Emergency Key - or lack of...

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by jeank, Apr 20, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. jeank

jeank Member

Local Time:
    7:23 PM
    A strange thing happened last Sunday morning.

As part of our arrangement I have always had an "emergency key" in my wallet - suitably held in a small signed and sealed envelope so I couldn't use it without Her knowledge.

She decided that I really didn't need to keep it with me as She was only a phone call away and in 5 months I'd not actually needed to use it, so I duly handed it over.

Since then the experience has become more intense. I feel MUCH more "helpless" and a lot more controlled. It feels like we have moved to a higher level somehow.

The only way I can rationalise it is that even though when I had the key I couldn't use it without Her knowing, it was still somehow my choice and now that choice is gone.

Anyone else had a similar experience?

2. jaimelynn

jaimelynn Senior Member

Local Time:
    1:23 PM
    Well, i wish i would have had an emergency key on two different times.

The first one was before starting college i was an over the road truck driver. Driving away from the key for the first time was a hair raising experience. After being locked up for over seven months the bottom seam split when i was about three states was from the key.

Now, that i'm home every night, Mistress R. keeps the key in a safe deposit box in a bank down by Her work. That way if She wants to play She stops and gets it. This takes the thought of trying to find it around the house or searching Her stuff. The only problem was during a snow storm W/we went out to make a snow sissy, for Mistress Michelle, well Mistress R. got chasing me and i slipped and fell. The fall sprained my ankle to the point of thinking it was broke. Well, now here comes a trip to the ER at the hospital. Well knowing the pants and the boots was coming off, i was wearing panties and tights under my jeans. Well, after redressing and getting into the car, Mistress blindfolded me and covered me up in the back seat and drove to the bank got the key then proceeded to the hospital. Here's the link to the thread.
    http://www.chastitymansion.com/foru...Off-the-road-and-in-a-CB6000s&highlight=truck

But knowing that there is nothing you can do about unlocking:Locker: is a trip.

3. petevans

petevans Member

South Wales
    Local Time:
    Only 1 key!

Well that's done it! A really close (female) friend of mine called to see me unexpectantly this evening, & having replaced my CB3K over the wk/nd after cleaning it - I only have 1 key to the padlock I use (I split the other one in 1/2) I decided I'd ask her to keep the key safe for me. I just said it was a spare key - she didn't ask me what it was for.

Anyway the way I have got it configured a plastic security cable through the A post, so whilst I could cut the small bead chain that goes through PA ring is padlocked together with the tethering ring attached to the O ring. So pull out not possible unless I cut the chain or padlock - either way a bit of a job! Plus - I really don't fancy tearing the bit of flesh I have left on my piercing away!! OWEE!!

Only question now is when I need to have the key back, I'll have to think up an excuse of why I need it back & why can't I use the spare (that she thinks I have!!).

4. cockislocked

cockislocked Senior Member

Local Time:
    my spare safety key is sealed in a jewellery box that i take with me on business as i travel a lot. Yesterday was the first time W/we decided to take an overnight away with me leaving the key behind. i experienced a similar feeling as you described. However...... i feel personally it is not s very clever thing to do. my Mistress had made it clear that i would be severley punished if i removed it without proving the need. I have 3 rules of precedent that allow me removal. See my blog entry about them. The fear of failing myself and Mistress is enough but safe sane and consensual springs to mind. you just never know when you might need to take it off.

5. jaimelynn

jaimelynn Senior Member

Local Time:
    There you go, there is a thrill about being not able to unlock it but, as i've stated, i was three states away from the only keys and when you're being pinched its not fun. i had to get to the nearest truck stop while driving in pain, then i took a screw driver into a shower stall and under cold water pried the front slot wide enough to get unstuck. After i was out of the seam i was still locked in the cage. i used electrical tape to hold the cage tight enough to keep it closed and then, had to wait for a couple of days to get back home. The pinch mark lasted about 3 weeks.

Then, the trip to the hospital, having to stop by the bank to pick up the key while in pain was not fun either.

Mistress R., is thinking of getting a metal stamp with a special font "R" on it and using regular zip ties with Her "R" burned in as a lock. This should work as it would pass metal detectors and in an emergency can be easy to cut. A local office supply company says they can make them for around $10.00's.
    View attachment 11955
    That is the reason this would work!!!

Attached Files:

6. jeank

jeank Member

Local Time:
    Yes, we're well aware of the safety issue - not having it only applies when I'm local - if travelling I'll have the emergency key with me again as it would be potentially dangerous not to have for the reasons so eloquently stated above!!

7. cockislocked

Local Time:
    Numbered plastic locks

Could you not use these? Not as personal as ones with Her mark on it for sure....

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=11511&var=A

8. jaimelynn

jaimelynn Senior Member

Local Time:
    Here is an example of what Mistress R. is thinking about. This is a lot cheaper than 10 locks for $10.00 or 7.99 in pounds. Those numbered locks have been known to break open i can tell you, it happened to me. First Mistress will heat the stamp and imprint the "R's" then we will feed one zip-tie through the post then bring the second zip-tie down tight. After they are tight then you clip off the excess tie and if brave enough, you can use a lighter to burn the ends smooth or heat a knife and lay it on the edges to smooth then out. Then there is no banging around of the lock, plastic lock or anything else , no strange bulges, just a secure zip-tie. If i don't have access to Her stamp i can't product an extra zip-tie.

View attachment 11966

After it is secure all Mistress has to do is look at the side and will know if i'm still locked up. We've tried it out last weekend without the special stamp and it was a lot more comfortable than having something bounce off the top of the cage.

Attached Files:

9. omega369

omega369 Member

Local Time:
    There I was, reading through this thread yesterday thinking "I wonder what it would be like not to have an emergency key with me?"

Well, today I was looking through my wallet for something and realised that the key I normally carry wasn't in there !!

Deep breaths, calm down a bit as I was at work and was thinking that this would be the exact moment the 6000 would decide to split on me !!

Made it through the rest of the day and when I got in checked through the drawer where I keep odds and ends and found the key. I must have got it mixed up will some receipts when I emptied out stuff last Saturday.

Well, I had been without a key for 5 days without knowing and I now keep thinking of all the things that could have happened !!

10. jeank

jeank Member

Local Time:
    Well, having been without the emergency key for some weeks, my Goddess left today for a week to visit family, and said she'd leave the key on her bedside table.

Being a man of course, I had previously come up with various devious ways of ensuring that the key could not be accessed without her knowing, the latest involving a small plastic memory box (the type SD/MC camera memory comes in), superglue and the sticky secure end of a festival wrist band - totally safe.

I came home to find a note saying she couldn't find the emergency box, but that the normal one was available.

Sure enough, there it was. In a plain sealed envelope with a note in her handwriting written on it saying only to be used in emergencies....

Absolutely no way I can access it without her knowing. So simple.

Maybe that's why she's in charge :rolleyes:

11. johnkelly00

johnkelly00 Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:23 PM
    It seems to me that the thrill of being in chastity without an emergency key is the same as the thrill you get from skydiving without a parachute. Really exciting up until the point it isn't.

Have fun and play safely!

12. jeank

jeank Member

Local Time:
    Yes, as mentioned easrlier in this thread, the agreement is that when either of us travel I have the sealed key. When we're both local and at most a phone call away, She prefers to keep it.

13. Mark121

Mark121 Nobody of consequence

Local Time:
    2:23 PM
    I put up some messages recently about tamper-evident, numbered labels that can be purchased at eBay that cover the keyhole of a small padlock. This very nicely solves the problem of allowing the sub to have an emergency key, but not able to use it without detection. Look at my album for photos of the labels in action.

14. snclme

snclme Member

Local Time:
    Having an emergency key that I know where wouldn't be the same...I would not have the helpless feeling that I do when I know SHE has the only key.

However, I do have plenty of tools that could cut the lock if I absolutely had to. I would have some explaining to do though.

15. subklik

subklik Office Girl

Local Time:
    Several weeks ago my Wife and wonderful MisstressKeyholder took the extra key from me and put it in Her bedside table. It has mysteriously disapeared. She now has the only key on her chain with a pink ribbon on it.
    some years ago when we started chastity for me, She accidentally dropped one of the keys in between the seats of her car. Later it was vacuumed up by an industrial car vac.

Accidentally? How accidentally??

So we have always had one key. i have always felt totally controled by Her and it has never been a problem.
    These cages are easy to actually break if there was any real emergecny.

Subklik

16. cockislocked

Local Time:
    a plastic cage... yeah, maybe... need to be careful how you applied the leverage! Yowser! Doubt you would 'break' a metal one, a hacksaw could easily cut the lock off so i agree with you, it is not too impossible to escape any of them in that sense.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice