What Puzzles Me Most About Chastity

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Tracker1, Nov 29, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Tracker1

Tracker1 Active member

Local Time:
    10:24 PM
    The thing about chastity that puzzles me is why the culture doesn't seem to recognize anything like its
    full range of theraputic qualities. I used it to lose weight and the pounds flew off. I used it for
    exercise and for the first time in my life I kept (actually, was kept) to a schedule. For almost a year now.
    And it enormously improved my marriage.

Why is it that diet therapies and exercise therapists and couple therapists never seem to think about the
    contribution chastity can make to their mission? Why isn't chastity more like jogging -- maybe not for
    everyone, but a good thing for lots of us?

I mean, it certainly can be used to improve your sex life and we don't want to lose sight of that, but
    there a lot more to the practice.

2. HT89

HT89 Long term member

Engineer
    Cornwall
    Local Time:
    3:24 AM
    Probably because it is centered around genitalia, specifically men's for most here. So its a sensitive subject to probably tout as a mind focus device to allow you concentrate on other ventures.

I'll agree though, I'd be wanking whenever I was alone so naturally I got nothing done and was very efficient.
    So I agree it has other benefits.

JackStrap likes this.
  3. Knox_

Knox_ Active member

The Netherlands
    Local Time:
    4:24 AM
    The 'therapeutic effect' works only if you are open to chastity game or chastity way of life. If you are not open to it, it will not work. If you don't like it, it will only lead to aversion and be counterproductive. For me, it certainly works for losing weight and exercising more. I feel happier, calmer and have more energy. It's a great motivator for me. And that's what it's all about, it's a great tool to motivate, to push your limits and to keep going. Imposed by the other. But because I like it and because there is consent from both sides, but it is my keyholder who determines how things are done. But you have to be open to it.

4. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    I would like to hear the doctor's consulation that began with a patient being overweight (say) and ended with the doctor recommending they lock up their penis. It's going to be a hard sell, to be honest.

5. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    "Those that know don't say, those that say don't know" - Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching.

We don't tell anyone about our sex lives. Maybe most people are the same.

bondinchas likes this.
  6. Turma

Turma Long term member

systemadministrator
    Germany - near Hannover
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:24 AM
    #6 Turma, Nov 29, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2021
    Because if you type Chastity in a search engine you see something like this:

[​IMG]

Now think about how well that would be accepted to be applied to otherwise completely different topics that take place outside of sex?

The main problem with chastity is that it is used as a sexual technique in the context of BD/DS/SM and FLR.

And as long as this is so, chastity will also be used only in this context for other and very good things!

7. Byrdie

Byrdie Junior Member
    Verified Female

Seattle, WA - USA
    Local Time:
    7:24 PM
    It’s possible that doctors are unaware of such benefits. Have there even been any studies published in established medical journals regarding chastity?

During a cervical biopsy appointment years ago, I was told to urinate immediately beforehand. I did, came back, and they did an ultrasound.

“Do you still need to urinate?”

“No.”

“Are you sure?”

“… yes.”

“There’s still a significant amount of urine in your bladder.”

I went back to the bathroom and tried again. Nada. The tech and I went back and forth on this until I asked her if she thought this might be related to female ejaculation / squirting. I figured that this may have been the additional liquid my body held back before it made its way through to pick up waste.

This medical professional giggled and said, “I don’t know.” Suddenly, the topic of my bladder was no longer a concern.

What percentage of patients remove the devices before going into an appointment? When asked about lifestyle changes, what percentage mention the increase in energy after starting upon the chastity path?

It’s kinda difficult to recommend an option one has no reason to learn or care about.

true42 and Sexy Slave 69 like this.
  8. Tracker1

Tracker1 Active member

Local Time:
    Yes. I guess that probably is the reason more therapists don't suggest chastity. It requires the active participation of a second person and that person is usually not present during the conversation. That
    makes it complicated. Not impossible, though. Maybe some day.

9. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    My wife use reverse psychology on me when it came down to losing weight. When I failed my physical and had to lose 20 pounds, she took my cage off and informed me we would not have bdsm or chastity play until I lost a good deal of the weight. Needless to say, I lost 10 pounds within a few weeks, the 20 in 2 months, and another 10 over the next several months. I have kept the weight off for 18 months now and we are back to playing. The downside was she rewarded me with a 122 day straight lockup as a punishment and reward.

10. Jail Bird

Jail Bird Long term member

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    That's great you lost the weight and kept it off.

Love your wife's punishment and reward!

11. Isopropylforyou

Isopropylforyou Long term member

Seeker of Truth and Knowledge.
    Texas
    Local Time:
    9:24 PM
    One if the reasons is because it is considered a kink. People see Chastity and they associate it with Black Leather clad Women carrying whips around with them.

The other is it is a power exchange from a man (who wears the cage) to a Women (who controls the use of a Man's Penis). While the act itself is normally Male centered, It is the Female that holds the key and has the power...and that is what a majority of Society has a problem with.

Iso.

Jail Bird likes this.
  12. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    7:24 PM
    I genuinely feel that "semen retention" has health benefits. Chastity CAN be a great aid in facilitating that. My issue is that I have eroticized that too!

Isopropylforyou likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice