This s@#£ has just started to get real

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Guest 6019, Jun 12, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Guest 6019

Guest 6019 Long term member

Local Time:
    9:53 PM
    Mrs Jah was really not in the mood yesterday night, having come down with a urinary infection or something. I had to sort myself out. This morning I told her I had, when she suggested she let me out and pretend it was last night. "Oh that's alright then" she said, and proceeded to really move my cage around in the best way ever. A very nice start to Locktober Day morning. Only 30 days to the Halloween party

DidIReallyAsk4This likes this.
  2. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    Woke up this morning,
    For my early morning pee.
    Intending not to bother her,
    But instead she bothered me.

Oh my, it was a great time,
    I was bucking like a bull.
    She was getting me real close but,
    She left my balls all full.

Oh, oh, ohhhhhh!
    The Locktober blues!

Then I laid, front down, to calm it,
    With my arms above my head.
    And she used the wooden spoon on me,
    Till my arse was coloured red.
    She seemed to be enjoying,
    The last few smacks she gave.
    I wonder if she thinks that,
    Within a week I'll cave.

Oh, oh, ohhh, oh, owww!
    The Locktober blues!

3. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    Felt pretty horny on and off all day yesterday. In the evening I sorted out the aquarium plants and filters. She said I'd done a really good job and deserved a reward, as she reached through my crotch from behind and grabbed me firmly, making me shake at the knees.

At bedtime felt more like day 7 than day 2, although I did fall to sleep alright.

I was really on the edge as I lay there, stroking her hair with one hand and making sure she knew I wasn't touching myself by holding her arm with the other.

Knowing that no amount of desperate twitching would get me anywhere, I didn't fight it, and eventually my raging hard-on subsided and I felt quite euphoric then drifted off.

In the morning she teased my cage, then allowed me to edge myself for 5 minutes, leaving me on my own for a couple of minutes and coming back at the end and ordering me to "Stop touching". Good thing too. I had to ease back from the edge a couple of times anyway, and nearly came in my cage. I must not do that.

bondinchas and HT89 like this.
  4. lockedfascination

Local Time:
    5:53 PM
    Sing it, Sister!

5. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    Had a good start to the day with some edging. Balls were a bit blue first thing after, but I wasn't that distracted today.

This evening Mrs Jah was a bit stressed, I was doing all I could to empathise and help, but I did have a little drop in mood, though not bad, I think I'm learning not to take it to heart too much.

I massaged her feet sitting on the floor whilst she stretched out on the sofa, then suggested I give her a proper massage upstairs in bed.

As massaged, I told her I felt a less close after the stress, and she apologised. I said it wasn't a big thing. I was standing beside her manipulating her lower back, and she grabbed my cage and played with me. I was edgy on first touch.

As I was leaving to do Dad Taxi, I asked her

"Did I do a good job?"

"Mmm, a very good job"

"Do you know how much I love you?" and she said

"I think so"

"Do you appreciated what I've given up for you?" A smile crosses her sleepy lips

"Yes I do, I'm sorry I've not been well down there. It might've been more fun for you", (She's had the Worst thrush ever, just at the wrong time) (can't remember exactly, but somehow I knew she was thinking about the Vixskin)

"And I might be more into teasing...."

"...Don't be sorry. It's not your fault,.and your teasing is amazing, you are amazing..." I said.

"...But I'm not very good at..."

"...You're great, we have the rest of our lives for this...Snog me, I've got to go..."

"I'm gonna keep you locked for the rest of your life"

Big swelling in the cage

As usual, though the dialogue is about 95% accurate (crap memory) it is 100% true. There's no going back. I have to keep telling myself we have the rest of our lives and we are only (very nearly) one year in.

6. Guest 8927

Guest 8927 Long term member

Local Time:
    3:53 PM
    Hi Jah, so I've read every post. I'm hopeful my input doesn't come off as too harsh.

Firstly, your expression of love for your person is a contagious, and wonderful thing. Keep that shit up, kiddo. In the female mind, the work you put in is impossible to resist.

They need our help, our support, and love. I do the same with Goddess Violet. I try so hard to make Her happy within the dynamic, that the very idea of any other person in the world beside me, wouldn't work for Her specifically.

I admire the work you guys put into your FLR, and hope She is happy within it. (it seems She is). Your FLR is a shining example of how to manage kids, life, toils, troubles. Please extend both Goddess Violets and my secondary belief that She is in Her own way, doing the right things by you. And You to Her, as well.

I guess I'm just saying, but She is welcome to have direct commicado with G. (As extended by G.V. in reading your DM. You, well, as a male, that's gonna be a real hard bridge for Her to cross. No offence, but very doubtful. I'm not sure if She comes here, but it's been extended. (I've done what I could there)

My Goddess is an organic Feminatrix, and just sees all males a very specific way, and it's not conducive to explaining Herself to them.

Anyway, I guess from the sub perspective I would say this:

You guys have a contract, and maybe it's just me, (I think I mentioned this in another thread) it's extremely insulting to a Domme Personae Non Gratis, to find out that a secret between both of you has been spoken of.

My Goddess and I have a legally binding contract, minus Notarization, that I would never dream of posting for fear that in finding out, Her disappointment in me, might terminate it.

It's akin to telling on Her in the locker room with your buddies in high school.

You guys have a strong foundation, but allowing others into it, is a crack for females. It's very hard to be a scampy little female in the bedroom, while still managing being a responsible female to the real world. Your posting it, again, imo, is an insult to Her in trusting you in signing it. You seem like a great guy. You owe the chasties here nothing, including a great sexual twist on what a lot of them wish they could find. Treasure it as yours and Hers. Only. (just my 2 cents)

It's not that it isn't good. It's a great chastity play agreement. Live it to its fullest, with Her. It's details, with Her. Not us.

Her. You will be doing it right, and in doing it that way, will build Her confidence in going further with you.

I hope that adds clarity. Goddess reads everything I write, and may chime in. I don't push Her to do these things, so much as build the idea that She can do as She cares to.

Final word: (sorry to be so long)

You guys have a great thing. This all takes work, behaviour changes.

The cornerstone of a good FLR is when both parties agree that Her needs come first, but yours will be met.

Deeper, that if She is anything like my G., Nobody up to you has ever given Her the chance to openly take on the leadership role in a relationship. She obviously cares about alt you.

Try your best to just trust Her. She knows exactly what She is doing.

Good luck. Both of you.

M.

7. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    Gonna need to read that a few more times, before I'm more specific with my reply, but... Really sound advice, none of it harsh imo. I very much appreciate the time and thought you have put in. Thank you so so much for extending the hand of friendship to a stranger.

Guest 8927 likes this.
  8. Guest 6019

Local Time:

9. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    This evening she washed me thoroughly, out of the cage in the bath. I was not allowed to touch her property, but she really made up for that.

Very happy and horny boy.

10. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    1st Chastiversary today.

This morning Mrs Jah was out of bed quickly, leaving me to deal with my stiffy. I couldn't help but edge myself for a bit in my cage, and stop before it got too dangerous.

When I went downstairs, she asked if I had been good.

"I did wiggle my cage a bit, but didn't come"

"You're not supposed to be doing that"

"I'm sorry...b..but you left so quickly"

She held me all the way to work in the car. As I dropped her at work and she got out she said

"I hope there is gonna be one day when I don't have to touch it or talk about it in Locktober"

As she walked away I called out, smiling.
    "Yeah, but that's not going to be today...text me"

Then we had our hottest exchange ever.

Jah: 7 down, 24 to go?

Mrs Jah: Yes 24 well done for the 7 xxx

Then I sent this:
    Tumblr_l_113865853683864.jpg

Mrs Jah: Yeah what happens?

About an hour later she sent her first caption ever to me, that she found herself:

unnamed.jpg

Jah: What ever you want to happen happens. I belong to you.

Mrs Jah: Ohhh so you are up for No Touch November!!! (Then not answering quick enough...)

Mrs Jah: Well??

Jah: I will do as I'm told

Jah: The thought of it both arouses and scares me

Jah: Enormously

Mrs Jah: Ha ha, perhaps you might like to postpone your reply until we get closer to the end of this month xx

Jah: I just leaked. You are incredibly hot.

Mrs Jah: So I have made up for this morning then! Xx

Jah: Yes. Though I doubt that I have

Mrs Jah: That is correct

Jah: Points for honesty?

Mrs Jah: Very few

Jah: I love you so much

11. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    So much flirty and daring :)

Be careful what you wish for, you might just get it :)

Or, ask youself; Jah, do you think you could stand being locked for several months with minimum releases of just a few mins and no erections or orgasms if she wants?

If the answer is a resounding Yes, then keep pushing haha.

Good luck.

12. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    Day 10
    I begged for an erection and to edge in the shower this morning and she obliged with the key and an instructionnot to come. I soaped up and pulled until it became too dangerous, then stuffed it back in the cage and went for a walk. When we got back, I realised that the slight pinching sensation wasn't fixable without the key, and had to ask again for release. I was soon fixed and locked back up.

Despite this, I've been feeling a little bit deflated today. Told Mrs Jah and she is doing her best to pick me up. I might be let out for some edging tonight.

Interesting exchange in the last few days on another post with @Tom Allen always appreciate his candor.

Jah: The point of the discussion is how best to introduce your deepest desires to your wife. Tom's advise is always worth listening to. Mrs Edge certainly takes no nonsense, and if your wife does, it's your job to empower her to not take your shit. We know we're doing it, about 1/2 a second too late. I would say that for me help with too much masturbation was my angle to open up the lines of communication and move chastity from fantasy to reality.

Tom: Mrs Edge does not have to take BS because I don't give her any. I have too much respect for her *and* myself to come up with some contrived nonsense like I've seen by other guys over the years. It's like a lot of you think you're living in a TV sitcom and you get points for making this stuff up.

She's been peeking into some of this recently via Tumblr, and she goes between feeling sorry for a lot of you, to being disgusted. Again, if you can't approach your own wife and tell her that you'd like to try something fun in the bedroom, the problem isn't your wife it's your entire relationship. Fix that before you get into the role play and expensive toys.

Jah: Sorry Tom, I didn't mean to imply that you did. In my rush take a point before going shopping, that may have come out wrong.

Reading Mrs Edges Tumblr her advice to guys is very consistent, and she often says that the key to success is that you were very patient and not demanding. Not easy to do, but we should all strive for it, within our our dynamic. The reality of a 24/7 chastity lifestyle is wonderful, but not 24/7 for her. When we push for more, we make it about us, not them.

Tom: See, this is one of the biggest of the BS that gets passed around the "chastity community" (such as it is). It's not all about her. It's about *you* and your dick. Most people know that I have been saying this for years: If you can do the washing up with your dick in a cage, then you can do the washing up without it. Trying to bargain with your wife is trading sexual attention for chores. We already have a name for that kind of transaction.

Jah: Indeed. Anything in a relationship is give and take. I should have said "more about us, than them"

Tom: I hope you realize that I'm not picking on you. You just happened to illustrate some of the things that I really can't stand about this weird kink.

Jah: I should be more precise.

Tom: No, I understood what you meant. It was just a good jumping off point

Jah: BC (Before Chastity) I did the washing up (as an example), but probably more reluctantly. If I didn't get sex, I would be moody and masturbate. But also, before, I realised I was selfish and needed to do something about it.

AD (Ano Device) I have become less selfish. If Mrs Jah asks me for something, I'm leaping up to get it, and if I don't get sex I truly thank her and, other than a few weak moments, I don't masturbate.

I'm not pierced, but the thought of pulling out the back is psychologically difficult as I'm playing along with the narrative. I know it isn't a fix all solution to a bad relationship, but in my case there has been a significant improvement, but only because that's my motivation. I rarely take her for granted, and if I do, I notice and try to not do it again. Again, because that was where I was heading before chastity. The device helps. But only because I believe in the sanctity of it.

There has been a lot of topping from the bottom in our first year, and learning from mistakes, I've had my moments, lost patience and pushed, which I freely admit has been wrong but sometimes necessary in our situation. But she is really starting to come into her own now, and we are understanding each others needs do much better. So I make no apologies.

The new dynamic, which we both enjoy, is assisted at times by the device and the hormonal changes that denial can have.

There are so many different reasons why men want to be in chastity. In my case, I'm not the submissive type, and have a high libido. My wife has a lower libido and we were at odds. At an extremely difficult time in my work life, when struggling with going to sleep, I found that not coming, but edging to a point and then relaxing through it, as I squeezed the blood out of my penis, helped me to get to sleep.

Chastity isn't going to change my libido, but it does redirect it more positively.

Thinking your wife is suddenly going to become this femme fatal leather clad dominatrix is a fantasy. The reality is that I think about my dick a lot. Always have, and probably always will, it's hardwired.

The game we play does help me channel that negative selfish energy a bit more positively. That requires sacrifice, compromise and cooperation on both sides.

The benefits to our closeness outside the bedroom, as well as in (which I always wanted but didn't know how to get) are clear to us both, so we keep exploring this dynamic.

Knowing I save myself for her, and not feeling pressured to have sex on my terms has a profound effect on the general day-to-day love and affection we express to each other. That hug and kiss doesn't get read as "come on baby, let me fuck you" Which gives us a deeper connection than before.

Happy Locktober everyone. Keep going.

13. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    #88 Guest 6019, Oct 12, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2021
    Wooden spoon stung this morning, but I did ask for it. "No time for warm up"

I was privileged to cuddle spoon hump before she got up, which got me quite excited.

Got quite aroused at work when Mrs Jah was talking on the phone, not about anything in particular just was nice to hear her voice. I miss her pussy, but with thrush and now her TofM, it's been 2 weeks. I feel more sorry for her not able to take full advantage of Locktober. One benefit is a lack of need to feel guilty for not being able to make love to me. There has never been a specific time period before, so knowing I'm trying to challenge myself anyway has a different mindset.

Hope to be let out for a bit of an edge soon, but have a feeling tonight is not the night.

Nearly 12 days done.

14. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    #89 Guest 6019, Oct 13, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2021
    I'm not superstitious at all but Day 13 has been rubbish.

Spill over from the eldest winding up Mrs Jah went in to today. She's rightly pissed off, but it gets me down.

I don't think I could get an erection in my cage right now if I tried. It seems that way when I know she's in a bad mood, whether I'm guilty or not. At least I won't bother her.

Like that feeling of guilt when the teacher shouts at everyone, even though it wasn't you.

Things will be better tomorrow I'm sure.

15. DidIReallyAsk4This

near Washington DC
    Local Time:
    I am looking to get a cage that is slightly smaller. I currently have a 3.5" (8.75 cm) cage with ring lingth and has a 1.5" (38mm) Inner Diameter. The ID is OK, but the length seems to be a little long. A lot of times I fill the tube, but there's a lot of times I will shrink a little smaller. It doesn't completely shrink where there is a large gap at the tip as the rings in my current cage will keep me at a certain length because the glans are wider and will keep in place although I can tell I would naturally shrink some if allowed.

Consequently, I am looking for a slightly smaller cage and this is a top contender, but in the XXL length so the total length would be about 2.75" (7 cm). The Inner Diameter on this is about 33mm so it would defintely be snugger around the girth.

I am cut as well so swelling through the tip and rubbing against underwear is a concern too as that can cause discomfort without notice.

How is the fit/comfort after about 6 weeks now? Also, how is cleaning? How long can you go between having to take it off for cleaning?

Any other thoughts of a review would be helpful.

16. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    I'm uncut, so I can't say for certain as it would be completely different for you. I find the cage comfortable and reckon, if unused I could keep it clean for about a week without unlocking for her standard of cleanliness. The hole at the top is quite large, and my head can squeeze through a bit if really hard and straining, but it's not pleasant, so I push it back in. My 45mm ring is tighter than an HTV4 45mm, but the most comfortable ring I've worn. Hope that helps.

DidIReallyAsk4This likes this.
  17. DidIReallyAsk4This

near Washington DC
    Local Time:
    Definitely. Thank you.
    I will probably be ordering today. Wish I could find a USA based site that had this model. Seems HoD is the only play I’ve found.

18. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    Anyway back to today.
    Locktober 15th 22:00hrs

I thought might get out for an edging tonight...What I got, may have been even better.

Mrs Jah was pretty sleepy as I snuggled up beside her. Then she said.

"No...no...you're not coming out tonight"

"Owhhh...not even for a little bit of edging?" I said in a mock hurt tone

"No...maybe not for a long time"

Now my "Owhhh" was real as my cock strained hard against the steel bars of the cage.

"Maybe I'll keep you locked up forever"

I just fell completely under her spell. I was lost in a swirl of intense ecstasy I had never experienced to this degree before.

"Though I might change my mind in the morning"

She then grabbed me firmly for a very short while. Then first; refused to be little spoon, in a warm gentle way. Then turned and allowed me to big spoon.

As I pressed my aching caged cock into her, she said "No jiggling"

"That's not gonna be easy"

For five to ten minutes I was slowly and gently moving about half an inch in and out. The sensation was mind-blowing and I really was right on the edge for the whole time. I started getting very vocal about my desire and love for her in fairly subtle and or explicit ways, like how the feel of her boob, under t-shirt, was making me even more aroused.

Eventually, the heat and intensity got too much for her and she told me

"Sorry but you have to get off"

I twitched in the bed next to her trying to cool off for ages, until eventually my breathing slowed and my erection subsided.

We've struggled with this type of scenario for a while, she's been struggling to get the right tone for her teases. This was perfectionism personified. Leaving me completely and foolishly frustratisfied lusting and loving her more than ever.

Wow. Just wow!

19. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    Released... Edged to perfection...I had to ask her to "Stop" and then locked back up again. That was my morning wake-up call.

Very happy boy.

20. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    Sounds like its going perfectly!

Question: on the 8th, she asked you if there was going to be one day in Loctober where she wouldn't have to touch it or talk about it. Are you going to try to honor that? It might be interesting..

21. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    I don't think I mentioned it 13/14. Still can do better. Lol

22. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    Last night as I spooned her, and was getting quite excited, my hand rested on her boob, just noticing the change in texture of her nipple gently with my fore-finger and thumb. She said

"I didn't give you permission to touch my boob"

I let go and asked. "May I?"

"No"

OMG my cage pressing against her bottom and my hand now held down so it wouldn't stray. I was over the edge of insanity. Eventually I relaxed.

I was allowed to edge for about 10 minutes. If I use a lot of coconut oil, I can pull the foreskin right back and pump hard or soft and it is quite difficult to come. Foreskin forward, and it'd be over in a flash. I put on the HTv4 Small after, as the metal cage was leaving a small mark on the top of my penis, and was a little itchy. Better safe than unlocked.

Mrs Jah suggested I be out overnight. I may ask to be tied or cuffed. I don't think I can trust myself after my longest lock-up of 16 days and counting. 15 to go, if she was joking about No-Come-Vember.

If, when she feels ready, she really likes the Vixskin Mustang then who knows? Only her I guess. I'm enjoying day 16 feeling horny and need to focus on being good.

Sexy Slave 69 and Bob Spade like this.
  23. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    I responded to a comment the, other day, saying only an alpha male would allow themselves to be locked up.

I am a strong willed Alpha male type. I like submitting to my wife, and saving myself for her because it makes her happy. Locked 24/7 unless needed. I know this isn't everyone's view, but there are many of us.

I enjoy sex on a different level of intensity than most so called "Alpha" males, because denial makes my cock so sensitive, and coming is not an everyday event like before when I had free reign.

Do they feel like they've spent the last 19 days in constant (on and off) foreplay? No

Have they thanked their wife's for denying them daily? No they complain and bitch about not getting it when they want. (I used to do that)

Will they ever experience the delightful frustratisfying feeling of being told "No" when they have a raging hardon they can do nothing about? I doubt it.

A smart Alpha male, who realises that he can improve his marriage to his wife by channeling his high libido into something more positive, and provide his wife the warmth and security that no pressure to have sex on his terms can bring, would be an idiot not to ask his wife to lock him up.

Yesterday I was invited to choose a nice pair of knickers for my wife at bedtime. After an extensive massage she also asked if I would like to kiss her down there. It had been over three weeks since I had seen her pussy.

After some delightful worshipping, I put on the Vixskin and harness for the first time. We gave it a go, but it wasn't quite right, I need to adapt the harness to sit lower. Also I think we needed to lube up,.straight on Amazon, and I will have to get cutting and sewing. We will try again soon I imagine, hopefully at the weekend perhaps.

Today
    After a long difficult day, as we went to bed I said to Mrs Jah.

"So how about I massage your feet, your legs, your back, your neck, then you fo to sleep and deny me"

"That sounds great" she says with a smile in her voice "I can deny you now if you wish"

I instantly groan as my cock squeezes tight in my cage. I'm spooning her and she gently and rhythmically pushes back into my cage as I rub her back and shoulders for 5 minutes or so.

Then she rolls onto her front and as my erection subsides, I work on her lower back from the side, then feet, then move on to her leg, with my knee in her crotch, so as not to put pressure on her legs.

"You wouldn't really do No "Touch" November, surely you miss me too much"

"I would"

I'm instantly on the edge again, even more so. My cock giving away my true desires

"I don't think I want to be locked up for the whole of November" I purr at her. "I'm fairly certain you wouldn't, but if that's what you decide, I'm happy to. I would do anything for you. Thank you for denying me"

I'm starting to think she might be serious about No-Come-Vember

Headtrip likes this.
  24. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    I wanted to come so badly when Mrs Jah jiggled my cage this morning, but she skillfully kept me just under an explosion in my cage.

20 days (plus about 7 hours) without any kind of orgasm. It feels amazing.

IncognitoDreamLand likes this.
  25. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Thanks for posting, a great read, and glad it is all going in the right direction for you! Long may it continue.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice