Slaves should NOT suggest punishment

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Mistress Lauren, Jun 30, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. Mistress Lauren

Mistress Lauren Active member

Local Time:
    11:09 PM
    So I think that if a slave is to suggest a specific punishment, then it should not be used. Who picks out something that they'd absolutely hate doing? Answer: no one!

My fiance wants me to spank him (hard) as a punishment, but I know that he likes me whipping him when we're being sexual, so I don't think even spanking him hard would really be a punishment...

So I made him eat some coffee grounds followed by lemon juice for his punishment... and for suggesting that lame spanking punishment that I know he'd secretly enjoy.
    ;)

2. Locked_In_LV

Locked_In_LV Long term member

Las Vegas, NV
    Local Time:
    All I did was suggest we try it... People have limits, I'd like to find out sometime if you can push me past them... There's a difference between pain, and pain intermingled with stimulation... Perhaps we could try it sometime not as punishment and not coupled with any stimulation to see what the result is...

3. Mistress Becca

Mistress Becca Doyenne of the Mansion!

Local Time:
    6:09 AM

Punishments are meant to be something you don't like! I always think pushing limits should be done for fun..

4. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    2:09 AM
    Mistress Lauren,

If he wants You to push his limits with a hard spankin as a punishment. Have him fetch you a switch from a nearby tree and have a go at him with that. i can guarantee he will not like it. Mistress Michell has only once taken a switch to my sissy bottom once and i am not looking forward to it the next time. Which as a side note will happen sometime between the 8th and 16th of July for having masturbated without her permission.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

5. Mistress Lauren

Local Time:
    Well the neighbors do have this spiky tree that hangs over onto our yard... I'm sure I could fetch a branch off that and have a good time with his bare ass... :D

6. Locked_In_LV

Las Vegas, NV
    Local Time:
    Hey now... lol That would draw blood with a single whack....

For others who have no idea what we're talking about, there's a tree next door that I think is a Chilean Mesquite Tree(Prosopis Chilensis)... anyways it has thorns anywhere from 1/4" to 3" long that are rigid and EXTREMELY sharp... I'd be worried about serious lacerations from something like that.... :blink:

(though it certainly would make for an effective punishment...)

On the other hand... we have about 9 pomegranate trees in the back yard... the shoots are flexible, thin, thornless, and fairly straight.... Might be worth a try once the leaves are stripped off of one... :huh:

7. cbtok

cbtok Senior Member

Local Time:
    And i do think that is what Mistress Lauren is referring to.

The ultimate punishment is, of course, banishment. One becomes a non-person in one's Superior's eyes and there is a complete refusal to acknowledge the existence of the former plaything. Where there was once value in service and, indeed, in existence, there is no value any more. Something tells me that the crime didn't merit that punishment.

Mistress Lauren is, of course, welcome to petition the Mansion for suggestions. because, after all, i might really like something that Locked doesn't.

8. Rachel

Local Time:
    Oh the dreaded banishment. That i truly hate. There is nothing worse then that not even the switch. At least with a corpal type punishment when it's over it's over. With banishment you never know when it is going to end. That combined with not being able to serve someone you care very deeply about drives me insane.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

9. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    LOL...susie brought Me 2 of those branches from the dreaded thorn tree...I cant wait to try them out, and dont worry rachel, I am saving them for little pet!!

Mistress Michelle

10. Rachel

Local Time:
    PHEWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!! :party0019: Thank you Mistress but then you know a regular switch is more then i can stand. What day is that planned for i think i am gonna call in sick. :sign0101: done now and we will return you to your regular scheduled programing.

YOUR sweetpea
    rachel

11. cynthia_deville

cynthia_deville Mistress Rob's slave

Local Time:
    Mistress Lauren,

i kind of see this as a two way street, especially if the Mistress and slave have a very good understanding of what is and isn't liked. For example i absolutely hate the tens unit and am very afraid of it. Yet i know Mistress enjoys using it and me suffering. i could see me suggesting Her use that on me knowing full well how much i would dread it's use. i think there is an expectation there of the slave suggesting his or her own demise by some fate that they find very undesirable. Just a thought

cynthia

12. Kali

Kali No access to my Member

Local Time:
    I think this is an issue of honesty and trust.

When Madam and I discussed what physical punishment violating my rules should entail I immediately pointed out that I absolutely hate being caned. I enjoy most impact type play, but caning just hurts and not in a good way. I work hard to avoid doing anything that might result in a caning.

Of course, the most effective punishment of all is how badly I feel, without any external prompting, if I disappoint Madam. And that is how it should be.

13. Mistress Lauren

Local Time:
    Thank you for all the replies, and I totally agree that the worst punishment is the feeling the sub would have of disappointing their Mistress...

14. johnkelly00

johnkelly00 Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:09 AM
    My thoughts are you did the right thing. I always ask my wife to punish me in ways that I would like to be punished.

HOWEVER!!! I think ... knowing that he is interested in the spankings, you should spank him out of love in addition to giving him his real punishment. Some femdoms work domestic discipline in as a standard routine - not to punish but to keep the relationship on the right course and keep the slave in the right frame of mind.

Good luck and play safely!

15. Mistress Lauren

Local Time:
    I totally agree, and we do use spankings in the bedroom (sexual) scene. And yes, maybe I will discipline him with these (semi) pleasurable whippin's. :p

16. Locked_In_LV

Las Vegas, NV
    Local Time:
    mmm I loves me some riding crop action while having my hands restrained above my head... :D

I do still wonder though what it would be like if she really just let go and whaled on me... :huh:

17. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:09 AM
    This is the only time I'm pleased not to have a pain slut in the house.

Punishment = pain... awesome!

18. Spike's Bitch

Spike's Bitch Long term member

Local Time:
    I do enjoy physical pain, so perhaps in that sense its not punishment, but Mistress Spike is starting to know when the pain goes beyond pleasure. So I think you can still use a painfull whipping for real punishment as long as it goes past the pleasure threshold. :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice