Covid-19 and Life

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by Hubby&Missy, Jan 30, 2021.

1. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    4:18 AM
    Ah yes, the entire leftist playbook is being more and more desperately played as the arguments grow weaker and weaker.

Today's grasp at an argument: "What about the French who went to Germany?" What about the price of tea in China? Do these figures include redheads? What if my watch stopped while I was counting the elapsed time from the bio-weapon shot to the patient's death? Can I still count him as "unvaxxed"?

Dianna1395 and Fit To Be Tied like this.
  2. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    So far we have heard the following classic leftist tactics:

1. Imagine how bad it could have been. (Translated: I can't beat your argument, so I will try to redirect you towards some unverifiable magnitude.)

2. Follow the science. (Translated: I can't beat your argument so I will try to redirect you towards some other tangentially related topic hoping that you eventually run out of answers.)

3. Yeah, but what about.......: (Translated: a close cousin to #2 above. Here the leftist realizes you have them caught red-handed being incorrect. Again, they hope they can redirect your attention to something else.)

4. The anecdote: (Translated: telling the story (or making one up entirely out of whole cloth) about ONE person or personal experience and drawing a world-wide inference from it. "I've worn my metal XYZ chastity cage for 64 years with no shower, no problems. I wear it to my routine MRI screenings and the powerful magnets didn't effect it. So you should be OK.")

A thoughtful person's tactics:

1. Here is some graphical data from a reputable organization supporting my point.
    2. Here is MORE graphical data from another reputable organization supporting my point.
    3. Here is yet MORE graphical data from yet another reputable organization supporting my point.

I am guessing that proverbial Martian watching from above may divide the two approaches accordingly.

3. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    12:18 PM
    When they said the covid ward is overwhelmed they forgot to mention the covid ward only has 10 beds.

Lazlo Toth and Suewiang like this.
  4. Fit To Be Tied

Fit To Be Tied Long term member

Retired
    Whidbey Island, Washington
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    56FFEA69-BA03-4998-9757-A116EE593822.jpeg

Quarantäne macht frei
    B3853444-CA4B-486E-AE60-6DEC8C2DBC78.jpeg

Dianna1395 and Lazlo Toth like this.
  5. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    Pfizer scientists caught on hidden camera saying natural immunity is better than vaccine immunity, and calling pfizer an "evil company" amongst other things.

6. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    What on earth could it be??

FEu244lWYAgEaSK.jpg

Lazlo Toth and Fit To Be Tied like this.
  7. good2fun

good2fun Long term member

Local Time:
    1:18 PM
  8. Fit To Be Tied

Retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    How does the continent of Africa, with a third world health care system have almost no Chinese Coronavirus deaths? The best estimate is that maybe 6% of the population has taken the Chinese Coronavirus jabs, yet those countries are not dealing with a pandemic —scamdemic - plandemic. Hmmm….wonder if the fact that hydroxychloroquine (used extensively to treat endemic malaria there) and ivermectin (used extensively to treat multiple different parasitic infections) just might have something to do with the low Wuhan Flu rate in Africa?

Come to think of it, if the jabs are so “safe”, then BIG PHARMA wouldn’t need blanket immunity from medical liability for side effects. Ever read any of Pfizer’s distribution agreements with foreign nations? Well I have. Pfizer ass is covered with indemnity agreements by the foreign governments every which way ... and some are even secured with “sovereign assets” of the governments ... just in case. Lawsuits for adverse reactions and deaths are next to impossible. And in the US, as long as the “vaccines” are being provided under Emergency Use (EU) authorization, BIG PHARMA is immune by law from lawsuits for adverse reactions and deaths. All this crap about Pfizer’s “vaccine” being approved by the FDA is just that ... crap. It’s trade name “vaccine” - Comirnaty - was approved by the FDA, BUT it isn’t even on the market yet! That way Pfizer gets to use up all of its original EU “vaccine” under the EU immunity provisions! And what do we have ..... Oh ... over 18 THOUSAND vaccine-caused deaths in the US (per VAERS data as of Nov 2021 - which is known to seriously under-report adverse reactions and deaths - so the real numbers are probably much higher.)

If the shots were so “effective” ... as Fauci and BIG PHARMA promised ... then “You why do you need to keep getting a booster every 6 months” .... if the first 2 don’t have any efficacy, or at best, limited efficacy? I know why ... $$$$$$$.

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  9. Her Dividend

Her Dividend Junior Member

Local Time:
    #934 Her Dividend, Nov 23, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2021
    @Artem

“criminal ignorance”

It is an unrepentant bunch - Counterfactual to the core and self-serving - Bedwetting over a simple shot in the arm.

Anti-VAXXers have railed in the same fashion during every single vaccine roll out in history.

The ringmaster is a spritely 28, who only needs to worry about herself. One of the others (who are more vulnerable) might qualify for the Herman Cain award.

10. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Brother, you are difficult to understand. I am not saying difficult to agree with. I am saying you are difficult to understand. I'd like to hear what you have to say, but it's just hard to know what that is.

subrick likes this.
  11. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    Total vaccine fatalities in the UK are now 1784. None of these has been investigated by the authorities, they like to pretend they didn't happen or were "just a coincidence".

Yes, there is criminal ignorance going on.

yc.jpg

12. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Dr. Coleman's commentary (3 minutes) on the conclusions from the journal "Circulation". Their conclusion is very damning. Don't expect to find the study--nor Dr. Coleman's comments--in mainstream media.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/1MewNyUkQ6U5/

Dianna1395 and Fit To Be Tied like this.
  13. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    The last sentence of the abstract. I am still searching for the link to the actual study.

I welcome any help in finding it.

"We conclude that the mRNA vacs dramatically increase inflammation on the endothelium and T cell infiltration of cardiac muscle and may account for the observations of increased thrombosis, cardiomyopathy and other vascular events following vaccination."

14. Fit To Be Tied

Retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Not too sure about Dr. Vernon Coleman. However, one guy I am fairly sure about is Dr. Mobeen Syed, MD. While his specialty is on-line continuing medical education, he has tackled many, if not most, of the issues and controversies surrounding the Chinese Coronavirus plandemic and the various treatment protocols, vaccines, side-effects, etc in a scholarly manner by reviewing in depth the relevant studies and medical papers / journals, and then explaining things in simple laymen’s language with his own illustrations. He and his family are all vaxxed, so he can’t be accused of being a “right wing conspiracist.” He just present the facts ...

Many of his videos were on ScrewTube, but unfortunately, some have been removed by the woke censors. However, they all can be found at his site:
    https://www.drbeen.com/corona-informations-center/

Worth your time if you want an education (unlike some of the brain dead Wokesters who populate this thread with their nauseous talking points).

He has “no dog in the fight” .... As Sgt. Friday would say, “Just The Facts Ma’am.”

Dianna1395 and Lazlo Toth like this.
  15. Her Dividend

Local Time:

In the US everything is pretty transparent and your position looks incredible.

See:

https://covid-101.org/science/how-many-people-have-died-from-the-vaccine-in-the-u-s/

Over 339 million vaccine doses were given to 187.2 million people in the US as of July 19, 2021. The vaccines have been proven to be safe and effective. Vaccination is happening under the most intensive safety monitoring in U.S. history.

How do we know if someone dies after getting a vaccine?

The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) requires vaccination providers to report any death after COVID-19 vaccination to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS). When these reports are received, doctors from CDC and FDA review death certificates, autopsies, and medical records to understand what happened with each person.

How many people have died after getting a vaccine?

Between December 2020 and July 19th, 2021, VAERS received 6,207 reports of death (0.0018% of doses) among people who got a vaccine, but this does not mean the vaccine caused these deaths.

16. Her Dividend

Local Time:
    Quit wasting your time and everyone else’s and go get vaccinated.

17. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    How about this idea, you don't tell me what to do and I don't tell you what to do.

Lazlo Toth and subrick like this.
  18. Fit To Be Tied

Retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Ah, Yes .... the (In)Famous VARES Reporting System!

Do you know what the vaccine death URF factor for VARES is? Do even know what “URF” stands for? Do you know what percentage of vaccine deaths are automatically classified as Chinese Coronavirus deaths? Do you know that a CDC whistleblower (a computer programmer who has expertise in data analytics and who has developed over 100 healthcare fraud detection algorithms) has testified (under penalty of perjury) in a Federal lawsuit, “ ... the deaths occurring within 3 days of vaccination are higher than those reported in VAERS by a factor of at least 5. This would indicate the true number of vaccine-related deaths was at least 45,000. Put in perspective, the swine flu vaccine was taken off the market which only resulted in 53 deaths.”

See:

https://www.stopworldcontrol.com/downloads/en/vaccines/vaccinereport.pdf
    https://www.skirsch.com/covid/Deaths.pdf

https://roundingtheearth.substack.com/p/how-underreported-are-post-vaccination

https://roundingtheearth.substack.com/p/probable-misclassification-of-vaccine

https://dailyexpose.uk/2021/09/22/8-times-more-deaths-covid-vaccine-than-have-died-covid/

https://img1.wsimg.com/blobby/go/3c6a0774-cfad-46fa-aa97-af5aa5e74f00/Jane Doe Declaration.pdf

Dianna1395, subrick and L-u-c-y like this.
  19. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    #944 L-u-c-y, Nov 24, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2021
    Time to admit the covid jabs do NOTHING. Cases higher than last year without vaccines.

It wasn't even good as a placebo, as the vaxxed still wore masks and wanted lockdowns.

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  20. Fit To Be Tied

Retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    MIRACLE IN JAPAN
    How Do You Spell
    I*V*E*R*M*E*C*T*I*N

21. Fit To Be Tied

Retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    61A37D5E-A299-4BB2-B2E7-5E44F5716252.jpeg

“... WE HAVE TO LOVE OUR FREEDOM MORE THAN WE FEAR A GERM ...”

Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., (a life-long liberal Democrat), was interviewed by Tucker Carlson a few days ago in connection with his new book. The book is flying off the shelves, despite receiving no reviews or media coverage from the corrupt MSM. (Hint-Hint: they don’t want you to know about it.) The interview goes on for about an hour. While I recommend the entire interview, the key points can be found at: 3:00 to 8:37, 20:36 to 27:02 and 37:50 to 52:50.

(If you are wondering about Kennedy’s voice, he has a condition called spasmodic dysphonia.)

I suggest you watch the interview QUICKLY .... before ScrewTube nukes it!

Dianna1395 likes this.
  22. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    I haven't heard of this before today, apparently there is a resurgence of things like measles and shingles in the vaccinated. Tim Spector OBE FMedSci is a British epidemiologist and science writer. Born: July 1958 (age 63 years) Affiliation: King's College London

This is why these things need long term testing before being released on the public.

tim.jpg

Dianna1395 likes this.
  23. Her Dividend

Local Time:
    You are the Elizabeth Holmes of anti-VAXXers.

——

Taking the stand in her own defense for a third day, Ms. Holmes delivered her most substantial arguments to rebut the 11 counts of fraud that prosecutors have charged her with. She made eye contact with jurors and tilted her head to the side while making the case that she could not have intentionally deceived anyone about Theranos’s technology.

Ms. Holmes, 37, alternated between giving authoritative descriptions of Theranos’s scientific research and presenting herself as a naïve and ambitious founder who believed her company’s technology worked. She tried to reframe past incidents as misunderstandings about her intentions. She implied that her board of directors should have given her better counsel. She suggested that she had been too trusting of the doctors, scientists and engineers who worked at Theranos.

——-

Disinformation extraordinaire…

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/11/23/technology/elizabeth-holmes-testimony.html

24. Fit To Be Tied

Retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    More Lies… Dr. Fauci Says Boosters “Will Likely” Give You “Highest Level of Protection Yet”
    The Esteemed Little Elf, aka, Dr. Death, aka, Dr. Evil, aka, Dr. Doom, aka Dr. Quack, aka, Dr. Flip-Flop, aka The Patron Saint of Wuhan and Wokesters, aka Dr. Phony Fauci moved the goalposts yet again on Tuesday, telling Americans they need to take their Chinese Coronavirus booster shots.

Fauci assured Americans that “we believe” this “will likely” give them the “highest level of protection yet.”

Trust me, the Chinese Coronavirus pandemic / scamdemic / plandemic will never end until this sociopath is removed in cuffs! For which I would pay good money to observe.
    B83DDC29-3557-4561-8162-830AEF3BE01B.jpeg

See:
    https://mobile.twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1463314080480083975

Dianna1395 likes this.
  25. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    #950 L-u-c-y, Nov 24, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2021
    If I'd told you 6 months ago that the jabs would start to lose their efficacy you would have called me a lying anti vaxxer.

Now everyone knows it.

And don't say boosters were always planned, they weren't. The "experts" said a NEW vaccine might be needed every year for different variants, as with the flu jab. The boosters aren't for new variants, they are the same jab again.

If I'd told you 6 months ago that cases would be higher in a lot of countries even with the majority of the population tripled jabbed you would have called me a lying anti vaxxer.

Now everyone knows it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice