Once told how likely is it forgotten

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Nicoftime, Dec 3, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:17 PM
    I am a regular here so I won’t go thru the whole history, but will sum up how we started in order for this post to make sense.

I mentioned chastity, my submissive nature, inner feminine side etc. I had bought a custom cage already and had worn it long enough to know it fit well. We had been dating a few months, she said she would give it a go, and gave her the key(which was a mature metal cylinder type key).

On the second day wearing it, she had met one of her friends she’s had since grade school at a bar for drinks. I showed up an hour and a half later to join them after work. Things were fine, she seemed nice, and later that night she told me that her friend thought I was sweet. I said “really? Sweet isn’t normally how I’d be described”. She then said that she was asked about her pendant and she didn’t know how to respond and just told her that it was to the lock around my privates. Her friend of course asked why anyone would do that, and she responded that I did it to reassure her that I would never cheat on her.

That is certainly not the reason for locking up, even if it’s an added bonus. Anyway, after hearing that she had just spilled the beans not even 48 hours after locking up, I had a huge pit in my stomach. What exactly is going to happen here? If this ends is she going to share everything I’ve told her? Just what the hell did I just expose myself to? I’m fairly certain I had a look of pure fear and shock on my face. She then said “ I don’t know, I kinda just wanted to tell someone and see what they had to say” then she said “ she does think you’re really sweet for doing that though!”

This was one of her friends and had just gotten married a few months back, and since had somewhat disappeared from active friendship. I asked if she thought it was from her conversation, and said no, they still talk, but with the new family and marriage, they just don’t go anywhere anymore. Since I almost never see her, I kinda forgot about it. I’ve probably seen her a dozen times in the 5 years, but each time it was casual like kids sporting events in common, or something similar. Never with the clan of friends they all grew up with, with free time to discuss the oddity that she was told about 5 years ago.

So that takes us to tonight, all three of her oldest friends are going to hang out with us, and I just can’t help thinking it would be a topic of conversation. I mean if someone I knew told me something, anything, about a significant others genitals, I would certainly remember. I would almost certainly talk to my other friends about it as well. Like “do you know what he does?”

It’s a bit funny considering how far into it we are now compared to then, omg if they only knew the half of it lol!! The only other times she’s discussed our dynamic is when she’s a bit tipsy and almost bragging. Which is super flattering, but combining that with at least one of them having been told my dick is locked up, makes for a nervous night. The bragging is usually about how spoiled she is, I give her foot rubs every night, how I do all the cooking, clean the house, do the dishes, make her lunch and coffee in the morning. All pretty innocent alone, but.

She’s also teased about my size a few times, people thought she was joking and too funny to be true. Someone commented “you are so lucky, he’s Italian, he’s hung like a horse!” She replied, “actually he’s only 2 inches and not allowed to use it”. Lots of laughs but no one took it seriously.

Bartender once asked if she was “ready for another one? Or do you need to check with the boss?” She laughed and said “I’m the one in charge, and he gets the paddle when he forgets”. That ended in laughs too, but again, if said with the previous knowledge about my dick being locked, might give people pause.

Im not sure if I’m being paranoid or if it’s obvious. To me it’s obvious, I would never forget a bombshell like that or write it off because a lot of time has passed and the couple is now married. I would definitely remember, and even if I haven’t been thinking about it, I would certainly be reminded by seeing us together. I suppose I could be paranoid, they may not want to remember that subject, especially since she was told that I did it to make her feel safe I wouldn’t cheat on her, and theoretically could have stopped doing that a long time ago.

I guess we will just have to see how it goes as the evening unfolds.

2. BarbCD

BarbCD Long term member

Gainfully employed!
    Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    9:17 PM
    I can understand why you’d be a little nervous about the evening. I agree that it seems likely she has told someone, probably even her husband. But the situation may be that the topic will never come up, and you’ll never know.

And, it may be that she too is very curious, but will also be discrete and she will never know whether you are still caged or not.

I hope it all works out well for you both and will look forward to your update tomorrow.

lucky 1 likes this.
  3. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    My Madame has given details to a total of 5 ladies that work in two boutiques about my chasity and allows them authority over me during shopping visits and it includes punishment privileges for any misconduct on my part.

I have learned to accept it's her choice who gets details of our developing relationship. I surrendered that to her almost a year ago.

lucky 1 and asastype like this.
  4. Isopropylforyou

Isopropylforyou Long term member

Seeker of Truth and Knowledge.
    Texas
    Local Time:
    Since joining this site I have always run across you words and advice. After reading your posts I was struck with how confident and brave you are. You are someone who is not embarrassed nor ashamed of who you are. I have always taken your words to heart due to their conviction and strength.

So do not stop now.

If they bring it up. You can tell them the truth or tell them it's not their business and it is between you and your love.

You have the courage to share with us strangers the intimate aspects of your life. Use that and go forward with this get-together.

You got this.

Iso.

5. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Thanks for your comments. I made a complete commitment to her. I have been embarrassed many times and figure there's more in my future.

My love for her and our sharing this new relationship keeps me focused. We both are growing and changing.

lucky 1 likes this.
  6. Seb Boney

Seb Boney Active member

Local Time:
    8:17 AM
    I think you had the nail on the head on that, once told, it is very unlikely to be forgotten. Most people are fascinated by sexuality and will not forget something this intriguing.

I do think there is a high chance that she would not have told anyone else, a lot of people would keep this kind of discreet info to themselves. it will be interesting to find out how your evening went!

lucky 1 and nubbin like this.
  7. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    I would agree , nobody is going to forget something of this nature.

It is also unlikely that they maintain it in confidence completely.

Hopefully it is limited but a submissive doesn't get a choice.

nubbin likes this.
  8. bsteve

bsteve Junior Member

Local Time:
    Wow, I am sorry to hear that your partner is so indiscrete.

This really does not have much to do with your submissiveness or chastity or FLR. This is a problem of your partner not being able to keep private information private.

People in a casual relationship will often seek friends to off load to, commiserate with, or get an opinion on. Surely, every woman has told her closest friend about her first date with a guy (typically, within hours), about the first time they had sex, etc. Many women will discuss partner's kinks with their friends.

As people are more devoted to each other, and are more serious about the relationship, the more they are serious about keeping private information about a partner private. Married women won't likely discuss sex or kinks with their friends anymore.

In your case, you have introduced kink into the relationship before it has matured enough for your GF to be devoted to you to keep kinks private. You are not yet far enough relationshipwise for you to demand or expect your GF to keep sexual matter confidential.

Beta101 likes this.
  9. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    1:17 AM
    hope it went okay

10. Isopropylforyou

Isopropylforyou Long term member

Seeker of Truth and Knowledge.
    Texas
    Local Time:
    How did it go?

11. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    It was a very busy bar, lots of people and noise, I didn’t notice any funny looks or glances. Wife was also too busy to accidentally say anything suspicious. Mostly she was overwhelmed that her friends all showed up.

good night, even ended in fantastic O for me later that night!

12. asastype

asastype Service sub to Mistress AMA

IT
    Central Iowa USA
    Local Time:
    Congrats on the O, a welcome reward anytime, especially after the stress you were under.

Did you ask your Wife if She thinks the Friend remembers?

My experience is that others (that do know) don't care that much about my status, even as i wish They would.

asa

13. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    No I never asked her

14. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Maybe she didn't remember or if she did, thought it was not to be shared. Glad it worked out well.

15. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    1:17 AM
    I'd like my wife to drop out to her friends that she kept me in chastity but i doubt she would.

bondinchas likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice