you wished for!

nubbin, JackStrap and elias like this.
  10. Bound4life

Bound4life Long term member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:29 PM
    So a true ruined orgasm your penis does not loose any stiffness? I’ve had some caged orgasms where stimulation stopped a full minute or more before the spasms happened. But I still would shrink even in my cage after that like normal. I don’t think I’ve ever had one like you described where there is not softening or no hornyness drop. Usually my horn meter drops for a few minutes. But with a full orgasm is is several hours

Anonoman likes this.
  11. Flick

Flick Member

House Husband
    UK
    Local Time:
    8:29 PM
    I know what you are saying but I have no idea what it is actually called, we call it a non orgasm orgasm, I can’t always produce it but when I do it never goes to waste and still being horny makes it so much tastier.

12. Shimone

Shimone Long term member

management consultant
    Singapore
    Local Time:
    10:29 PM
    Sounds like what I experience with a milking - though i am not errect - sperm oozing out in slow pulses without any orgasnic feeling.

The hardest part for me when expieriencing it the first times was to completely relax all muscles for which I needed quite some training and concentration in the beginning.

Maybe it was something similar that helped you with your experience.

13. winstonmacgregor

winstonmacgregor Long term member

Local Time:
    A great type of ruined orgasm could be like when somebody ruins a movie or tv show for you by telling you the ending before you see it. Where they keyholder tells you what kind of orgasm you will have right after unlocking you and then puts it back on.

14. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    I would be willing to any orgasm Madame offered me.

It would be a major mind warp to be told in advance it would be ruined. Although that might well make her happy.

15. SubSnuggler

SubSnuggler Owned by Mistress2and4you

USA
    Local Time:
    All I've gotten for several weeks is ruins, but my Wife goes just a bit past that magical spot that your Wife managed to pinpoint.

I dribble and just have a completely frustrating partial orgasm while my Wife just grins at me.

I have experienced a perfect ruin a few times but ironically I've always done it to myself. My Wife doesn't let me touch myself any more so I just have to work through her if I'm ever to feel that again.

Lakeman and Apfel like this.
  16. bewarned

bewarned Member

Local Time:
    It has been my experience that what you're describing is an actual ruined orgasm. (And this is just my body... But) if my cock twitches at all or there is any spurting, it wasn't really a ruined orgasm for me. The "train leaves the station" so to speak, just a slight moment before the feeling of completion passes the point of no return. When I'm edging to ruin, a lot of the times, I will stop when I feel right at the edge and I won't even feel the cum dribble out. It is usually pretty much a full ejaculation worth of cum but it just kind of dribbles out in a slow but steady stream. Usually I won't even know any has come out until I feel it with my hand when I resume stimulation. When this happens, there is absolutely no refractory period and no reduction of desire or horniness. Figuring out how to get to exactly this spot (and it takes practice) was how I was successfully able to start licking up and swallowing my own loads (of course I understand that's not everyone's thing, to each our own)
    So, sometimes after this leak out (and it isn't just precum) I will continue to edge and the edges get much closer together as you described. Sometimes though, after ive had a complete no orgasm slow ejaculation, I will lick it up and then continue masturbating to completion. "Finishing" shortly after a ruined ejaculation, I have noticed it isn't quite as good of an orgasm, it feels like something is a bit missing but it does provide some of the endorphin dump of a regular non ruined orgasm.
    I have always taken "ruined orgasm" to mean ejaculating without triggering the endorphin dump that typically accompanies it. Most of what I watch or read about is just the cessation of stimulation during the actual orgasm after the endorphin dump has already started. The main observable difference I see is the cock twitching and the cum spurting out (even if stimulation is withdrawn) that feels more like a "crummy" orgasm than a "ruined" one.

Again, this is all my own body and experiences, everyone's mileage will vary, and I am definitely not trying to gatekeep with my "no true scottsman's ruined orgasm" type of explanation but I tried to be as thorough as possible with descriptions.

Lakeman likes this.
  17. Locked in love

Locked in love Long term member

Local Time:
    I've found I can do this a couple times in a row and stay hard and aroused. My wife will have me do it on her boots sometimes. I'll do it once and then she'll say 'now, the other'. For me the trick is to stop early enough. Sometimes it's 15 or 20 seconds after I stop that it will start to flow out. Of course followed by clean up. She's given me a hell of a shoe fetish.

bewarned and Locked Biker like this.
  18. LockedSissyHusband

LockedSissyHusband Active member

Locked sub husband and sissy maid to my Wife
    USA
    Local Time:
    Our, or more correctly my Wife's version of a ruined orgasm for me is very much like that. i am stimulated or teased over and over right to the edge or point just short of an orgasm. Then all stimulation it stopped while i hang in agony and anticipation. If nothing happens after a minute or so, the teasing resumes. If after several seconds of no stimulation a stream of precum oozes out, it is fed back for me to swallow, and it is considered a ruined orgasm. Once that stops, the process can resume again if Mistress is feeling playful.

It is a very fine line where it must ooze out with no spasms or squirts and i still remain hard and extremely aroused and frustrated. This is considered a perfect ruined orgasm in Her mind. Minor spasms or squirts, while not perfect, are also acceptable as long as i experience no pleasure or relief.

Yes its interesting how things like this can create or intensify a fetish, and be used to condition us.

ChasteHubby2015 likes this.
  19. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    it’s the same with me, if I have a ruined orgasm I have no drop in erection or arousal.

20. JohnDoe

JohnDoe Active member

Local Time:
    It's interesting to read this thread - I wrote a blog post about this a few years back:

http://srbdsm.blogspot.com/2013/01/different-male-milking-techniques-for.html?m=1

This type of ruined orgasm is (as far as my Mrs and I are concerned anyway) the only true type: one where the male gets absolutely no pleasure from his release.

I'm lucky that my Mrs has learnt exactly when to stop, to prevent the pleasurable orgasmic contractions so she has full control over how much I enjoy having my prostate emptied.

I both love and hate ruined orgasms, it's so humiliating to see the cum just dribble out while I remain rock-solid, desparate to feel the release of the orgasm that never comes.

ChasteHubby2015, Lakeman and StubHub like this.
  21. Ulex_

Ulex_ Active member

Health and Safety
    Sussex, England
    Local Time:
    Oh yes, frequently! Brought to the edge of orgasm but not allowed to fully, resulting in cum oozing from my cock and running down my shaft, and leaving me still horny. It's pretty much the only orgasm I can have these days (well Mistress will let me have a proper orgasm once every six weeks or so). I am of course always fed the cum afterwards. To be honest, I find myself in a state of sexual excitement so much now I am always constantly leaking pre-cum too, so a long milking can leave me absolutely soaked.

22. Shimone

Shimone Long term member

management consultant
    Singapore
    Local Time:
    10:29 PM
    Great blog and description, JohnDoe !

I would add though that it needs a lot of work / training of the submissive , too - and not only of the dominant partner, if you want the real thing.

Effectively you have to learn to know your pelvic floor muscles and learn to contract them and relax them deliberately.
    Easier said than done as most people trying to train their musculus pubococcygeus (pc muscle) effectively contract and relax a larger number of muscles at the same time.
    Once you can do that you have to try actively relaxing certain muscles reaching an orgasm. Quite hard as you need the musculus bulbospongiosus to do its job, but as 'slow' as possible. The problem is, that this muscle is the pump you still need. For one part as without it there will be no release and without any tension the ejaculate would go to the bladder. The bad think though that this pump has direktly linked its workingspeed with your sensations. The harder the contractions the more intense your orgasm. That is why you want it to work as slow as possible during a milking. So that your ejaculate will pour out in slow, shallow busrst.That way you can feel your the tension in your prostate go soft an you will have a certain pleasurable feeling, like some kind of relase, but it will have nothing to do with an orgasm.
    With concentration and some time that can be learned. It is not all do different from learning to supress or lower the vomiting reaction. Just a little more complex ;)

The last part would then be learning to do this subconsciously / autimatically when receiving a milking. But this would be something else entirely as that is rather a question of psychology.

JackStrap likes this.
  23. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    My Mistress and her ruined orgasm is staying in my cage while she uses vibrator on my balls. Just before anything starts to come out she removes the vibrator and caged clit just oozes fluid.

StubHub likes this.
  24. bewarned

bewarned Member

Local Time:
    Yeah, I like the clean up part, especially after a completely ruined orgasm (still horny) but also sometimes even after a non ruined orgasm (cei videos/"hypnos") although, ive only ever done that kind of play once with one person, it's usually just solo. But once, if you'll allow me to indulge in fond memories, I chatted with a pretty young tgirl on grindr, she listed as switch, as did I, she made it clear she really wanted her cock sucked. She asked multiple times "you suck, right?" I assured her I did. I asked if she could be more Dom-ish. She said ok and I asked if I could be in chastity while I sucked her cock, and then afterward, while still on my knees (her sitting on my bed) I could either vibrate or jiggle or stimulate my caged cock, cum on her feet and lick it off. She said "that's fine, as long as I get sucked" which I did first. She said she was afraid I'd lose my nerve after I came. But the endorphin drop would have made it feel more humiliating/submissive if I'd cum first (not that I think there's anything wrong with sucking cock, but I grew up in a repressed religious part of the country, so for me the tabbo of that sort of thing is fun to play with just as an extra layer of mental fun) when she got in my car she imediatelygrabbed my hand and stuck it in her leggings and I stroked her until we got to my place. Fun was had.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. types of ruined orgasm

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice