The future of men?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by latexbound, Oct 10, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. latexbound

latexbound Locked

Wales, UK
    Local Time:
    9:35 PM
    I'm reading an interview in the UK's Guardian with the actor Brian Cox. Thought y'all might find this paragraph interesting...

He recalls having a DNA test taken at the genetic genealogy company Oxford Ancestors, where one of the analysts told him: “‘Men will eventually die out. Women will be able to self-fertilise.’ I said: ‘Wow, so you mean men will just… disappear?’ He said: ‘No, we’ll probably be kept on as playthings.’ I thought: ‘What a wonderful thing. That makes total sense.’ I just love that idea.”

O2beyoursub and Kiesela like this.
  2. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    4:35 PM
    Interesting I guess, but sounds more like a bad movie plot the analyst was pitching rather than a scientific prediction.

3. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
  4. Ma'at Rebekah

Ma'at Rebekah Long term member

ma'at
    usa
    Local Time:
    3:35 PM
    that would be the end of unwanted pregnancies.
    no birth control needed, drug companies would stand to lose billions and it would be the end of this site.

O2beyoursub likes this.
  5. homebody

homebody In awe of GoddesofHomebody

Local Time:
    This sounds like a really unfounded belief. There are no known species of mammals that reproduce by parthenogenesis. There is no reason to suggest that humans would evolve to make such a dramatic change in reproduction. We may develop technologies to allow this, or for two women to have a baby. But I don't see any trend in general population to show that the majority of people are moving away from heterosexual reproduction.

Milo66 likes this.
  6. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
  7. enslavedbyc

enslavedbyc Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:35 PM
    Of course, because all that women want or need out of their relationship with men is procreation and a “plaything”. Obviously, the vast majority of women are lesbians and find men generally repulsive, or at best as diversion for their strong preference to relationships with other women.

Hmmm, I don’t think this is so, now or in the future.

James80 and JackStrap like this.
  8. lockedUp24byKH

lockedUp24byKH Yes Dear...Right away.

Ireland
    Local Time:
    New series called "Y the last man"
    I cannot remember what broadcasting network its on..

Basically all Males die and only Females survive, One man survives....But I ain't about to spoil the show and hopefully cancel culture won't notice this show as its just getting started.

9. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Not watched it yet as have to much to watch already!

lockedUp24byKH likes this.
  10. WillieBDenied

WillieBDenied All men should be locked

Software
    San Diego, CA
    Local Time:
    1:35 PM
    There has been a steady "feminization" of traditional men for a while now, and it seems to be accelerating these days.

James80 and Milo66 like this.
  11. Dianna1395

Dianna1395 Long term member

IT
    Boston, Mass
    Local Time:
    Only in the West.
    China has spent money making sure there are no "girly men" on their TVs.
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/worl...-men-to-save-revolutionary-culture/ar-AAO1Ocm

Russia has similar ideals, don't know it was put into law, though TG individuals I've talked with there, say it's really rough if you don't pass, and they posted pictures of signs in private stores about not serving transgendered individuals.
    Here's a cultural comparison from Russian vs. US army recruiting videos.

We also see education reversing the complaints of the late 60s, I think it was. Complaint was, they're treating Girls like defective Boys. But now, we see the opposite: Boys are treated as defective Girls. "Why can't you just sit in your seat and do lessons for 6 hours a day? Send this one for Adderol!" Etc.

This is not healthy for a civilization. It is in fact a cancer, and denying the ability of ALL children (not even just boys) to grow up and become an adult in meaningful (i.e., RISKY, Consequential) ways, is not improving our society.
    I had thought it was illegal to leave 13 year olds home alone, but it seems that was generally untrue.
    https://ulmerstudios.com/miscellaneous/can-i-leave-my-13-year-old-home-alone-for-a-few-hours/
    However, still seems there are fewer opportunities for a child to mature, and PROVE their maturity, than in the old days of free-range parenting. And when a child is always being watched, must always obey an authority figure, the society becomes crippled in a few generations.
    https://evolution-outreach.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12052-018-0090-x

It's about foxes and how they were selectively bred to become domesticated, like dogs. Apply the same logic to humans, and what happens to that human civilization?
    Especially given the China and Russian military stories?
    As if we weren't already in "interesting times."

RoyMunson likes this.
  12. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    Men aren't being feminized (other than some, by the hormones released by plastics, which is a real thing, unfortunately -- https://www.npr.org/2011/03/02/134196209/study-most-plastics-leach-hormone-like-chemicals).

In the west, we just no longer punish people for being themselves (as long as they are not causing harm to others). I know a fair number of gays in various countries where such things are not allowed, and they live their lives very carefully, in perpetual fear and in near-perpetual fakery. What a waste of human talent. What needless stress and fear. How idiotic.

If you think that Russia or China are showing the right way of how to do it, then you haven't spent much time there. I love the Russian people, and I love the Chinese people; both have treated me with kindness and hospitality. But their governments? Russia's government is a basket case -- seriously fucked up. China's government is competent, but China mostly does well by staying out of wars.

Artem likes this.
  13. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    I read the OP to be in the "entertaining fantasy" category and not an actual proposal. Fun for submissive men to ponder but not real.

14. Aral

Aral Active member

Local Time:
    3:35 PM
    Haha... The Russian army has many good promo videos...

But less testosterone than in the past, have men in the whole world...

Dianna1395 likes this.
  15. Dianna1395

Dianna1395 Long term member

IT
    Boston, Mass
    Local Time:
    I think small-c conservative, think: Neo-Luddite. Asking "What can go wrong? How can this be misused?" E.G., cell phones that the government can track, as opposed to that we can use to call for help. (Both are possible at once, of course. We need to constrain government's actions tracking us without reason, though. I don't like feeling like livestock, with no say in the matter.)

Point being, I'm not at all surprised at any government being a basket case. Karen's (pun intended) running the show? What could possibly go wrong? :p
    Despite being small-c conservative, I act pretty libertarian, and figure people should be able to control themselves. Government controls will be misused, sooner or later. Might be against you, might be against others, but it's not likely to be helpful. Supposedly even the union shops and work hour limits were pushed by the larger companies of the day - making barriers to entry for smaller competitors. That's in the days of Upton Sinclair's "The Jungle," it hasn't gotten better. If anything I see the corporations and government working hand in glove to solidify their mutually beneficial situations.

Notice that no matter who is in power, the Agenda continues unabated? Sort of a problem, they get richer, and the people who work for a living get stretched and squeezed more... And suddenly, you can't afford anything. Noticed that about 20 years ago, I'm seeing it again now - it's not just inflation, either. I begin to think it's a planned bleeding of the middle class. Those who have enough to take, but not enough to fight the taking. That three-card monte approach is about to become an issue, though. Word is getting out... Interesting times coming.
    Not in a good sense. :p

RoyMunson likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice