Bat Crap Crazy

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Hubby&Missy, Dec 1, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Hubby&Missy

Hubby&Missy Love keeps us together

Machine shop owner
    Local Time:
    8:25 AM
    I had to start a new thread because I have no idea what happened yesterday or where we are going. As I indicated in my quick post in Chapter three, it all started as expected. I barely had hung up her mother’s coat before she put the vase back in the middle of the table and Missy and I both chuckled. We hadn’t even settled into our chairs when mother was looking all around and said, “well considering you have to work at a job the house doesn’t look too bad.” Missy just gave me a “told you so” smile. I was going to help make Thanksgiving dinner (I am a pretty good cook) but her mother kicked me out. Men do not belong in the kitchen. Just one of my many faults since they arrived. From the words that came out of the kitchen apparently Missy did not belong in a kitchen either. Thanksgiving dinner actually was fairly pleasant if not awkwardly quiet. The weekend was predictable. Nothing Missy did was ever quite good enough but it was forgivable since she was forced to work to support us. Her father and I were able to spend a fair amount of time in the den watching the games and I gave him a tour of the shop and showed him how I program the machines.

Monday night the s*** hit the fan. We were all sitting in the living room talking. At some point her mother started harping on Missy to have children. Missy said that she wasn’t ready to have children and her mother asked when she would be ready. After all, her biological clock is ticking. Missy timidly said that maybe she wouldn’t have kids. Her mother started to jump all over her for not providing her with grandchildren and finally her mother said, “You are just being selfish!” That was it. I stood up and pretty loudly said Missy was not selfish that she was the most loving and caring person in the world. And then I just started making stuff up. I said it was not Missy’s fault we don’t have kids. It turns out my sperm count is so low that our chances of having kids is 1 in a million. Then to explain I said the doctor thinks it is because I had mumps when I was in college. I said Missy wouldn’t tell you because she didn’t want you to think less of me. We talked about adoption but we didn’t want that and when I said she could try the sperm bank Missy said she loves me too much to do that and if she had a child she wanted it to be mine. So now I had dug this huge hole about a mile deep and I glanced at Missy whose expression was total bewilderment. I finally concluded by saying that Missy had more love in her little finger than she (her mother) had in her whole body and “if she ever called Missy selfish again she would not be welcome in this house!” That set her mother off big time. She could visit her daughter anytime and anywhere she wanted. Apparently I not only could not support her daughter, now I wasn’t even man enough to give her children and she was ranting at me about how useless I was on and on. She finally concluded by saying that maybe it was time for Missy to find a good divorce lawyer and then she could come back where she belonged and find a real man. With that Missy stood up and read her mother the riot act. She said if she had to choose between us, I came way ahead of her mother. She told her that I make more money in a month then they made in a year and she only works because she loves her job and she is damn good at it. Then Missy looked like she didn’t know what to say next and she looked over at that dumb vase. She stomped over to it, moved it to the edge of the table and said, “this is where it belongs.” She stomped back across the room and said we have to get to the airport early tomorrow so I’m going to bed. She looked back at me and asked, “are you coming!?”

I followed her upstairs and we got in the bedroom and she slammed the door behind us and she was crying and she turned to me, gave me a huge kiss, said I love you so much and as soon as my parents are on that plane I am going to make love to you like never before. We went to bed and I held her as tight as I could. No caressing or words, I just held her till she fell asleep.

When we got up in the morning I told her I was thinking in bed and asked her how she would feel if I made what I said be real, you know about the mumps thing. She asked what was that about anyway. I never knew about any mumps. Then she laughed. I said I was just winging it because I didn’t want your mother ragging on you for us not wanting children. I told Missy I had no idea what I was saying. So what do you think? She said, “You want to get mumps?” I said no. I could get a vasectomy and you wouldn’t have to take the pill anymore. She put her arms around me and gave me a kiss and said you just keep making me love you more and more.

We all met downstairs for breakfast. Her father had a smile and a look on his face that said he knew I was lying through my teeth but he didn’t say anything. Her mother ranted some more during breakfast saying that Missy was disrespectful and when I was about to speak up Missy shushed me and sent me out to get the car ready. The ride to the airport was mostly awkward silence. Mother complained when I parked in the airport lot instead of going to the drop off area and I told her they have a shuttle and this way we can go in and see them off. While her mother went straight to the check-in counter her father came over to Missy and me. He shook my hand and said, “I can tell you really love my daughter and I like you for that. She is fragile. Take good care of her.” Then he hugged Missy and told her he loved her and went over to his wife. Missy started to cry and asked me for my hankie. We waited for them to get through the TSA and her father waved and Missy waved back like she was a little girl waving at daddy.

We took the jitney to the lot and got in the car and then things got crazy. Shortly after we were out of the lot she started squirming around under her blouse and in few minutes she had her bra off and her blouse mostly unbuttoned. Then she lifted her butt off the seat and pulled down her panty hose and her panties. She eventually got them off and then stuffed everything in the glove compartment. While she is doing all this I asked her what she was doing and she just said, “Drive! I’ll tell you what to do!” As were driving along she would put her hand in my lap and she pulled my hand over and put it on her thigh. Then laughed and said something about distracted driving and put my hand back on the wheel. About 3/4 of the way home she said turn in here. It was the driveway into the little park we sometimes go to. It was barely above freezing and windy so I wasn’t sure what was going on. She had me park where the car couldn’t be seen. She got out and said get out and put the back seat down and she put the back seat on her side down. Then she said drop your pants and get in. She tossed me the key. Meanwhile she climbed in, opened her blouse and lifted the front of her skirt. She said get in here and take me. I said, “what?” She said, “you heard me get in here and F*** me. I don’t think she ever used that word in her life. She was already very wet. I rubbed her breasts and fingered her and then she pulled me on her. In just a few minutes we both had an orgasm. After a minute or so she said that was fantastic and she got out and said okay lets go home. I put my pants back on and we started home. I asked what is happening and she answered, “just enjoy it.” Then she added she had promised to make love to me as soon as her parents were on the plane. Then she laughed a nervous laugh.

We got home and she calmly said she needed to get out of her skirt and put something clean on. She went to laundry room and took off her skirt and blouse and then walked to the stairs naked. When she came down she had only the old, long work Tee shirt on and I soon discovered no panties. As if nothing was unusual she said we had to get the house back to normal. She made sure I got a frequent show and she had this almost mischievous grin the whole time. After a while I looked at my watch and it was almost two o’clock. I said I am getting a little hungry, would you like some lunch? She said sure what would you like? I said we can make some sandwiches out of leftover turkey. She just looked at me like she was thinking for a minute and then she said, “Wrong!” She plopped down on the edge of the sofa and spread her legs and said here is your lunch. When I hesitated she said “Eat!” I got down and licked her and it took a while and then I remembered to massage her G spot and eventually, maybe 10 minutes, she had another orgasm. After a minute or two she said now it’s your turn. Drop your pants and sit. She got on her knees and she performed oral sex on me. When she finished she didn’t look like she actually liked it but she didn’t say anything about it and I had no idea what to say. At this point I am wondering who this woman is. She looks like my wife but she is somebody I don’t know at all. She then said we needed to go shower and change. We went up to the bedroom and she took off her top and went into the bathroom. She looked out at me and said you need one too. We took our first ever shower together. It was erotic to say the least. We got out and she said, “dry me off.” I did and while I dried myself off she started to get dressed. She pulled out the sexy bra and called me over to fasten it. Then she put on the sheer blouse. I was at a loss as to what I was supposed to do next and asked her what she wanted me to wear. She paused a second and then pulled two pairs of her satin bikini panties out and threw one to me and said try these on. She put hers on while I struggled to get the panties up because they were definitely small and just barely held my privates in. She just smiled. When I asked what else to put on she said I looked fine the way I was. Then she asked me to help her put the sexy stockings on. Sliding the stockings up her legs was a real turn on. After the stockings she put on a pair of heels and we went down stairs. When we got downstairs she said we needed to get the stuff out of the glove compartment and find my cage. She just smiled as she watched me crawl around in the back of the SUV looking for the cage parts and key. We got in the house and she asked me how I liked the panties. I said they were pretty tight but the satin felt nice. She said good. I’ll order some in your size while you put my stuff in the laundry and take your cage and key upstairs. I realized I answered that question wrong. When I came back down she was still doing something on her phone. She apparently was actually doing this. She put down the phone and said she wanted to dance with me. She pushed the coffee table out of the way and told Alexa to play slow dance music. We danced and she held me much closer than at dance lessons. We didn’t do any fancy steps, just simple box steps. After a few songs she said “Dip Me” and I did and we kissed. By now it is pushing 4 o’clock and we still haven’t eaten since breakfast. She suggested we order a pizza. I thought that was a good idea, a little sanity at last. I called for the pizza and set the money on the table by the door. We always add a pretty good tip cause the guys that deliver it are usually high school senior boys and most of their pay is in tips. I said I needed to get some clothes on to answer the door when it gets here and she said she’ll take care of it “go up and get my robe.” I got her robe and gave it to her and she set it on the back of the chair. When the pizza arrived she motioned for me to get back where I couldn’t be seen and I thought she was going to slip on her robe. NO. She just opened the door about a quarter of the way so I couldn’t be seen. She picked up the money and handed it to the boy and took the pizza and said thank you. She turned to me and calmly said, “I bet he has trouble focusing on deliveries the rest of the night.” I felt weird. Part of me was turned on because this kid saw my wife. At the same time I’m thinking that kid just saw my wife.

After we ate we danced a little more and then she asked me if I liked the way she looks in this outfit. I hesitated. She said it’s alright you can use the WORD this one time. I said you’re way past beautiful. You’re gorgeous. She gave me a smile that said I own you tonight.

The phone rang and it was her father calling to say they got home safely and he had a good visit. I don’t know what all they talked about but they talked for at least a half hour which was not normal for her talking to her father. When she came back in the room after hanging up she was definitely happy.

Then she decided she wanted to play strip poker. I said but I only have a pair of panties on. She laughed and said you’re probably going to lose, aren’t you. But if your embarrassed by your body we can just play gin rummy. We played cards for a while and she would occasionally rub her breast and that made her partially visible nipples stand out. She knew damn well she was driving me crazy. I think she has developed a sadistic streak. Then she said I want to watch Ghost. We brought up Ghost on our Amazon TV. Instead of cuddling on the couch to watch it she had me sit at the end and she laid down with her head in my lap. She put my hand on her breast and said be still and watch the movie. It is her favorite movie even though she always cries through most of it. She says it is because it is so sad but so romantic.

After the movie she said we are going to bed now. It wasn’t even 9 o’clock. We got to the bedroom and she said, “ You are going to make love to me the way Sam would have made love to Molly. Undress me slowly and sensuously. Gently lay me on the bed. Touch and kiss every inch of my body. Go slow and loving.” We must have had an hour of foreplay and then she spread her legs and started to pull me up on her. It was unbelievable. We both had amazing orgasms. Then she said, “I’m going to cry now because you love me so much. Just hold me very tight till I fall asleep.”

Now we come to this morning. She woke up early. I caressed her body a little and kissed her and I thought she liked it. Suddenly she said, we have to get up. I probably have a backlog at work it’ll take all morning to get through. She grabbed her bra and panties and headed for the shower. She had her bra and panties on when she came back into the bedroom. I was obviously watching her. She snapped, “What are you looking at? You have to get back to work too! Get up and get dressed! And put your cage on!” She picked up the key and put it around her neck. By the time I got my shower and dressed she was downstairs fixing breakfast. She didn’t say a thing about yesterday. She kept talking about work and said she also had to prep for the first of the year-end strategy meetings this afternoon. She really needed to get to work early and she started for the door. I said I don’t even get a goodbye kiss? She came back gave me a quick peck and then said, “you probably need to wash the comforter on the bed, it’s probably a little messy.” Talk about your multiple personalities.

2. Isopropylforyou

Isopropylforyou Long term member

Seeker of Truth and Knowledge.
    Texas
    Local Time:
    7:25 AM
  3. BarbCD

BarbCD Long term member

Gainfully employed!
    Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    Wow. Not at all what I expected from the headline. You now have a lifetime of memories. Thank you for sharing.

4. BarbCD

BarbCD Long term member

Gainfully employed!
    Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    On a somewhat tangential note….it was not lost on me your wife wore a skirt and pantyhose to the airport. Good on her!

Surrendered likes this.
  5. Hubby&Missy

Machine shop owner
    Local Time:
    She dressed "very properly" the whole time her mother was here. Just like she dresses for work.

6. Hubby&Missy

Machine shop owner
    Local Time:
    This is Missy. I just got home from the best day at work ever but this isn’t about that. I told Hubby I had to do a little more work and asked him to hold supper but I actually need to write about how I feel and what is happening. I am still not sure myself. I figured he must have written something here after yesterday so I read it first. I wasn’t ready to be called “Bat Crap Crazy” but I can’t blame him for thinking that. I’m going to have him read this after supper and then we can talk about it.

Hubby had the facts about the events spot on but he missed the subtle things that happened. He has no idea what he did Monday night. Without saying a word to me, he told me he loved me more than I could ever dream of. He threw himself under the bus that is my mother’s wrath to protect me. I think even daddy saw how much he loved me. Yes I was “bewildered” as he spun his tale but I also felt a love so strong that I suddenly felt strong. When mother mentioned divorce I had enough. When I spoke up to her, for the first time in my life I had control. Not of Hubby or my mother but control of me, control of my life. He was right about not knowing what to say next and when I saw that vase over on the table it became a way of saying this is my house and I am not just some extension of my mother. By the time we got upstairs I was crying. I think it was because I had been forced to choose and they were happy tears because I chose Hubby.

Hubby missed most of what mother said at breakfast. The more she ranted the more I realized that everything she taught me about life and love since I was little was wrong. She was just trying to control me. The part Hubby missed was at the end when mother said, “I hope you are not having sex with that useless man. I don’t want you turning into your sister.” That hurt so much because I wasn’t having sex with him. And it was partly because of her. After a moment I gave her a phony smile to hide my tears and said, “don’t worry mother. I am still your good daughter.” Daddy said my sister was a little wild but she was good too. Mother just glared at him. Suddenly I wished I could be my sister more than anything in the world I was glad the ride to the airport was quiet because it let me figure out how to be my sister. I decided she must have had sex in the backseat of her boyfriend’s car so I planned how I could do that. Everything else that happened yesterday was spontaneous. It was like I had been hypnotized by my mother all these years. I had finally broken the spell and had to do everything I never could do before. I had to do it all before the spell came back.

At the airport was the next thing Hubby missed. Daddy told Hubby to “take good care of me.” When I talk to daddy on the phone he never says goodbye. He always says, “I love you honeybunch. Take good care of yourself.” At the airport, after daddy hugged me what he said was “I love you honeybunch. You’ll be okay. He’s going to take good care of you.” In one night and one morning the two most important men in my life told me, without actually saying it, they loved me more than I could imagine. That was why I cried. As we left and were going out to the jitney, Hubby said, “I really like your father.” It was a good thing I still had the hankie.

I was a little nervous having sex in the back of the car. But the rest of the way home it seemed exciting that I did that. As the day went on I just kept getting more comfortable with being my sister.

You all know how the rest of the day went. The oral thing just happened when the subject of lunch came up. I remembered when the popular, cool girls in high school would talk about their boyfriends having a “Box Lunch or eating at the Y.” I actually enjoyed him doing it to me but not as much as when we made love that night. When he did it in my mouth it tasted disgusting and that is not going to happen again but I am glad I did it once. The rest of the day just kept getting better. It was when we showered that I knew he would do anything I told him to and that feeling of power was intoxicating. I just played with his poor mind the rest of the day and it was an amazing feeling. After we watched my movie I was done being my sister. Now I wanted to be Molly. I wanted what I imagined she must have felt in the pottery wheel scene. I wanted Hubby to make love to me. We never even turned down the bed. We just made the most wonderful love and then fell asleep naked on top of the covers.

When daddy called to say they made it home okay it was the best conversation I ever had with him. He was so open and I learned so much. So much that is important. I will blog about that tomorrow night because this is already too long.

This morning was as strange for me as it was for him. Some of it was about having to get to work and knowing it would be a hard day. But most of it was about who I was and what I was. I realized everything I ever believed was wrong but I had no idea what was right. I knew I wasn’t the woman I pretended to be yesterday but I wasn’t the woman I was for the past 32 years either. I didn’t know anything about me. I did know I liked what I was feeling but at the same time I was very scared. As I write this I realize I still don’t know the answers to any of these questions and I am still scared. I don’t know if I can make love to him like that again or not. It’s frightening not knowing who you are or where you are going. I am not ready to talk to Hubby about any of this. I will still have him look at this after supper but I am going to forbid him from saying anything until I have a chance to figure out who I am and what I believe is right and wrong. I hope I can be the woman he deserves. I am so frightened. I don’t know anything about me. He is going to have to just hold me tonight, very tight.

If anybody wants to hear about my day I just have to brag. Hubby doesn’t even know yet and I will tell him at supper. He will be excited. We had our strategy meeting this afternoon and I had all my stuff together. I felt like I was prepared and I got kind of pushy in the meeting for a person who is a research tech talking to managers. At the end of the meeting the division head who is my boss asked me if I would stay after for a few minutes. My only thoughts were I was out of line and I am about to get reprimanded. He started in very boss like. He said at every annual review I tell you that you are the best tech on the team, your research is excellent. I tell you that you need to show some leadership and be more assertive. There was a long pause. Then he said with his first smile, “Today the woman I have been looking for showed up at the table.” He told me my work was top notch and my presentation was confident and firm, but not arrogant or bossy. I sold my ideas myself and he didn’t have to sell them for me. He said the team saw that and he sensed a new respect for me among the members. Then the coup de gras. He said , “You know Bill is retiring next June and if this woman can show up for work every day you are my next portfolio manager.” I just sat there stunned for a minute and then said, “Thank you sir.” He said dismissed and as I walked out the door he said, “Don’t disappoint me!”

Sorry for boring you people that hung in there and read this part but I am just so happy and proud of myself I had to brag. This took longer to write than I expected and Hubby is probably starving so I better get out there.

Bronco, bethanise, Tehsatyros and 3 others like this.
  7. homebody

homebody In awe of GoddesofHomebody

Local Time:
    I am so happy for you both. I feel great hope for you, that you can build the life together that you both deserve. And congratulations for the news about work. Stay strong. Best wishes

Isopropylforyou and BarbCD like this.
  8. subboy1

subboy1 Member

Local Time:

9. subboy1

subboy1 Member

Local Time:
    Congratulations on stepping out of your shell both in your personal life and your business life. So proud of you for putting those lies and demons behind you. You still have a journey ahead of you but now the monkey is off your back. Be confident in your choices and decisions. Become the woman YOU want to be and never let anyone stop you.

10. Hubby&Missy

Machine shop owner
    Local Time:
    I read what Missy wrote and I feel like I am on a carnival ride. Exciting but a little scary and I am probably going to be dizzy most of the time. All I am allowed to do for now is pull down the safety bar and hang on for dear life.

I wish there was some way I could allay her fears.

She is an amazing, smart woman and her boss finally recognized it. I know she can do this.

I just had a strange thought. Who would have ever thought a dumb vase would play such a big role in our lives. Missy centered it perfectly to make sure her mother would be proud of her. I moved it back to the side to try to ease the tension. Her mother moved it back to the center and it was an inside joke for Missy and me. Missy moved it back to the side to tell her mother it was no longer about pleasing her mother. It’s like that vase told the story of the whole week.

11. Isopropylforyou

Texas
    Local Time:
    YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU DID IT!!!!!!!

The person you were always meant to be is now coming into being.

Be proud of what you have done!

Do not be afraid but curious.

You get to find out who you really are. I am sure you will like what you find.

Iso.

Rectrix likes this.
  12. BarbCD

BarbCD Long term member

Gainfully employed!
    Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    It is wonderful to get both perspectives. Thanks to you both for sharing such emotional details and feelings with us. What could have gone very very badly seems to have turned out great, esp for you Missy and the relationship with your mother.

13. Hubby&Missy

Machine shop owner
    Local Time:
    Thank you for your support. Yes I know I have a journey ahead of me and it is both scary and exciting. I am still figuring out who I am. Just imagine being almost 33 years old and just learning you are not at all who you thought you were.

Isopropylforyou likes this.
  14. Fatkid1

Fatkid1 Unquestionably devoted

Local Time:
    Look at what you have learned in the past few days. Look at the opportunity that comes with change. Allow yourself to be excited. You can be nervous too, but let yourself be excited and live life.

15. Hubby&Missy

Machine shop owner
    Local Time:
    Hubby broke the rules and stood up to my mother. When he did she showed me that her love for me was about me being her puppet and not about my happiness. Then I was strong enough to stand up to her too.

Bronco, homebody and Isopropylforyou like this.
  16. lockedbySue

lockedbySue Active member

Retired GI
    Arkansas
    Local Time:
    Good googly moogly what developments have been made! Missy, you at least now appear to be free to choose to be who YOU want you to be! That is awesomesauce in my book. Growing self awareness right there. I continue to wish you both well.

17. Hubby&Missy

Machine shop owner
    Local Time:
    Right now I am just trying to figure out who I actually am. LOL With luck that will be the woman I want to be. I am still a work in progress.

18. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    And have fun figuring things out

19. Hubby&Missy

Machine shop owner
    Local Time:
    This is about my talk with daddy when he called to say they got home safely. Mother apparently was not in the room so he talked to me like he never has before.

I asked him what he knew about my sister. It turns out he secretly keeps in touch with her and actually gets to see her a few times a year. They live in a town about a half hour away. They have 2 grown children, one is a teacher and the other is in college. They have been married 26 years. Her husband is an electrician and she works part time at the mall. They are doing fine and still very much in love. Daddy makes sure he remembers all the birthdays and Christmas. As for the “slut” thing. Daddy says she was definitely wild in high school but not nearly as promiscuous as mother says. She and her husband had been going steady for a year before the pregnancy and were planning to get married when he got out of trade school. Her getting pregnant before getting married embarrassed your mother so much she wouldn’t even talk to her friends any more. In mother's plan my sister was supposed to go to college and marry a professional man. Mother has never forgiven her. The little surprise set them back a little but he still got through trade school at night and she worked part time to help pay the bills and it all worked out. She turned out to be a great mother and she is a normal average housewife. He added that she is much more interesting and fun than our brother who is so much like our mother that he doesn’t know what fun is. Obviously, My sister is not a slut and I doubt that I will ever be addicted to sex for just the sex. It was all a myth perpetuated by my mother. I think she was trying to manipulate and control me. She was trying to make me this perfect daughter or something.

We talked about mother and she is not ready to forgive me yet and she’s waiting for an apology. Then daddy said that I do not owe her any apology. He has sensed for a long time that I was struggling with a lot of stress in my life, and he didn’t mean my job, and he knows mother had a lot to do with it. He said, “but you have a man that will look out for you now. He’s a good man and has more guts than I thought. He really loves you.” He added with a little laugh that I should tell Hubby that isn’t how mumps work in adult men. The sterility thing is a myth.

I asked why did they wait 10 years after having my brother to have me. He chuckled and said you can only have children when you have sex. Your mother didn’t believe in birth control. He went on that I will never know how much he loves me because we don’t get to see each other often and mother doesn’t like to travel and there was so much he was never allowed to say.

It was a great conversation and he said, “goodbye, I love you honeybunch.” I hung up and as I thought about the things he said and the way he said them I think he wished he could have been a bigger part of my life and helped me through the rough patches. I wonder how happy he is.

Bronco, Tehsatyros and homebody like this.
  20. Hubby&Missy

Machine shop owner
    Local Time:
    Thank you. I think for the first time figuring out who I am and where I am going will be a good experience. Till now it has always been a struggle. It is still a little scary but this time it is exciting.

21. Isopropylforyou

Texas
    Local Time:
    You did it.

You finally figured it out.

You understand now.

Well Done!!

The beginning part of your journey has officially ended.

Now it's time for the real work to begin.

Keep talking to Hubby. Share everything with him. Leave nothing out. You have a Man who has proven to you how much He loves you. I think you fully see that and understand that now.

I, for one, cannot wait to see where your Journey takes the both of you.

Iso.

lockedbySue likes this.
  22. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    So happy that this worked out for you. It looks like a dreaded several days of a visit turned into a very positive life changing experience

23. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    WOW. What a great experience. Thank you both for sharing!

I think we all knew you both had it in you, just so happy you shared this breakrhrough moment. Missy, I so hope your confidence grows exponentially, Hubby wants and deserves it (in addition to you,of course).

24. borbulls1961

borbulls1961 Madame Vanilla's property

Almost retired business owner
    France
    Local Time:
    1:25 PM
    Exciting new chapter!

25. Tehsatyros

Tehsatyros Active member

Local Time:
    1:25 AM
    Thank you for sharing this. I appreciated the honesty of the story and a peak into someone else's life.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice