How bad is it?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by qdust, Jun 28, 2010.

1. qdust

qdust New member

Local Time:
    8:29 PM
    So I'm brand new to this in practice....if fantasy counted I'd have decades of experience. I've been tied up whipped, spanked, flogged, and endured endless nipple torture and loved it, but I've never worked up the nerve to ask a woman try T+D/Chastity/CBT on me. I think about it aaaalllllllll the time.

My favorite fantasy involves being brought to the edge of orgasm again and again, but having my balls busted or squeezed or kicked or....something just before I cum until I'm desperate for release or relief and of course willing to do anything at all to have an orgasm. Then after submitting to some humiliating or painful act I'm locked back up in chastity unsatisfied anyway. Of course there are dozens(alright I admit it) hundreds of detailed variations of this fantasy...I'm not sure if I'd be able to endure the reality of it.

I've tried to experiment alone....it did not go well. No matter how hard I try I know I could never hit/squeeze my balls they way I would if they weren't...you know...mine. And, denying myself an orgasm?!?! Ha. Complete and utter failure.

So my question is for all you (un)lucky people out there is:

How bad is it?

2. imkink4u

imkink4u Member

Local Time:
    3:29 PM
    Well dude. You sound like a normal healthy kinda person. And if so, you're jerking off daily. Or more. So was I. 1-4 times a day. My experience upon permanent lockup. IE:Key Holder controls my release. It takes about 3 days for the frustration to begin to set in. At this point you'll begin to not be able to keep your hands off your key Holder. After a week, your trying your best to get off while in the thing, and your now willing slave material. Anything for a cummie. 2 weeks and you reach the peak of how horny you will get. You can't look at anything you find attractive without swelling the cage. Your key holder will now have your complete undivided attention and you'll do ANYTHING for release. What is the one thing you won't do? Take in in the ass? Give a blow job? Get gang banged by 4 guys? You'll do it. Been there done that. As the slogan says, "Be Carefull What You Wish For"!

3. qdust

qdust New member

Local Time:
    My god yeah giving up that kind of control...That's exactly what makes chastity so enticing....I have a list of "no way never happen" things... and the idea that in a few weeks I'd be begging to do them...(shiver) I don't know...maybe I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to stop. hehe

4. chaste777

chaste777 chaste777

Local Time:
    Terrible! The worst! ;)

5. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    2:29 PM
    First off, :welcome:

Second, I wanted to tell you that reading your post had me grinning from ear to ear. There's something so innocent and sweet in your writing. It's filled with anticipation and general excitement, but also fear. Ahhhhh....music to a Dominant woman's ears. :happy0011:

Anyway, Imkink4u's post was dead on. What my husbands hard limits when we started this game are WWWAAAAAYYYYY less than they are now. The crazy things he'll let me do when he's been kept chaste for any length of time (a week or more), is sometimes a tad scary. I have to do a double take and ask the question again sometimes. But, this is the sheer FUN of chastity play!! This is where I want him to be. To be at that "oh so special place" where he doesn't care what sadistic plan I have for him...as long as he gets to cum in the end.

So, to answer your question, it's as "bad" as you think it's going to be. And it's one HELL of a ride to get there!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice