First long-term chastity sentence

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Arthur Jackson, Oct 9, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Arthur Jackson

Arthur Jackson New member

Local Time:
    11:28 AM
    After failing to reach a target weight loss goal for awhile, I decided to place myself in chastity until I reached my goal. To add a bit of risk, I decided to use a roulette to determine my sentence and conditions (https://www.faproulette.co/5698/chastity-sentence/). I've been in chastity for a day or two in the past but never much longer than that.

So, of course, I rolled W=0, X=7. 1 month!!! With painted two nails. Hiding my cage and nails from spouse, friends and family.

My sentence began Sept 10... 29 days ago, but my sentence has been extended until at least Oct 23 because of daily task rolls 9 and 0 and additional days for missing my daily task.

Some of the daily tasks have made me extremely aroused and frustrated. But I've recently discovered how erogenous my nipples are. I've purchased suction cups to increase their size and sensitivity. As the month has dragged interminably on, I've been playing with my nipples more ... and more .... and more ... to the point of extreme distraction. My panties are constantly wet with precum and I close my eyes and moan wishing I could orgasm as I rub, flick and pinch my nipples. Daily chores and tasks have been difficult to focus on for the past week.

Yesterday, I rolled Y=8 and dug out my vibrator. As I concentrated on the vibration near the tip of my small cage, after about 20 min, i sensed that an orgasm might be coming. I wasnt to be denied any longer and I came more intensely than I've EVER experienced. Nothing before has come close. I groaned uncontrollably for more than 10 seconds and I don't ever remember having an audible reaction like that. I've heard actors moan and groan in videos and have always thought they were faking it. But this seemed much more primal.

For the rest of the day, my blood pressure and mental state returned to normal, something I hadn't experienced in days. But now, I'm beginning to froth again and wonder how I'm going to make it for 2+ more weeks! I'll be praying I roll an 8 or 0 each day accompanied by bigger numbers for V and W.

My weight is getting close to my target... I think my sexual distraction is keeping me from overeating and snacking.

Has anyone else had experiences like this?

2. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Hang in there. Losing weight can be hard, but so beneficial health wise. Plus denial can take on a life of its own,. Good luck and enjoy.

3. LockedGreg

LockedGreg Long term member

Local Time:
    You're keeping all this from your spouse?

4. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    I sentence this post to be relocated in the self locking section.

5. Ma'at Rebekah

Ma'at Rebekah Long term member

ma'at
    usa
    Local Time:
    10:28 AM
  6. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    4:28 PM
    lol!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice