which device?

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by gaysub, May 25, 2010.

?

Which device should I get?

1. CB6000

33.3%
  2. bon4

8.3%
  3. other?

66.7%
  1. gaysub

gaysub Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:14 AM
    I know this question gets asked a lot, but maybe one more time won't hurt anyone?

I'm trying to pick the right device, and am torn based on what I've read. I'm about 5" flaccid, almost 8" erect and uncircumcised. Originally, I was thinking CB6000, but I've heard about it breaking and that it can be difficult to find the right combination of rings/spacers. I definitely don't want to have to replace it sooner than I have to, so I'm a bit worried about the breakage.

Then I found the birdlocked, but heard about issues getting it to fit, which is why I was excited to see the bon4, it looks like it would be an easier fit assuming the cage is long enough for me. I've also heard that these devices are more resistant to breaking since they're silicone instead of plastic and more comfortable. Comfort is very important for me.

Finally, I was reading on tickleberry that people who are uncircumcised should consider the Houdini or the CB2000 as these make cleaning easier. Unfortunately, I have no interest in a steel device yet, so that would leave the CB2000 which I haven't seen for sale.

So basically I'm wondering how much of what I've heard is true, how much is false, and basically which device do you recommend?

:confused0082:

2. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    11:14 AM
    Hiya,

If you're 5" flaccid, I think you need to look into the curve. The cb3k and cb6k are about 3.25" inside the tube. The curve is 3.75". Even that may be snug for you. My guess is you wouldn't have a chance in hell at fitting in the birdlocked.

Best of luck, and let us know how it goes!
    mikecb

3. cbtok

cbtok Senior Member

Local Time:
    Mature Metal

Mature Metal devices are custom fits. And they don't break.

4. gaysub

gaysub Junior Member

Local Time:
    it looks like the silicone ones are out, which is a bit of a disappointment.

So far, I'm looking at the CB6000. So when some money comes in, I'll order it, should be only a few weeks now. I'll keep you updated.

5. Sir in chastity

Sir in chastity Junior Member

Local Time:
    Any reason why you want a plastic device? (There are a good number of reasons to go with a plastic device.)

Personally I got tired of breaking the plastic cages.

While a tad heavy my Lori #7 is the most comfortable device I have worn to date.

6. Slave_Scott

Slave_Scott Owned and Controlled By Mistress Shar

Local Time:
    12:44 PM
    I looked at the plastic devices but unless you need to go through metal detectors a lot the steel devices seem to me to be a lot nicer and les conspicus under clothing. Have a look at mine. B)

7. Locked_In_LV

Locked_In_LV Long term member

Las Vegas, NV
    Local Time:
    8:14 AM
    I'm going through the process now of having a device custom built by MatureMetal, and while I haven't even received the device yet, I would recommend them for their outstanding customer service, and the good reviews of others who have their devices. I will caution you though that should you require air travel while being locked or if you work in a facility with a metal detector you may want to investigate having a plastic device as well.

8. Locked_In_LV

Las Vegas, NV
    Local Time:
    Also I suppose it worth mentioning I've been locked in a CB-6000 pretty much 24/7 since may with little to no issues. I have gone through airport security twice on a week long business trip without issue while using the plastic lock... My main issues with the CB-6000 are related to cleanliness and overall comfort.

9. Mistress Lauren

Mistress Lauren Active member

Local Time:
    Locked_In_LV -- Don't forget to mention the fact that you can escape the device...

10. Locked_In_LV

Las Vegas, NV
    Local Time:

True... a recent discovery is that I am able to pull out of the device while flaccid and if I have a stocking am able to get my dick back in... this makes it less than secure... There are several security devices I've found for the CB-6000 but I've heard conflicting reports related to both comfort and effectiveness... The MM devices on the other hand can be ordered with A rings in 1/8th inch increments allowing you to get a precise fit and can also be made with integrated anti-pull out device(pins that are inserted from above to prevent pull-out and eliminate the ability to get back in)

11. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:14 PM
    We prevent pullout of the CB6Ks with a PA and a locking cable.

Never had any problems with the 6000s, except the one I threw down the stairs.

We're about 99% happy with our Mature Metal now (just one more change I think - PET SORT IT!) and I would recommend him over all others.

12. Locked_In_LV

Las Vegas, NV
    Local Time:
    If I still manage to pull out of the MM JailBird with anti-pull out option, I'm getting a PA... I've heard it actually doesn't hurt as bad as you'd expect...

13. Arrested

Arrested Member

Local Time:
    No, It's not a difficult thing at all.

The toughest thing is walkiing into a shop and telling a stranger," I want a hole punched in my dick."

14. Mark121

Mark121 Nobody of consequence

Local Time:
    Just remind yourself that it's a "Ye Olde Punching Holes in Dicks Shoppe", and you should be OK.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice