Advice Please - Nocturnal Erections

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by janiesboy, Jun 30, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. janiesboy

janiesboy Member

Local Time:
    3:49 AM
    Hi all, i have been locked for 2 weeks (CB-6k) I am getting involuntary nightime erections which give me enough pain to wake me up, which i dont mind because i like a lot of pain, but will prolonged use eventually stop these erections????

JB

2. Locked_In_LV

Locked_In_LV Long term member

Las Vegas, NV
    Local Time:
    12:49 PM
    I've found it lessens over time... the longer you wear it the more your body will know that it causes pain and will stop or lessen quite a bit... I'm sure there's also a bit of mental conditioning that occurs that at least keeps you from waking because of it... I think the first few weeks were the hardest(no pun intended) and after that it lightened up... even after a day or two unlocked, I don't have the same night time erection pain as when I first started...

3. janiesboy

janiesboy Member

Local Time:
    3:49 AM
    Thanks for the reply, one thing i cant understand is during the day when my wife makes me horny & i get hard its not as painful as the nightime erections & she managed to give me what i think was my first ruined orgasm yesterday in public, we were at a mall car park stood outside the car & she started giving me nipple pain & telling me of her boyfriends which gave me incredible feelings of arousal, then she stopped & we entered the mall, when my erection subsided i let out a lot of fluid which ran down my leg as we shopped!!!!! which i really enjoyed & i got worried that a damp patch might show something had happened

JB

4. 2ndtime

2ndtime Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:49 PM
    Before bed use the toilet and empty your bladder, your erections should stop after a short period of time.

5. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    It takes a few weeks to adjust to wearing any device. Eventually though you will stop waking up, emptying your bladder is good advice also. Whilst you're in chastity you will notice that your erections become weaker but if you stop using chastity your erection will return to normal after only a few days.

You would be amazed at how quickly the body adapts to different situations.

6. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    3:49 PM
    Everyone is different. i have been wearing mine every day and night for over a year and a half. It still wakes me up every morning between 4 and 5AM even without the POI's on. Granted it's not quite as bad without the POI's but still wakes me. i think alot of that has to do with your sack strteching not that you erections aren't as strong. Cause mine still sticks straight out in the morning.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

7. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thread relocated in more appropriate area to stimulate more responses.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice