Stories without FemDom?

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by PerfectDeparture, Oct 8, 2021.

1. PerfectDeparture

PerfectDeparture New member

Local Time:
    10:26 AM
    Hello,

I'm pretty new to this. My cage was an impulse buy, mainly because I had too high of a sex drive (masturbating 2-3 times a day) and I was out of options to control it. Also, I've read several testimonials about how an orgasm after a period of abstinence is much more enjoyable.

I need help finding erotica about chastity. Stories about FemDom and sissification are total boner killers for me. Even milder versions (like the gentle-femdom subreddit) isn't my cup of tea. I want to be a strong masculine man, the big spoon in a cuddle, whose dick just happens to be locked up. So.... I'm hoping I can find stories where the partners are on equal footing. Or there are at least some "switch" scenes.

That said, is there anyone with similar interests to me? I would love to hear more about your experiences.

locked_top likes this.
  2. Guest 2918

Guest 2918 Active member

Local Time:
    8:26 AM
    I think you may have a misunderstanding of the kink if you think that people here aren't masculine men.

3. lockedforfun

lockedforfun Long term member

Local Time:
    7:26 AM
    No, he doesn't have a misconception. He's simply pointing out that he is turned off by stories about sissification, humiliation, and where the man is subjugated or emasculated by his keyholder. A lot of stories contain those elements.

Hello! I'll suggest one of my own stories. It's somewhat equal footing... https://chastityforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=64046

4. LockedGreg

LockedGreg Long term member

Local Time:
    That story was amazing! I hope it's not out of line to say it literally had me leaking in my cage.

Naveen and Apfel like this.
  5. OscartheTurtle

OscartheTurtle Long term member

People Manager
    Central Ohio
    Local Time:
    You can try literotica and search for chastity. But most stories are in the frame that you don’t like.

6. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    2:26 PM
    Another problem solved by the mansion!

7. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    That is a special kind of relationship, certainly not common. But there are all sorts of stories out there. Do you have a scenario in mind? I find writing my own stories is better than reading what others have written, as i can craft them to fit my own special interests. Might work for you. Good luck and enjoy.

Andy80 likes this.
  8. MrsBR_Saiph

MrsBR_Saiph Hotwife & Keyholder
    Verified Female

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    My very talented husband BR Saiph writes chastity and cuckolding stories from a loving couples perspective. No sissification not my thing definitely some femdom but the male is generally a man's man.
    I recommend The Good Wife

https://amzn.to/2L0jlzv

slave_m likes this.
  9. LockedGreg

LockedGreg Long term member

Local Time:
    I just bought that!

MrsBR_Saiph likes this.
  10. MrsBR_Saiph

MrsBR_Saiph Hotwife & Keyholder
    Verified Female

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    Nice, enjoy!

11. Drews

Drews Long term member

Florida, USA
    Local Time:
    Your situation sounds very similar to mine. My wife has kept me locked for the past three years 24/7 except when she wants sex. Nothing has really changed in our roles and I am not a sub. We would both hate that role. Being locked definitely makes my orgasms more intense and my wife said the improvement in my performance is incredible. Unfortunately most things I have seen do not fit the norm for erotic stories. I think many people would find it boring.

borbulls1961 likes this.
  12. winstonmacgregor

winstonmacgregor Long term member

Local Time:
    You can't have chastity without a tid bit of femdom at least. Unless it is a man who is locking you up. I'm sorry to break the news to you but if your spouse has you locked up....you are not on equal footing with her.

MrsBR_Saiph likes this.
  13. Guest 6019

Guest 6019 Long term member

Local Time:
    2:26 PM
    https://www.chastitymansion.com/for...e-future-of-chastity.43069/page-2#post-486788

I posted earlier on another thread about being a locked alpha.

locked_top likes this.
  14. Drews

Drews Long term member

Florida, USA
    Local Time:
  15. Byrdie

Byrdie Junior Member
    Verified Female

Seattle, WA - USA
    Local Time:
    So, if you can get a copy of "Be Careful What You Wish For" by Sarah Jameson, that definitely removes the concept of femdom of orgasm denial. Similarly, any fiction inspired by "Devotional Sex" would be similar: despite many interested parties trying to categorize his concepts as "kinky" or "femdom", the creator insists that it isn't.

Tom Allen and homebody like this.
  16. RHer

RHer Active member

California, US
    Local Time:
    #16 RHer, Oct 24, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2021
    Hmm. Not sure I agree with that. In the case of a couple who mutually agree that their relationship is better with him locked, I'm not sure that there's any element of domination there. It's not about 'control' or anything. It may be 'enforced', but it's happening with his full consent and agreement, and doesn't necessarily mean he has any less standing or footing.

In my relationship, my wife controls the key, because I feel I'm a better person when she does, and she likes some of the behavioral changes that result. I don't see her as being 'dominant' in any way, or that I'm not on equal footing with her in an way.

That said, I'd also like to find more stories/literature/writing that doesn't assume a femdom relationship, where the couple is exploring what it means to them... but I think that would be, like @Drews said, probably pretty boring...

17. winstonmacgregor

Local Time:
    This is it though. You voluntarily giving her the ability to lock you up because it will make you a better person is establishing that she is better than you in one or more ways and you are giving her the authority to mold you in to a better person. If chastity is causing better behavioral changes from you as a result, then that means she is the one in a dominant position because her vision of what she hopes you to be is being crafted by her position of superiority even if it was given to her by you voluntarily.

MrsBR_Saiph likes this.
  18. Drews

Drews Long term member

Florida, USA
    Local Time:
    I think you are missing the point about that only the woman wants the guy to be the better person. As noted above and in my relationship we both equally like how I am when I am locked. My wife holding my key keeps me from masturbating which in then makes me focus on her, which we both like. Asking my wife to help me be a better person does not make her dominant to me. I manage all our finances because I am better at it, we both agree. In your scenario that would make her submissive to me because I control the money, which is totally false. If I told her I know longer wanted the cage she would reluctantly give me the keys.

homebody likes this.
  19. winstonmacgregor

Local Time:
    What is the point of chastity though if you are able to request the key whenever you want?

20. Drews

Drews Long term member

Florida, USA
    Local Time:
    The point is I cannot take it off or have any access without my wives knowledge. If I asked to take it off she would ask why? If there is not a problem she would be very disappointed which is why I never ask. If I just told her I was horney and want to masturbate. She would not take it off. We both decided that will never happen again.

RHer and homebody like this.
  21. RHer

RHer Active member

California, US
    Local Time:
    Accountability. To myself, in particular.

I know that if I don't masturbate, our relationship is better in several ways that are important to me. Without enforcement, though, at some point it's too easy for me to slip and just have a quickie in the shower, or whatever. I can have all the good intentions I want, but at some point history says I'll slip. Without any enforcement hurdle to jump, "Just once" becomes "one more time" becomes "I might as well..." and then pretty soon the negative relationship factors start to come into play.

I'm usually locked these days. Perpetually locked, as I said in a blog post. When I'm locked, there's no ability to "just have a quickie" with myself, and so the 'slips' don't happen. I can ask for the key to bike ride, or clean, or for what ever good reason comes up, but she knows when I'm unlocked. I know that she knows that I'm unlocked. I know that she expects me to lock back up as soon as it makes sense, and I'll catch gentle flak until she knows I'm locked again. She's providing the accountability oversight. I don't see that as 'dominance' at all.

She can also unlock me whenever she wants for intimacy, and the benefit is that I'm always ready and oh-so-willing. The fact that she knows I'll be ready and willing is what makes her interested, and in turn I know that she'll be interested often enough that not masturbating when I'm unlocked is worth it.

22. Turma

Turma Long term member

systemadministrator
    Germany - near Hannover
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:26 PM
    6 and sit down again :)

Chastity, femdom and co. often occur in combination, but do not have to.

My wife and I also do not lead a 100% femdom / malesub relationship. In bed, yes there maybe, otherwise no.

You would never notice if you talk to us so that we do.

If she just wears her key open, you might suspect it, but maybe it's someone else's key?

No it does not have to be with femdom, but it harmonizes just often and rarely the combination of married couples and simply loving couples is written down.

Because then the "marketing" argmuement of fetish clothing, toys and wicked dungeons, which drive up the sales or the number of readers, disappears.

Therefore, yes there is. But whether you find that in text form is such a question and if only in probably few works.

23. locked8452

locked8452 Active member

US, Southeast
    Local Time:
    Awesome story. Would love to see more like this.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice