Ball sack stretching while wearing Chastity Device

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Mistress Spike, Jul 3, 2010.

1. Mistress Spike

Mistress Spike Slettebak

Local Time:
    1:56 PM
    Hi!

I tried searching for tips on "ball stretching while also wearing a chastity device" but couldn't quite find what I was searching for. I found quite a bit of info on people's ball sacks being too tight and required some stretching before the device fit properly.

But what I am looking for is for my husband to stretch his ball sack by an inch or two (or five, hehe!), but obviously he needs to remain locked up! Right now my husband wears a Birdlocked, but in a few weeks will be in a Jail Bird. So something that works in combination with the Jail Bird would be perfect.

Does anybody have experience/recommendations with wearing ball-sack-stretching devices while also being locked up and where is a good place to buy ball stretching devices from?

2. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    9:56 PM
    One of the side effects of wearing a CB2000 was that my scrotum stretched. When I got erection it pulled the ring down stretching my scrotum over time. The added benefit of this was that when it had stretched enough it stopped being so painful when my dick became erect at night. Now I'm wearing a Birdlocked my scrotum doesn't seem to have stretched though so it must only work with solid devices.

3. Mistress Spike

Mistress Spike Slettebak

Local Time:
    Interestingly, the Birdlocked stretched his scrotum the same way as your CB2000 stretched yours. But now we're looking to stretch it further, looking for product recommendations and to see how well the two devices work together. :)

4. muzzledman

muzzledman muzzledman

Local Time:
    2:56 PM
    :) hi mistress spike. try bondage gear authority dot com out of michigan.i have 2 of their stainless steel 2 piece ball stretchers. 1"-16 oz.& 1/2" 8 oz. they hex screw together,nicely rounded,well made.others have them but some are too square inside & cause cuts.other wise put cock rings on the balls before cage.once caged the rings wont come off. & force the balls down,no pull back either.mix & match see how he reactes.mm

5. Mistress Spike

Mistress Spike Slettebak

Local Time:
    Thank you for the tips! While we were waiting for the Jail Bird, we walked down to the fantastic local fetish shop and found the Bull Ring ball stretchers. I've seen them on the internet before and we decided to give it a whirl. Check it out in combination with the Birdlocked!

http://www.chastitym...ball-stretcher/

Users found this page by searching for:

1. does locktober also mean ball stretching

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice