Sore Balls

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by janiesboy, Jul 2, 2010.

1. janiesboy

janiesboy Member

Local Time:
    9:57 PM
    Just had to remove my CB6k as my balls were swollen & sore underneath where the sack hangs over the ring, the skin was very red & inflamed, i dont think the ring was too tight because i could get my finger in the ring quite easilly but my balls were very swollen is this normal, its my first device & obviousely never been locked before, now i wish it was back on but the area is too painfull, please help me be locked again, i am willing to try a larger ring just to get back in but i loved the close feeling of the origonal ring.

2. subklik

subklik Office Girl

Local Time:
    9:57 AM
    What i have done is shave completely the area around the sack and i use an adhesive dressing strip on the side. It makes all the difference. i used to get inflamed and rubbed raw too. Not anymore though.

subklik

3. janiesboy

janiesboy Member

Local Time:
    Hi subklik, not sure where you mean about the adhesive dressing strip, do i apply to the ring??????, i am clean shaven, just want to be locked again

4. Locked_In_LV

Locked_In_LV Long term member

Las Vegas, NV
    Local Time:
    6:57 AM
    I got this on ocassion when nocturnal erections were severe... I think it also happened more when there were folds in the scrotal tissue that hadn't been smoothed out...

5. Jabber43

Jabber43 Just Another Member

Local Time:
    1:57 PM
    I originally had a bit of this problem with my cb3000, and learned that putting a single drop of silicone lube under the ring below my balls helped a lot. I do this once a day, usually after cleaning.

When I recently got a cb6000, I started having this problem again, despite still using silicone lube. I think this is because of the different shape of the ring. I tried changing to a bigger ring, but that turned out to be a bad idea: One of my balls slipped out under the ring, which was quite painful.

Now I am am back to the original ring size. Fortunately I see less and less of the problem as my body adapts to the device. Currently I am on day 21 of contiguous lockup without any problems except for a bit of ball sack skin swelling a few times, and I have not even seen that for the last week.

The ball sack swelling happens because the lymph flow is restricted. This is not as dangerous as when blood flow is restricted, but is still not good. When it happens for me I use an extra drop of silicone lube under the ring under my ball sack, and pull the skin under my balls so I get more skin under the ring and my balls hang a bit more loose. This makes the swelling go away for me in an hour or two.

I think the best strategy when getting used to a new device is to wear it as much as possible to give the body a chance to adapt to it. But for the first few days the device should be removed often to check for sores - even if everything feels fine. Later the device should be removed early if problems are suspected. If the sore has gotten no worse than a bit of skin irritation it is often enough to do a good cleaning and leave the device off for a few hours.

6. janiesboy

janiesboy Member

Local Time:
    Hi, yes i think this is part of my problem also, i was getting a lot of pain with nocturnal erections, so much i was waking up in agony (which was nice) & i think this is due to the fact that i am new to being locked, however the damage is done & the skin on my ball sack got broken & now i have to wait for this to heal before being locked, i really miss the effect being locked gave both my wife & i, now i feel like i have dissapointed her by not being able to wear the CB-6k, i am on a trust basis not to play & i think i will be able to obey her wishes, just wish the decision was hers!!!!!!

Thanks JB

7. janiesboy

janiesboy Member

Local Time:
    Hi thanks for the help, all i want now is to be back safe & tight, but i will have a few days wait till i heal up, its funny i was only locked for 2 weeks but want to be back controlled again as soon as possible, although new to this, i feel like i will not have any problems accepting being locked, i am a cuck & love all that my wife & i get from that but this has added so much more to both of our lives.

8. janiesboy

janiesboy Member

Local Time:
    Thanks all for helping me out, being new here i still have to do a few things to my profile & avatar etc, so please be patient i am sure it will be great being with you all.

janiesboy.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. balls sore after wearing chastity cage

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice