What are the benefits of wearing chastity and are there any risks related to chastity?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Naveen, Nov 22, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Naveen

Naveen Member

Local Time:
    5:47 PM
    Hi iam naveen,
    I would like to know about being in a chastity cage and what are the benefits of it as a single guy?
    Is wearing chastity cage interfere with education or university life or work life (is it makes them uncomfortable)?
    *My cage is cb6ks

I would like to know about your experience ♥️

Verschlossener bub and nubbin like this.
  2. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    8:17 AM
    Sorry, can only relate in a general way. Been married for over 30 years, we’re swingers, did cuckolding before we knew what cuckolding really meant, we’re into bdsm, and then bdsm.

we started using chastity as a way to enhance our sex life and also to stop me from rubbing one off in the shower or when the wife traveled. Worked from the office and from home with a cage on with no problem, was a matter of finding the right cage. The biggest change we made was to move to a metal bar cage with an ergonomic mount. I can stay locked up for long term without having to take the cage off for cleaning, the space between the bars allows easy access.

out original schedule was to remain. Locked Sunday night thru Saturday noon with wild ass sex on the weekends. We also spend a few nights in our hot tub, while she can have some fun, all I get is teasing. Then 7 days became 14 at times and then we started to recognize Locktober and Lent. I also did a 100 day lock up when my with was told a lie about me and decided to go on the road for a long business trip out on the west coast and decided to use the home of our kids as a remote location. Once she discovered she was lied to she came back home and I was unlocked and she made it up to me time and time again.

as a test she has pushed me to 122 days, the saving grace was several caged orgasms during this tome. During any lock up, the general rule is no orgasms, a pegging or milking is the best she will do.

I hope this helps, enjoy.

nubbin, Naveen and Open2njoy like this.
  3. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    1:17 PM
    Benefit is establishing discipline for yourself.

Risk is physical, if the cage doesn't fit properly.

nubbin and Isopropylforyou like this.
  4. Naveen

Naveen Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for your kindness to take time to express your self as a young person this helps me a lot.. its nice that its not interfered with relationship of your wife and you did mention that you had kids though i would like to know that how you guys decided to had kids remaining as dom/sub relationship

nubbin likes this.
  5. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    5:17 AM
    Besides comfort, at your young age, the biggest risks are; unintended exposure to or discovery by someone, and/or having to explain it during an unexpected romantic encounter.

Naveen and nubbin like this.
  6. Elfman

Elfman Gay werewolves & martinis

Artist, photographer, bartender
    Boise, Idaho
    Local Time:
    If you're worried about university life, the risk is being distracted from your studies by the horniness.

mikecb, Trapped, Xileh and 2 others like this.
  7. Turma

Turma Long term member

systemadministrator
    Germany - near Hannover
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:17 PM
    If a cage sits well, nothing happens, apart from the fact that you can not just jerk off in the toilet.

You will not be limited in the sense that you will suddenly become horny from now on, or your concentration will be fixed only on the cage, especially if you have not given a keyholder your keys.

However, if you have given the keys, the wearing time is long and your keyholder makes enough effort to make you horny and to keep you, it can come to impairments, because you will be at some point quite "rallig", as they say in Germany.

"Rallig" is a condition that could best be titled emergency horniness in English.

And it should be clear to you, if you have ever experienced that being really horny means that your thoughts about sex manifest themselves and no longer about the current activity or the tasks to be thought, which should actually be in the moment in the foreground.

Then, of course, there may be impairments in work and other activities such as learning.

But as long as you do it for "you", there is hardly any danger, since you will eventually remedy the situation yourself and unlock the cage or bring about an orgasm in the cage.

There are no penalties to fear.

Trapped, Maid Denise and nubbin like this.
  8. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    We experimented during our life together and evolved or changed our roles thru our marriage. We were into swinging and decided we wanted children. So we stopped and about a year later started trying to have a family. After our second child arrived, we were into getting our business running and our kids started school. Around the same time we were contacted about joining our old swingers club and shortly after discovered they were no longer the same core group. This led us into meeting a few single guys and my wife really was enjoying threesum and moresums. A few years later she was tied of the scene and it was more difficult spending weekends away for the debauchery.

A friend intoduced us to bdsm and I was the dom and she the sub. over time we started to switch and she found she like topping and I liked being on the receiving end. Then we stumbled into chastity and continue to mix the two together. Ours in not an FLR relationship, more of an equal partnership. The only thing is she controls my cock and as I have gotten older and use blood pressure meds, doesn't work so well after all. Now a few sildenafil pills and I can pound nails in, but not like when I was young. What we have works for us and may not for other people.

Naveen likes this.
  9. Mike hammer

Mike hammer Long term member

Local Time:
    once you get over the 2-3 week gap. you get into a zen like stage. it just becomes you.

more focused on what really matters and not just your man piece . if in a relationship, your significant other will notice . the first few nights are tough. but get rid of the cb device and find a metal one.

I don't think ill ever go back to not wearing one...

I'm 49.

Trapped likes this.
  10. Trapped

Trapped Long term member

quality manager
    houston, texas
    Local Time:
    7:17 AM
    There are a lot of cages better than the cb6k. But it is probably a good starting point to see just how far you want to go down this road. If you decide to make this a permeant part of your life it would probably be best to get a custom cage for a perfect fit. It will just become part of your body. Also Piercing adds the extra final layer of security. I guess everybody is different how long it takes to acclimate to your cage. I am in a Rigid Chastity model 1 with a PA piercing. Today is number 155 locked and it is the longest period of time locked or without an orgasms. It can be frustrating and difficult to concentrate on tasks at times. What is worse with the piercing i have yet to find a way to cheat. In my circumstance i direct all of my focus and energy on my wife who is my keyholder who also benefits.

11. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    As someone nearly 60 who has had chastity fantasies since I was a young teen, I do have thoughts. If chastity play is burned into your sex fantasies as hard as it is for mine, you need to live those fantasies. Start wearing as soon as is practical. Develop your chastity lifestyle in solo play as best works for you. Frankly, if you enter into a relationship, chastity play should be part of the conversation from day 1. If you keep it closeted and don't end up with a partner who "gets" you, it can lead to a lifelong relationship with a major sexual incompatibility. Trust me, I speak from experience.

So, my advice. Wear the damn thing. Buy better ones as money allows. Join a TNG Fetlife group in your area and find partners who are totally into getting your kink on together. If you end up with partners who aren't interested, honestly, move along before you fall in love. Trust me.

Trapped likes this.
  12. Naveen

Naveen Member

Local Time:
    Actually what you said became my first challenge and i was thinking about it further but i could manage it and thanks for your reply ,

13. well_endowed_top

well_endowed_top New member

security guard
    Phoenix, AZ
    Local Time:
    It's perfect for you, if you have a keyholder. But you must adjust to it gradually. Then, it becomes normal and natural

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice