New belt maker looks awesome.

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Minas bitch, Aug 27, 2020.

1. ccontrol

ccontrol Active member

Local Time:
    2:00 AM
    I'm very interested to hear when you receive your belt, since you ordered 9 months after me. This will tell us how much Jura has improved on their abililty to deliver. 6-month delivery time would put them in ballpark of Carrara.

2. Chaste Nole

Chaste Nole Long term member

Florida
    Local Time:
    5:00 AM
    I will definitely update this thread when it does arrive!

3. Siro

Siro Active member

Switzerland
    Local Time:
    10:00 AM
    As with all specimens, the question of safety also arises here.

4. Wolle123

Wolle123 New member

Local Time:
    Hi. :D

I'm the new one here, my name is Wolle from Germany.

Da-daaa:

263246299_311544790817197_3772742244882379916_n.jpg

Arrived yesterday.
    Ordered in 1st week of May. It was hard to let the Paypal Buyer Protection expired. But in Fact, the belt arrives.

Weared over night. Quick summary: I think, I'll scap my CS-100 and BBCS, if it will be the same in future as last night.

What I've ordered additionally:

262687914_233109708929979_2022488552031405465_n.jpg

My wife is already very excited to get the keys.

If you've question, I'll be happy to answer.

Main reason for my message was, to say, it's no scam.

Regards,
    Wolle

5. Chaste Nole

Florida
    Local Time:
    Thanks for posting Wolle, good to see others are getting their shipments. I ordered later in May, looking forward to receiving mine soon!

Wolle123 likes this.
  6. Csmlocked

Csmlocked Active member

USA
    Local Time:
    4:00 AM
    Regretting not ordering one when the site went live had spoke with him before that though twitter as far as getting prices. maybe one day he'll open ordering back up on his website.

7. Chaste Nole

Florida
    Local Time:
    I suspect he's trying to get through the backlog of orders and judging from his Twitter, prepping some new offerings/options too.

8. Csmlocked

Csmlocked Active member

USA
    Local Time:
    4:00 AM
    Sent him a message earlier on twitter waiting for a reply now hopefully he opens it back up soon.

9. Karl1980

Karl1980 New member

Local Time:
    Hi there, thank you for sharing first impressions about the Cocoon belt. Looks absolutely amazing.

Its unfortunate that the producer is has such limited business practices - quite a bummer.

Anyhow, I was wondering how your toilette experiences are so far? From the pictures it looks like that the rear hole is quite small. Can you do your business without any unpleasant events?

ppngma likes this.
  10. ccontrol

ccontrol Active member

Local Time:
    it remains to be seen how limited Jura's business practices are or will be as they are quite new. When I ordered mine, they didn't even have a website yet. We've just seen that they've delivered to someone six months faster than they delivered mine. So there are hopeful signs that they will continue to improve.

As for the toilet experience: I have not had a problem with that, and I ordered a smaller opening. You can order a larger opening if you want, but I don't think the opening needs to be very large if it is well-positioned, and I just don't like the pressure and friction of a wide rear band between my thighs.

The other challenge with any belt that uses a rear hole rather than a bar or cable is with reaching in through or around the hole do your wiping. It's less convenient, that's all. Anything running through your rear is going to make hygiene less convenient. I think you should consider it part of the price of the increased security.

ppngma and Charles J. Mueller like this.
  11. ccontrol

ccontrol Active member

Local Time:
    By safety do you mean security? If so, I'm going to withhold my answer while I work on some bending trials under Jura's guidance.

That said, I see no reason it can't be very secure with a good fit (with my usual YMMV disclaimer. Bodies come in a huge variety of shapes and sizes).

Charles J. Mueller likes this.
  12. Dr_Strange

Dr_Strange Junior Member

USA
    Local Time:
    First, huge thanks for the review and the images! It's great to hear that at least a few people have started to receive their belts. Second, do you have any comments on the security aspect of the Cocoon? How does it compare to the other belts in your (extensive) collection?
    Thanks!

13. ccontrol

ccontrol Active member

Local Time:
    I'm still making adjustments, so this is a preliminary answer, but right now the belt is very secure. I have it bent into a configuration where I am unable to pull out, so I stand by my earlier statement that I see no design reason why it cannot be very secure.

For me, I have found both of my Carrara belts and my Neosteel to also be fully secure. Right now, I can pull out of my BehindBarz belt, but it might be possible to make it more secure with more bending, but I have other problems with the way the tube, ring and shell relate to each other (on me), so I have not worked on making it more secure.

ugams, McSlavey and Dr_Strange like this.
  14. zbovka

zbovka Design Enthusiast

Local Time:
    5:00 PM
    #114 zbovka, Dec 21, 2021
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2021
    wait, so you were able to pull-out? That's a bit unusual. How rigid is the belt anyway? i've found that 2mm of steel is quite stiff and I literally need a hammer and clamp to bend my shitty belt which unfortunately makes dents even through spongey material to dampen the blows.

15. ccontrol

ccontrol Active member

Local Time:
    The belt is very strong and rigid. I have a bench vise, so I use that plus my body weight to bend it. Yes, making a nice smooth curve and making the sides symmetrical is always a problem with bending.

Because it is so rigid, if it does not press the tube in firmly enough against one's body, then one might be able to lie flat on a hard surface and then pull out. The very fact that it is so rigid means that the hard surface pushes the front up and away from one's body just as gravity is causing the body to settle and move away from the front.

So any rigid belt like this (e.g. a Neosteel) needs to be sized and bent so that the tube is firmly against the body, but not so tight that it causes pressure or circulation problems while sitting or standing.

That usually means narrowing the hip bands front-back as much as possible, and bending the tail band such that the tube angles inward enough for its opening to press against the body. There are limits to how much you can change the angle of the tube because it is attached to the hip bands, which will only turn inward or outwards so much. So getting the size of the hip and tail bands right is very important.

It took me a while to learn this, but it is best to consult with the maker before trying too much bending. If they are good at what they do (in other words, if they are not just makers of cheap knock-offs), they can guide you through steps to make sure it fits and is sitting on the body right, and then refining things for a good long-term fit.

As frustrated as I have been with delivery time, I have to say that Jura has been very helpful with the fitting/bending process.

16. locked_bmbl

locked_bmbl Member

Local Time:
    have you received yours now?

17. locked_bmbl

locked_bmbl Member

Local Time:
    to the lucky ones who now own their cocoon belt, has one of you tried wearing it for longer periods of time? if yes, how comfortable is the belt and what about hygiene?

ppngma likes this.
  18. Chaste Nole

Florida
    Local Time:
    No, not yet, waiting on follow up from Jura. I suspect he's taking feedback from the last batch and may make adjustments before sending the next.

19. Metoeke

Metoeke Member

Local Time:
    hello ccontrol,
    one question please: the lock looks very tight on the belt, the penis tube bulges to just below the lock. This looks to me like it would be very difficult to insert and turn the key to be able to open the belt.
    Thanks for a reply.

20. Metoeke

Metoeke Member

Local Time:
    hello wolle123,
    have you tested the plug yet? It looks very impressively large...
    Thanks for reply

21. ccontrol

ccontrol Active member

Local Time:
    Hi Meoeke

The lock swivels so that the keyhole is to one side of the tube, and then you can unlock it.

I said at first that the lock is very tight. That was only true at the beginning. Now it is quite easy to lock and unlock.

22. Wolle123

Wolle123 New member

Local Time:
    not for me. ;-)
    a little bit larger than a thumb.

23. Metoeke

Metoeke Member

Local Time:
    Hello Wolle123, it´s me again:
    What was your reason for changing to a full belt? The higher security? Better wearability?
    I hope my following questions are not too indiscreet for you. If they are, just give me the middle finger (lol).
    Are you belted at the request of your wife? In that case, I hope for your sake, you'll at least unlock once in a while.
    Does your wife also order you to wear the plug? As a humiliation? As milking?
    How long do you keep it on? Do you reach orgasm with it?

I wish you both that the belt fulfills all hopes and that it can be worn permanently.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

24. Dr_Strange

Dr_Strange Junior Member

USA
    Local Time:
    shieldingmatrix likes this.
  25. AgentGreen

AgentGreen Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:00 AM
    Hey all! My belt came today via FedEx and I just wanted to show some support for Jura.

It's wayyyy too early to write a real review since I've only been wearing it today but I own a Behind Barz, Fancy Steel, and a Neosteel belt and this belt is definitely in the same league (if not better quality in most regards). It fit out of the box with no bending, likely due to the quality of the measuring kit. I expect that I'll have to bend with time but this thing is incredibly comfortable in a way none of my past belts has been on the first day.

Security is perfect and the front tube is top notch. Even easier to pee in than The Fun so far.

Sitting is very comfortable! I've been at my computer working most of the day and it's like I'm wearing nothing.

Only minor complaint is the rear oval rubs a tiny bit when walking for a while. Definitely don't think it will be an issue during the work week or around the house. Likely just need some time to adjust before taking long walks. Will post updates at some point when I have more than a day of wear ;)

I reached out to Jura on Twitter in October of 2020 to buy a belt and finally have it in my hands as of today. Hard to say how long I actually waited given I wasted some time in the process and took a while once I got the measuring kit. Given the quality of this thing I do not mind the wait. This thing is top notch, can't stress that enough. :)

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      1,015.1 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      386.9 KB
      Views:
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice