It's not the frustration, it's the pain

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by buster372002, Jun 18, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. buster372002

buster372002 Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:58 AM
    After a long time away from chastity, I decided to get back into it recently, and locked myself up in my new CB-6000 (largest ring, largest spacer). I had intentions of going two weeks or more, but at the five day mark, the blue balls pain became so unbearable that I had to release. In fact, I find that even when I have practiced orgasm denial without a device, I get some serious blue balls pain. And it's not just balls, it's blue everything, stomach ache, even sometimes back hurts, and it has me completely doubled over. I can't even climb stairs or bend down.

Does everyone experience this? Is it a "hump" that I need to get over? I really like the idea of going weeks without an orgasm, but when this extreme pain sets in, I'm not even frustrated or horny anymore. The pain just kills the excitement.

This same problem has happened to me in the past, but I figured that with the more comfortable CB-6000, I might have better luck, but I was wrong.

Any advice?

2. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    4:58 AM
    Blue balls happens when blood pools in the scrotum. I've actually had some success when playing chastity games by actually compressing my balls in my hands, just squeezing the blood back toward my body. Another thing you might try is a cool compress. It would interesting to see if you can make the blueballs pain go away, whether the other aches and pains go away too.

mikecb

3. cockislocked

cockislocked Senior Member

Local Time:
    8:58 AM
    Right, first up i am NOT a doctor, but i did do a bit at med school (i just hated and found computers so much easier and more financially rewarding!)

If you are getting pain in the back and (lower stomach?) and your balls hurt too... you may and i stress may be suffering from an Inguinal ligament hernia.

The reason i say this is because the symptons you described were exactly the same as the ones i had, and i did have a hernia and got it repaired. It did not present itself in the usual way of a small visible bulge to oneside and above where your penis comes from the body.

The reason your balls and back and maybe stomach hurt could be referred pain. A very fast and simple exam from a Doctor will tell you with near 100% accuracy and an ultrasound scan will also do the same. If you had a hernia, you would get pain (maybe less than when wearing the device) pretty much all the time. If you don't then the (most likely) alternative is that a CB 6000 is just too small for your balls!!!

No idea why you would get blue balls from orgasm denial (with or) without device? Your balls actually produce about 3% to 5% of what you would ejeculate, in other words your balls don't fill up... Otherwise men that have had vasectomy surgery would end up with ever expanding balls!!!

Hope you get it sorted.

4. lockit

lockit Advanced Member

London
    Local Time:
    hi buster
    i an glad you posted this i have been having the same thing .
    i thought it was due to going down a ring size.
    i started taking tramadol to manage the pain .
    i am ok for a day or two three at the most.
    also i find the pain gets worse after i unlock so have been locking up again.
    i had surgery for a hernia a few months ago so i find cockislocked post interesting.

5. lockit

lockit Advanced Member

London
    Local Time:
    hi just a question for you if the hernia repair was done successfully i shoud not be having issues

6. cockislocked

Local Time:
    Scar tissue can firm and cause a pulling sensation/pain but if you have ANY doubts go back and see the doc. I can't give you any other advice. Hernia repairs can and do fail. Mine did first time. It's no big issue but does need sorting out. Hope you get sorted.

7. Mistress Becca

Mistress Becca Doyenne of the Mansion!

Local Time:
    Not sure if this will help, but I have a friend who is a Paramedic.. he's on a promise tonight, so I can't get hold of him now, but I'll give him a bell in the morning and ask his opinion.

He's been quite helpful to me so far, advising on ejaculation/milking, etc.

8. chaste777

chaste777 chaste777

Local Time:
    Despite long term chastity and orgasm denial, I have not experienced the so called blue balls effect.

As others have suggested, could it be an unrelated medical issue? It might be advisable to visit your doctor and find out.

9. lockit

lockit Advanced Member

London
    Local Time:
    well i have been to the doctors. the pain i have been having for the last 6 months or more .
    has nothing to do with the hernia repair that i had done .
    the problem is an inguinal tendon injury often mistaken for a hernia.
    this would explain the pain being more severe after a long term lock up ( 4 to 7 long term for me )
    as i work in construction working while locked had been pulling on the tendon.
    where lock ups at hope relaxed with loose clothing caused no pain.
    well buster i suggest you do the same as i did i go see your doctor.

10. Mistress Becca

Local Time:
    Glad you got it sorted, lockit - if you can't do chastity, does that mean you'll have to leave the Mansion..? ;)

11. cockislocked

Local Time:
    Pleased to hear you have a diagnosis. Hope it gets sorted. Hope buster does the same.

12. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    6:58 PM
    Of course he doesn't have to leave. Everyone with an interest in chastity is welcome here, and there are plenty of threads on people who are chaste but not wearing a device. As the saying goes, honesty is the best policy.

13. Mistress Becca

Local Time:
    Maybe you didn't see the ;) at the end of my post?

14. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    6:58 PM
    I did, but it's always a challenge to distinguish the subtleties of language when it's typed as text. I try and avoid using literary techniques in posts because they can so easily be misinterpreted and cause offense.

and now we should get back on topic.

15. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    On the actual topic of pain during chastity. Although this really was a medical case. There is a physical sensation that you get but I wouldn't call it pain. But when I'm really horny specially after T&D, the sensation can be quite uncomfortable and that feeling makes me feel like I need to cum rather than me wanting to cum. Until the sensation subsides it can be quite a frustrating and uncomfortable experience.

Did any of that make sense? [​IMG]

16. lockit

lockit Advanced Member

London
    Local Time:
    that made perfect sense to me. i would get the exact same as you describe on a lock up .
    however after the first day or two i would get the added pain on the right had side of my groin .
    i thought this was normal due to the longer period of lock up and i was being a bit of a wimp.
    only when the pain intensified when i unlocked and found myself having to lock up to relieve the pain.
    i explained this to my mistress and she insisted i see my doctor.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice