New belt maker looks awesome.

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Minas bitch, Aug 27, 2020.

1. Chaste Nole

Chaste Nole Long term member

Florida
    Local Time:
    8:33 PM
    That I don't know - if you check his account for tweets and replies I think there are a couple of more people who posted pictures

2. locked_bmbl

locked_bmbl Member

Local Time:
    2:33 AM
    hey, just wanted to drop in.
    if you look at jura cocoons twitter and some of his followers and people who he follows, you will find quite a few of them. i have found about a dozen of such accounts (and judging by their images they are different people, so probably real customers of jura). what i have noticed tho, is that all of them seem to be based in china. dont know if there is anyone outside of china who has received their belt yet, although i seem to remember that jura mentioned in an email he had already sold to someone in germany.

my point is, i dont think that he is a fraud per se, but his lack of communication with his customers is really annoying.
    hope that helps

3. locked_bmbl

locked_bmbl Member

Local Time:
    oh another thing!
    i assume that all of you have ordered via his website, right?
    has anyone bought a belt from his taobao website?

i was thinking that ordering from taobao could lead to faster make and delivery, judging by how many chinese customers already own one of jura cocoons belts

4. Chaste Nole

Florida
    Local Time:
    Ordered mine through the website, I suspect he's having manufacturing/consistency issues with the shift in location and his reported home issues. Not too dissimilar to other small outfits at times like Neosteel, Steelworx, etc.

5. blackrain

blackrain New member

Local Time:
    Hello everyone
    My last contact with Jura was a few days ago by email. He promised a shipment in about 2 weeks.
    I ordered my belt through the website in may.

6. Chaste Nole

Florida
    Local Time:
    That is good to hear please keep us posted once he does ship yours. I placed my order in late May so here's hoping mine is coming soon.

7. ccontrol

ccontrol Active member

Local Time:
    5:33 PM
    I heard from him on Oct 24 and he also implied mine would ship in about 2 weeks.

I'll feel more confident that something is going to happen if he actually asked for the final payment,

I ordered my belt by DM in October 2020, before the website was launched.

8. Chaste Nole

Florida
    Local Time:
    Just hear back from Jura that my belt is about 3-4 weeks off from shipping. Hope you get yours sooner as a sign that I'll finally get mine!

9. Fit To Be Tied

Fit To Be Tied Long term member

Retired
    Whidbey Island, Washington
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Look forward to pictures and feedback!

10. trodaf1

trodaf1 Member

Poland
    Local Time:
    Same here!

11. ccontrol

ccontrol Active member

Local Time:
    56 weeks since I confirmed my measurements. Still waiting.

12. Chaste Nole

Florida
    Local Time:
    He's posting pics of some pieces getting cleaned before shipping, hoping someone in this thread is due to get their belt in the next week or two and can confirm for us waiting a bit longer.

13. ccontrol

ccontrol Active member

Local Time:
    Well, I've made my balance payment. Supposedly the belt is shipping this week.

Dice thrown. Let's see what I've won.

trodaf1 likes this.
  14. Chaste Nole

Florida
    Local Time:
    Nice! Hoping Jura comes through for you -certainly saw more Twitter posts/pics from him lately.

15. Chaste Nole

Florida
    Local Time:
    Heard a couple of belts for guys on CM shipped out, please share your feedback when you get it.

Thanks!

16. ccontrol

ccontrol Active member

Local Time:
    I'm told mine has shipped but that I won't get a tracking number until the belt reaches Beijing (which should have happened yesterday).

Meanwhile, the Evotion Orion I ordered 5 weeks ago has shipped, 1-3 weeks earlier than they said it would. Can't anyone ship when they say they will ????? ;)

17. Chaste Nole

Florida
    Local Time:
    Heh - too hot/too cold, hard to get just right/on time for sure!

18. ccontrol

ccontrol Active member

Local Time:
    My belt is scheduled to arrive on Thursday. I'll keep everyone posted ...

Chaste Nole likes this.
  19. ccontrol

ccontrol Active member

Local Time:
    The Jura Cocoon Belt is real!

Today I logged on to Fedex to track my belt, and it still said that the belt would arrive on Thursday morning. But while I was tracking, someone banged on my door and left it on my porch!

I've created a gallery with pics, which are awaiting moderation.

I have to run to dinner right now (wearing the belt), but I will give my impressions soon.

locked_bmbl likes this.
  20. Chaste Nole

Florida
    Local Time:
    Fantastic! Very much looking forward to reading your thoughts and first impressions. Jura messaged me that mine is coming up soon.

21. ccontrol

ccontrol Active member

Local Time:
    To start with I should let you know that I've been trying to find a belt I can wear long-term for over 10 years, and have failed. I want a belt which won't give me a health excuse for being unlocked by my KH, but my skin is apparently more tender than most guys', and develops rashes, welts, or blisters with any persistent pressure or friction. Also being high and tight has been a constant problem. The longest I've been locked by a KH was 6 1/2 days in a Carrara, which ended with blisters on my perineum.

So I'm not one who can tell you what will work long-term on YOU (actually, no one is). And after less than a day of wear, it's way to soon to make any pronouncements about long-term wearability.

But my quest has given me experience with a LOT of devices, including 2 Carraras, a My-Steel, a Neosteel Spaceless/Fun, a Behind Barz with Hannibal shield, various CBXXXXes, Holy Trainers, and Kink3D Cobras. Oh, and I almost forgot my new Evotion Orion that arrived YESTERDAY! So I have a basis for comparing the Jura Cocoon to comparable products.

And it IS a comparable product. Some might think it should be much cheaper just because it is from China, but this is not a knockoff of established European belts. It does have influences from Neosteel and Behind Barz, but it uses them as a launching point for its own unique innovations. Being a solid steel belt made to custom specifications, and using a very elaborate measuring kit, pricing comparable to Carrara, Neosteel and My-Steel belts makes sense.

I've been in the belt for 12 hours now. I did not need to do any bending or other adjustments (not that there ARE any adjustments). It fits pretty well and is reasonably comfortable.

The tube is the thing that originally attracted me to the belt, and I am not disappointed. Is it machined or 3D-printed? It is super smooth and ergonomic, and it solves all the pressure and friction problems I have with my Neosteel Fun tube.

The hip band is 2.5mm thick (I ordered the thicker band), and it is smooth and the edges are rounded off. So it's less edgy than the Behind Barz hip band, but not quite as comfy as the Neosteel Spaceless hip band, which is 3mm thick. It is shaped well so I was able to just put it on and leave it on all day.

The lock is really tight, and it took me a while to get it to latch. I recommend anyone who get one of these belts should work the lock a few times before trying it on. Make sure you can lock and unlock it (I haven't unlocked it yet since I put it on, so wish me luck!).

The rear panel is oval-style, and they don't offer any other style. The oval is in the right position for its purpose (something I had a problem with with my My-Steel belt), but cleanup is still a chore -- in terms of wiping more than aiming. I ordered a smaller oval, but nevertheless the edge rubs against my thighs when I walk. I will try wearing the belt for short periods at first and work my way up to long-term. After these first 12 hours, my sense is that if anything will prevent this belt working for me for long-term chastity, it will be because of the rear panel with its oval.

Speaking of the rear panel, it did put some uncomfortable pressure on my tailbone, but only when sitting on a hard chair. The belt is perfectly comfortable sitting in seats with any cushioning.

It's been over a year, so I almost forgot: the measuring kit is truly ground-breaking for assuring a belt that fits, and its value was born out today when I just popped the belt on. I think the kit greatly increases the odds that your new belt will fit without a round trip back to the maker for adjustment.

I just HAD to try out the Telamon plug and locking plate, so I took a break from writing this, and it took me almost an hour! My advice is to make sure the locking plate is bent to conform with the rear panel over the oval opening. Otherwise the spring tension of the various parts trying to fly apart while you try to bring them together single-handed can be very frustrating. With practice I'm sure I could plug myself if my (remote) KH ordered me to. The locking plate uses a smaller lock and different key, so your KH can control access to your rear without having to let you out of the belt.

The plug is hard and held rigid by the plate, so I'm very aware of it when moving around.

So, what do I not like about this belt?

1. The oval-style rear panel.

2. The fact that it is one-size-fits-one. It does sit very low on the hips, which helps, but if you gain or lose a lot of weight, your only recourse is to order new hip bands (so keep that measuring kit!).

3. The fact that it took 58 weeks (!!) for Jura to ship my belt.

Being an engineer or craftsman with a great design idea does not make someone an expert at manufacturing or running a business. I wish more chastity lovers realize this about these custom-made steel belts. I can only hope Jura gets better at organizing their workflow and estimating delivery times, because I think the belt and it measuring system put it in the same category as Carrara, NeoSteel and Behind Barz belts.

Again, YMMV. If anyone tells you a chastity device will definitely work or definitely not work, you should translate what they're saying to mean what works or doesn't work for them (or what they imagine works with a device they've never tried).

I look forward to hearing others' impressions when they receive their Jura Cocoon belts.

McSlavey, mafsub, castitas and 3 others like this.
  22. ccontrol

ccontrol Active member

Local Time:
  23. Fit To Be Tied

Fit To Be Tied Long term member

Retired
    Whidbey Island, Washington
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Well ... if nothing else ... it looks like it should be in a gallery of modern art!

24. ccontrol

ccontrol Active member

Local Time:
    It looks better on the shelf than on me!

But it feels better on me than on the shelf. ;)

25. Chaste Nole

Florida
    Local Time:
    Nice pictures, thank you very much for posting them and your detailed first impressions.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice