The Evolution Of The Cage

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Beta-Jeff, Oct 14, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Beta-Jeff

Beta-Jeff New member

Local Time:
    9:26 AM
    So I have finally been unlocked ... and to some of you the length of time is laughable. Locktober has been my first serious run of chastity and I was trying to make it the full 30. Though I was able to get through some of the mind issues, I ran into a medical hiccup that has rendered me cageless. Funny enough, I feel naked without my cage after 11 days in a row.

The issue I had is redness, shininess, slightly puffy, and almost raw skin. Unlink many, I have zero issues under the scrotum as my Holy Trainer v4 fits incredibly well. My issue was just the shaft of the penis itself, on the side and the underside.

When I removed the cage, there was a ton of peeled dead skin and it was quite damp near where the shaft meets the scrotum. The smell was pretty awful and we decided it was time for a few day break to heal. Its awfully discouraging when one has to pause, but we will get through it and venture forth.

All of this being said, I am seriously considering a MM Queen's Keep. The openness, security screw, and custom design seem like a fantastic upgrade from plastic tubing, though my HTv4 is incredibly comfortable.

Would anyone be open to helping me size that has had to do this in the past. Its a very large investment and I want to make sure I get this right. Its time to evolve!

subhubandy and Jail Bird like this.
  2. Lovemygoddess34

Local Time:
    9:26 AM
    Don’t be afraid to call and ask questions Mistress MM is really good at giving great advice for sizing and fit.

Jail Bird and Beta-Jeff like this.
  3. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    10:26 AM
    Dry very thoroughly and carefully, and then use a hair dryer, on the cool setting, after you shower. Just leave it running, pointed at you, while you do the rest of your stuff. Make sure the moisture is gone. That will help big time avoid this.

4. homebody

homebody In awe of GoddesofHomebody

Local Time:
    There is nothing wrong with taking off the cage for cleaning and drying and then putting it back on. It still counts. If the style of cage you prefer doesn't allow thorough cleaning and drying, take it off. If the metal cages end up weighing too much, consider one of the open style plastic cages like the Cobra.

bondinchas likes this.
  5. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Your shaft skin response is totally normal for those closed plastic cages, imo they're not made for use for over 48 hrs.

6. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    2:26 PM
    Think of wearing a chastity device like driving a racing car.
    Pulling into a pit stop during a race isn't "not racing"; It's essential to let you continue the race.

RoyMunson and subhub2021 like this.
  7. Jail Bird

Jail Bird Long term member

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    MM will send you sizing rings to get a good fit. For someone that has been wearing a MM Jail Bird for many years, the MM service is second to none. Mistress MM is awesome. My wife/KH has sent my cage back twice to MM to have it made smaller each time. While my cage was a good fit my wife did not like I had any room to "grow". They did a great job and even had to cut down the length of my spike strip.
    Yes, they're $$ but worth it IMHO. I have the padlock set up. Not sure about the screw.
    Good luck PM me if you have questions

Tom Cross likes this.
  8. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    2:26 PM
    I agree! If your in a enclosed device you need to remove it so you can wash and clean properly, and make sure it’s all fully dry before locking back up.

Tom Cross likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice