Release Ideas

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by sissy belle, Jul 2, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. sissy belle

sissy belle Not me in dress.....yet!

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:07 AM
    We have been putting together index cards with a small scenario on each one. Each card details how I will obtain a release. Everytime I'm given permission to have a release I draw a card at random and I either have to do what's on that card or I can't have any release. We have about 10-12 of these put together but have run out of ideas and were looking some advice. We have things like a wildcard where I get to choose anything, strap-on release only, vibrator release, no touch release, using a fleshlight type device, sex in any position I choose, and other variations of that but would like to add some "You have do to this first" type things.

Any ideas would be a big help!

Thanks!

2. cbtok

cbtok Senior Member

Local Time:
    9:07 PM
    What about a vibrating sound?
    What about electrics (if they're turned up to high, you won't come, so it will be up to the mercy, or lack thereof, of your Keyholder).
    What about amount of time to come in (must come in one minute or else...)

3. sissy belle

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I like those ideas, can't believe I didn't think of the time limit :) We have the idea for electro play but saving money for a nice box capable of pleasure and BDSM play. We're thinking of the remote erostek box for some interesting remote stuffs. I've never done a sound at all let alone a vibrating one. The idea is intriguing but I'm a bit nervous about sounding, wife is all over the idea and she can't wait to try it. Obviously because it makes me a bit squemish she wants to try it even more.

4. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    i have used a sound once. It wasn't a vibrating one and it was still great. i can only dream of what a vibrating one would feel like.

Mistress once gave me a minute to cum. i never knew my hand could move that fast. 35 seconds later i was done.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

5. ChasteBr

ChasteBr Chaste Married Male

Local Time:
    Love the time limit idea (sadly one minute is likely too long for me).... other ideas...
    - Jerking Off with spikey gloves, or Icy Hot?
    - Humping (insert object that provides enough friction, i.e. pillow, blow up doll, Goddesses legs,etc..).
    - Jerking off upside down with the business end of your cock pointed at your face (if your flexible enough).

6. somwguy335

somwguy335 Junior Member

Local Time:
    You could put punishments on the cards too that you have to do to earn your orgasm.

Orgasm ideas:
    -Made to cum 3 times in a row
    -Blowjob to orgasm w/ swallowing your own cum
    -Tied up hand job with 5 minutes of post-orgasm stroking
    -No orgasm at all

Punishment ideas:
    -Harsh spankings
    -You must edge X times before you orgasm
    -Must wear nipple clamps and be ball gagged during it
    -Hand Job given with numbing cream.
    -In 69, must give mistress an orgasm before you're allowed one. If you can't, no orgasm for you.

For added effect your mistress should be the one pairing the punishment with the orgasm idea, and you shouldn't be allowed to know what exactly she pulled until after the whole thing is over with. Imagine being edged multiple times only to find that you aren't getting an orgasm, or being forced to wear a ball gag with 5 minutes of post orgasm torture, or you have your cock stroked and not knowing if you'll be forced to swallow when you cum.

7. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    My mistress in the past has bought a melon, made a hole in the end big enough to take my dicklet, released me from my cb3000 and told me my release can only be brought about by f*****g the melon.
    She has me on all fours and she inserts my dicklet and whilst she holds the melon, i am made to f**k the melon in front of her whilst she verbally humiliates me.
    If the melon has been in the fridge it makes my dicklet shrink and i cant cum (tough ,she says )
    If the melon is at room temperature it is easier for me to cum...but i am at the mercy of my dear mistress.

8. ChasteBr

ChasteBr Chaste Married Male

Local Time:
    What a waste of a good melon, but definetly creative.. I image that afterward she wouldnt let the food go to waste.. I can guess what you had for breakfast.

9. sissy belle

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Sorry I haven't come back to check this thread (I honestly forgot about it). We had a similar idea as above that a card would have a release and a punishment on the card to earn the release. But, I REALLY like your idea and I think we're going to scrap what we have and use your idea. It sounds fantastic for her to say that for this release I can draw just a release card or I have to draw a release AND a punishment card. Good stuff! I look forward to September which is the first time I'll be using one of the cards :)

10. sissy belle

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Here is some of what we have so far. What do you guys think? Any ideas to improve upon what we have or anymore thoughts in the same vein?

Release Options:

* Method: Handjob or Blowjob (Mistress Choice)
    Specifics: Sissy must cum in less than 60 seconds once started, if unable to cum then sissy will not be allowed to again until sissyr next release.

* Method: Vibrator
    Specifics:Sissy may only cum from a vibrators stimulation, sissy have unlimited time.

* Method: Vibrator
    Specifics: Punishment card optional. Use the Hitachi vibrator sleeve, sissy must remain restrained. Mistress will control speed and length of vibrations. Once sissy have cum the stimulation will continue for at least 15 minutes.

* Method:Wildcard
    Specifics: This is a wildcard, sissy may choose release options. Mistress however may directly pick a punishment card as opposed to a random draw.

* Method: Mistress Choice
    Specifics: Sissy must cum at least 3 times today, if this is not completed sissy forfiets next scheduled release.

* Method: Mistress Choice
    Specifics: Two punishment cards must be drawn and completed before sissy is allowed to cum.

* Method: Electro Stimulation
    Specifics: Sissy may only cum from electro stimulation. If unable to cum sissy is not allowed another attempt till next release period.

* Method: Sounds
    Specifics: Mistress will use sounds (vibrating, non-vibrating, electro) for stimulation. Sissy must cum from this stimulation alone.

* Method: Strap-On
    Specifics: Sissy may only cum from strapon penetration. Sissy is not allowed to touch himself and has until Mistress is tired of fucking the sissy.

* Method: Toys
    Specifics: Sissy may only cum from toy penetration. Toy is to be picked my Mistress. Sissy is not allowed to touch himself and has until Mistress is tired of fucking the sissy.

* Method: Fist
    Specifics: Mistress will attempt to fist the sissy. If unable to cum from this stimulation sissy will forfeit right to cum until next scheduled release.

Punishment Cards

* Before any stimulation is given apply generous amount of numbing cream. If sissy is unable to cum after numbing cream is applied he forfeits right to cum until next scheduled release.
    * Anything sissy cums must be consumed after completion. Failure to consume cum results in loss of next scheduled release.
    * Sissy may not cum. String the sissy along and end the session abruptly. If sissy complains or otherwise bitches he forfeits his next release.
    * Before sissy may be allowed to cum he must endure 30 minutes of harsh spanking. Items may be any of Mistress choosing. Sissy may choose one additional option: gagged, restrained, or wear nipple clamps for entire duration.
    * For entire duration of session sissy must wear nipple clamps, be hooded (gag and blindfold), and restrained.
    * Before sissy may cum he must write a 3 page paper on why he should be allowed to have a release. The paper must be present to Mistress along with begging for release. Mistress will read paper and judge begging to determine if release is appropriate. If release is not appropriate sissy will not be told until after he has been teased to Mistress' satisfaction. Sissy will have 1 hour to write the paper. (Calibri font, 11 size, single spaced)
    * Before sissy may cum he must write a 3 page erotic story. The story must focus on femdom, sissys, feminization, and may take any other topics. The story must also be a fantasy of the sissy's. The paper will be judged to determine if release is appropriate. If release is not appropriate sissy will not be told until after he has been teased to Mistress' satisfaction. Sissy will have 1 hour to write paper. (Calibri font, 11 size, single spaced).
    * The wooden pony must be setup and the sissy forced to cum while straddling the pony. Optional: Apply electro play to the pony prior to suspending it.
    * Sissy must remain in another room restrained (hogtied or otherwise restrained and unable to move) hooded (gag, blindfold, headphones with some sort of music or affirmation) for a time to be determined by Mistress. When it's time for release sissy is to not be released until after he has came. Optional: Add buttplug, electroplay, or nipple clamps.
    * No punishment, this is a chance to praise and really let sissy have a full release. Any punishment or adverse methods/specifics remain in effect from release card.

11. AnimiFirmitas

AnimiFirmitas Active member

Local Time:
    I've seen this sort of thing mentioned several times but I'm not clear on how it works - how does one orgasm from sound? Can anyone either point me to a resource or explain this method to me?

Is it just supposed to be some erotic audio that hopefully the chaste person gets off to, or?

12. Sissyfrills

Sissyfrills Junior Member

Local Time:
    You have not metioned if you have a card that reads, "NO ORGASM" I know that would be the one i chose more often than not! :rolleyes:

13. Ms.Linda

Ms.Linda No longer a member

Local Time:
    8:07 PM
    "I've seen this sort of thing mentioned several times but I'm not clear on how it works - how does one orgasm from sound? Can anyone either point me to a resource or explain this method to me?

Is it just supposed to be some erotic audio that hopefully the chaste person gets off to, or?"

Sounds are stainless steel instruments for probing and dilating passages within the body, the best-known examples of which are urethral sounds and uterine sounds. Some people enjoy using them for urethral play.
    They can be purchased in set of various diameters.

(my "reply with quote" isn't working)

14. slave_nemo

slave_nemo slave to Mistress Ivey

Local Time:
    Okay, so how DOES one cum with a sounds rod in his cock?

15. sissy belle

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    well the theory that I suspect is it vibrates or stimulates you from the inside out. It's the same concept as external stimulation.

Edit: Yea I forgot to include that one of the punishment cards is a straight up "No Cum" card. There would still be the release card but she would decide when to stop and say "nope, no cum"

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice