Neosteel...Different shaped penis tubes

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by easternsub, Jun 21, 2010.

1. easternsub

easternsub Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:35 PM
    I noticed Neosteel has two different shaped penis tubes depending on style.

The Arch style seems to curve much sharper and underneath. The other style just seems to point straight down.

I'm wondering how different they feel and what the pros and cons are of both styles.

GWENY...I believe you have both?

* Also from reading their site it looks like you can order a belt with different rear shields and switch back and forth from one to the other? I'd love to be able to have both the cable and rear ergo available!

2. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    11:35 PM

yes ,, thats right the "ARCH" is curved with your body shape and much longer were the T/V is straight down...three years T/V and the last two years "ARCH"...i still can not tell you which one is "better" ..i am in the lucky position to have both and can wear both with the same hip-belt..i haven`t figured out which one is "better" ..point taken.they are different but "better"? keep in mind , the "ARCH" is one part you can have it as ergo or with the cable ,the sportsmodul, which i prefer..the T/V are three parts , the front shield the penis-pipe and the different modules eg. sports , ergo , or for a dildo attachment ..it is right with the T/V you can change the different parts not with the "ARCH"..more and more i am changing between the T/V and the "ARCH and "better" , different yes ,keep in mind i am use to both systems...if you start ,take the "ARCH" and later add a penis pipe , frontshield and the module [sports or ergo}and than you have the T/V version..only advise ,chose the masterpiece range no linings or profiles which can tear or come off in other words ,no wear and tear .more questions..just ask, i am always happy to help....i wear my belt "ARCH or T/V 24/7 never without either the T/V or the "ARCH" ....but don`t ask me which one is "BETTER"..
    reg.GWENY

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice