The Arch and jeans

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by easternsub, Jul 2, 2010.

1. easternsub

easternsub Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:45 PM
    I'm wondering how the Arch is when wearing jeans...

1. Is there a problem with the waist band showing above the top of your jeans? What about bending over etc.?

2. What about room in the crotch area of the jeans? I wear "regular" fit jeans...not loose but not tight. I'm also in very good shape and on the slender/muscular side it that matters.

* I'm leaning towards the all steel version (no silicone lining) based on GWENYS and others' comments.

TIA

2. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    trust me it works perfect.i only wear lady jeans ,they are fitting but ,the cut is just better. check the pics , believe it or not the "ARCH" or the hip belt you can not detect.. reg..GWENY

Attached Files:

3. Andee

Andee Enthusiast :)

East Anglia
    Local Time:
    I wear standard male Wrangler jeans (which are fairly low rise). There’s plenty of room round the crotch since the Arch doesn’t really add much bulk and your balls are relatively free to move (which is great for comfort).

I’ve ended up with quite a flat shape - certainly nothing sticking out. I don’t mind flat as it goes but didn’t want a huge bulge in my pants!

Some people think that’s cool but it would just make me self conscious when wearing it and I don’t want that.

About the hip band. It’s good at the back since it “sinks” down towards the crack between the buttocks. I was worried it would show when I bent over but with a sensible choice of underwear (trunk style or briefs with a reasonable waist band) you’ll be ok.

Where it might show is on the hips since that’s it highest point. Mine sometimes does but not if my jeans are sitting right. And it’s much easier to hide there than behind you where you can’t see it. And it’s only the very top edge also.

With higher underwear then even that wouldn’t be a possibility.

Summary: For a chastity device it is amazingly low visibility. Comfort is excellent. I’m not disappointed!

Good luck. I don’t think you’ll regret buying an Arch.

PS: mine has the all metal hip band too. Excellent choice.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice