Hello Everyone

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by submarine, Jun 14, 2010.

1. submarine

submarine New member

Local Time:
    5:40 AM
    Hi,

Just signed up mainly to say- Thank you!
    Was researching CD's and reading posts from a bunch of people on here from several different perspectives gave the final information necessary to get a device and use it with my wife :)

We're Considerable less hardcore than many of you but hoping to get alittle more information/ideas/adventurous.
    Getting a device was my idea- my Wife spends alot of time away working and I get abit "lost" at home and end up wasting time with myself anticipating her return... thinking how to avoid the time wasting but increase the anticipation I stumbled across Chastity Devices online and as my wife has done abit of casual domination I thought she might consent... wasn't sure how to broach the subject so ended up telling her while she was away I'd had a great fantasy, she wanted to know about it but I said it was abit complex so she suggested I write it down. So I wrote her a story where I got locked up and she really liked the idea, phew!

I showed her a few devices and she choose a steel cage for hygenie and asthetics, I've now worn it a couple of times, both times for a day or so (she wanted a slow intro to check for health & safety implications) but she actually really enjoyed and embraced the concept!
    The first night she had me perform a bunch of tasks which I would otherwise have been erect during- a whole different experience when locked up! She was also very pleased by the performance once released which she felt was better than usual.

I'd like to wear the device for some longer periods but she wants some confirmation that-
    1. Its safe, from a genital health and fertility perspective?
    2. That the appearance during a halted erection (blue balls?) is safe?

Any advice, guidance or links warmly welcomed.

Thanks.

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:40 AM
    Hello and :welcome: to the Mansion fellow Brit!

We're not all hardcore, I promise.

Sounds like you've made a good start, and please keep us updated... we're all very nosey!

3. submarine

submarine New member

Local Time:
    Cool, many thanks :)

Well my wifes gone for work for three days, after she'd left she text me to say the cage has to go on and she'd left the lock, unlocked for me to close (but no sign of the keys obviously) so now the wait begins, will be interesting!

By tonight it'll be the longest I've had it on, fascinated to find out how it's going to feel by Thursday...

4. Life style slave

Life style slave Lifestyleslave

Local Time:
    4:40 PM
    Hi and welcome
    I'm rather new to this site too. Being locked is a awesome feeling but trust me the first time you go past three or four days is something you won't forget. You will enjoy it!
    Have fun
    Life style slave

5. submarine

submarine New member

Local Time:
    Quick update-
    Have been in Chastity on and off, the physicality of my work makes 24/7wear abit dangerous but on the other hand I'm so busy I haven't had the chance to play so the effect is the same! The other week however I managed to get a few days in before the weekend and my wife really worked on her KH/dominant side, I felt really spoilt she'd gone to quiet abit of effort (Has she been researching I wonder?).

On the Saturday we had a lot of stuff to get done in town and my wife is not usually one who "dresses up" to shop, (we're both Jeans and T's type people), the weather meant I went for shorts (plus they are baggy over my cage!) she choose a short summer dress and some high wedged sandals- a Very sexy look on her.
    I trailed around with her for hours, in several shops she got a good looking up and down by some blokes, at one point I was in a shop opposite and as she crossed the road earned a wolf whistle. She was pretty thrilled with this as was I.

Back hoome she had me strip naked (but for CD) and wear an apron she'd bought to perform a whole bunch of usual household tasks, nothing I wouldn't usually do but she enjoyed my bare butt hanging out all afternoon. It was Very hot and being mostly naked was probably a good thing! When I'd finished she went out to get ice creams, as she left she whipped off her knickers and left me speechless as she strode up the road without them, I was left to wait at home, she texted me from the shops to say the lads outside the pub had given her another whistle and some chap driving past had almost crashed when the wind caught her dress!

When she got back she lounged on the sofa and had me massage her feet and legs from the floor then lick her pussy, finally I was sent to get her favourite toy and allowed to watch.

On Sunday after a regular morning I was treated to some serious teasing in the afternoon when she slipped into a stunning sexy outfit and some towering heels, she had me sit on the floor while she stood over me and massage her legs and lick her pussy again, finally she reminded me that while I'd been very good all weekend I had rubbed up against her while we where out shopping- this earnt me a few well aimed slaps with a paddle bent over the bed, I don't mind spanking usually but this was pretty firm (and deserved) but was difficult to concentrate when all I could see was her heels standing behind me!

Finally I was let out and while still bent over the bed she gave me an incredible handjob while playing with my (now red) bottom, finally we had sex, quiet something after 5 days (I know not long for some of you!) but a Very long time for me being locked up.

She's told me to get/make a collar and lead for next time, that sounds interesting....

As I said in my intro this is occasional fun for us as opposed to a lifestyle but we both really enjoyed it, plus we had a good laugh about her getting oggled in town and admired by men in the street, I thought she would be insulted but it really turned her on to be eyed up, she's already suggested a short skirt she might wear out another time which has until now been reserved for parties and home only.

6. Mistress Lauren

Mistress Lauren Active member

Local Time:
    10:40 PM
    Wow, you 2 sound like you're doing very well. You're a very good writer and I enjoyed reading your experiences. Your wife sounds like she's really exploring her dominant side. Exciting! :)

7. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:40 AM
    You are doing VERY well!

Congratulations!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice