Hi everyone!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Mistress Lauren, Jun 12, 2010.

1. Mistress Lauren

Mistress Lauren Active member

Local Time:
    3:33 AM
    Hi everyone,

My b/f got me interested in this chastity stuff by bringing it up one day, and from there we talked about it and he then ordered one (that same day actually). At first I was a bit confused and skeptical, but also intrigued.

I still don't fully understand why he wants his penis locked away, and for him to be continuously tortured, but he seems to really like it, so that's what matters most.

I hope to learn more about chastity and all that it involves here.

Till then.... :)

2. cbtok

cbtok Senior Member

Local Time:
    6:33 AM
    Welcome to the Chastity Mansion!!

Firstly, know that You are very welcome here and that most everyone is very nice and polite. there are lots of reasons why Your boy got interested in Chastity and i'm sure that that interest will bind him all the more securely to You and the schedule You have him keep. There are people in the Chastity Mansion who are long-timers who have been in Chastity devices for months, others who lock themselves up, others who seek keyholders (with and without relationships).

i have always thought it is a very loving thing for a Woman to lock Her boy up and place him under Her control. The end result is always a change in focus for the boy from where he does or may put his penis to how he maintains his relationship and what his Keyholder might wish in any given moment.

There is a lot to read here and i would recommend that You feel very free to ask questions -- especially of the Ladies here.

3. Mistress Lauren

Local Time:
    Thank you for the warm welcome.

I have read a lot, and yes it has become very addicting. :) I'm sure I will be asking a lot of questions.

4. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    8:33 PM
    Welcome to the Mansion, Mistress Lauren.

If you ever figure this out, please tell us all. I don't think any of the Mistress' here understand WHY you'd want to be locked up; most of the subs probably don't know why they want to be locked up either!

Have fun around the site, if you need help with anything don't be afraid to ask :)

5. Jabber43

Jabber43 Just Another Member

Local Time:
    11:33 AM
    Hi and welcome to Chastity Mansion.

From what I have read here, I think you are good at communicating, and this is IMHO really important. Every person is unique, and you should not fall into the stereotypes suggested somewhere, but instead explore to find out what both of you like.

You said you have been reading a lot about chastity, so what I suggest here might not be new to you. I both suggest you take it slow, and that you take it further with chastity.

Take it slow at first, both for technical and emotional reasons. The technical reasons are because of his new chastity device, which takes some time to get used to. Unlock often at first for technical reasons, so you are certain that his equipment is not damaged.

Emotional reasons are a bit harder: You should listen to him, but at some time he will probably get a problem with his loss of freedom to masturbate (all of us men do it if possible) which is not rational. If this happens, you should not immediately allow him to unlock, but instead talk with him. When you get over this problem, the advantages you have probably read about will come for real. He becomes more romantic and thinks more about what you want. And his own problem of not being allowed to unlock goes away, allowing you to focus on what you want.

Taking it further makes many men into chastity more horny, and may make your man love you even more. It can be as simple as saying "you are not going to be unlocked tonight, as I am too tired for sex", but it can be anything else you say to keep him frustrated a bit longer.

But remember always to be good at communicating. This is important for any relationship, and especially important for a chastity relationship.

6. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    6:33 AM
  7. Locked_In_LV

Locked_In_LV Long term member

Las Vegas, NV
    Local Time:
    Thank you to everyone who has given a warm welcome to my KH :)

Burger has it spot on... I don't even understand why I desire lock up... I know a few things about it that really turn me on, like the complete control over my pleasure I have given her, the devotion to her that it symbolizes, and the fun of her taking complete control...

With that I hope my lovely mistress, has fun, explores, reads, and as the contract says "makes me regret I ever signed it" ;-)

8. Mistress Lauren

Local Time:
    Thanks everyone :) I've read a lot on this website, even become a bit obsessed at times, and have come across some very interesting/helpful posts. My new fav. section is the pedestal.

My b/f and I have been looking into/talking about FLR among the chastity stuff now also. It's all very new and exciting to us. I feel closer to my b/f now than I ever have before. :)

9. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:33 AM
    Hello there new Mistress! (We love it when new ladies join us) :LuvCoffee:

I can promise you that every Mistress here will be delighted to meet you and will love to help out.

You will find this to be an amazing journey, there are lots of bumps along the way though.

I'm here 4 years later and still don't have a clue what's going on... but at least now I've learned to enjoy the ride (mostly!)

Please dive in to the threads, and remember, there is no such thing as a daft question! :HappyDay:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice