Does Chastity get in the way?

Discussion in 'Chastity in vanilla life' started by King Hippo, Sep 17, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    9:25 AM
    For the longest time I have been unable to wear my device to the job site due to metal detectors. They were recently removed and today was my first time not removing my device for work. It was somewhat ironic because my wife generally reaches between my legs and grabs what is there, but the other day she did it and I wasn't wearing the device since I was going to work... She seemed disappointed and forget I was headed out to the job site that day.

When the detectors were removed and we talked about it she told me to start wearing the device next Monday, but I put it on today instead. She did find out I was wearing the device when I was rubbing her shoulders from behind in the morning and she seemed very pleased I had it on while heading into work.

Are there any things that get in the way of you wearing your chastity devices? I am sure there are people that need to take it off for work, the doctor, maybe the gym...

ChasteCel and tomf_22033 like this.
  2. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:25 AM
    She let me take it off when we flew to Montana on vacation. She has no problem keeping me locked on vacation, I usually am, but we didn’t want to deal with security, putting it in a checked bag etc.

I had a doctors appointment that I had time to get the key from her, and two I didn’t.

Other than that, it doesn’t really affect any other activity. Oh, once I went to a baseball game and was unaware they were using metal detector wands. She wasn’t there, and I just had to attempt and hope for the best. Luckily they aren’t very sensitive and they aren’t very thorough.

CagedCockOz and King Hippo like this.
  3. Cageboi

Cageboi Active member

Australia
    Local Time:
    11:25 PM
    My wife doesn't require me to wear my cage at work. Whilst its an office environment she thinks people will notice the cage. I've worn it at the gym no issue. Swimming is not really possible without seeing the bulge in my speedos. It does my head in a bit because I would prefer to be locked 24/7 with no access to the key or not locked at all. Im still greatful to be locked up full time on weekends.

4. homebody

homebody In awe of GoddesofHomebody

Local Time:
    There isn't a problem with work. My lockups tend to last 4 or 5 days. On Monday she did tell me she wanted to lock me up, but I had a physical and she waited until after the doctors appointment. It isn't unusual for her to leave the cage off for a few days either. It always keeps me guessing, which is exciting.

Have you thought about the Cobra cage? It shouldn't be detectable because it is a nylon material.

King Hippo likes this.
  5. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    I've removed mine for certain doctor visits or when i know i have to go through a metal detector. Now that i'm using a cherry keeper, may not have to remove for the later occasions. Not having a keyholder is the biggest hurdle for me tho.

King Hippo likes this.
  6. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    There are a few times when my cage comes off...When I go to the Doctors, when I visit my Mom, when I have to do yard work and I'm allowed to take it off when I shower. And when my Wife(KH) wants to play with my penis. The rest of the time I'm wearing it...We are both retired, so it makes it easier to wear most of the time...

King Hippo likes this.
  7. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    After wearing a device from Mature Metal, I will be a lifetime customer. However, the metal detectors are gone now.

gary170 and homebody like this.
  8. SissyKayli

SissyKayli Active member

US
    Local Time:
    6:25 AM
    One reason I prefer plastic is so I can stay locked at the gym. I know lots of people work out with metal cages, but I really need/want a light weight cage. So day to day, not much getting in the way.

That said, I remove for dr visits. I removed it for a baseball game because I wasn’t sure what the metal detector status was going to be - realized it wasn’t an issue so I kept it on for the next game I went to. I remove it for flying, though if I get the plastic cylinder lock I guess I could keep it on. Both dr visits and travel are pretty infrequent occurences for me, so not really a big deal to be unlocked for those.

King Hippo likes this.
  9. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    • Certain types of exercise and work-outs, for a few different reasons
    • Flying can be interesting (but I use a BirdLocked silicone when traveling without my wife)
    • Mainly, though, it's my wife worried that it's uncomfortable, so she tends to let me out any time there is any doubt ...
    But even though I've been unlocked more than locked over the past few years, I haven't had an orgasm without her since I promised not to ... cold turkey was hard.

King Hippo and borbulls1961 like this.
  10. borbulls1961

borbulls1961 Madame Vanilla's property

Almost retired business owner
    France
    Local Time:
    3:25 PM
    It comes off for Physical therapy...I have to lie on my front on the table for lower back massage therapy. And for piv :rolleyes:

King Hippo likes this.
  11. HusbandX

HusbandX Long term member

Local Time:
    2:25 PM
    Wearing a device to work or at work is in most cases, for me, between inadvisable and impossible.

King Hippo likes this.
  12. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    After I had successfully completed a days work wearing my cage, my madam told me there was no reason for me to have to remove it, except for hygiene reasons. We’re not big travellers, so airports ect don’t affect us, as I’ve gone through train station and courtroom detectors with no problem.

King Hippo likes this.
  13. DoesasTold

DoesasTold Long term member

Security Systems
    Upstate / NY
    Local Time:
    Two children ages 4 and 2 that barrel in with reckless abandon or just wanting to simply sit in daddy’s lap can be an uncomfortable situation for me. I’ve gotten the “what is that dad” question from my daughter after bumping into me. Though I have commitment for this lifestyle I don’t want to drag them into this. That makes it difficult for me.

Knapsdk, King Hippo and corsac like this.
  14. enslavedbyc

enslavedbyc Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:25 AM
    With a tube only (non-ball trap), Titanium PA device, I can think of very few legitimate reasons to not wear my device. Air travel, sports, metal detectors, not really a problem. A doctors appointment that could lead to a non-consensual exposure maybe.

King Hippo likes this.
  15. Straponlover79

Straponlover79 Active member

netherlands
    Local Time:
    3:25 PM
    for work at some days when i'm not incharge.

medical apointmenst

i'm out of the cage and right now for 3weeks because of a back injury i can't where a balltrap :-( hope i can be locket in the near future..

King Hippo likes this.
  16. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    It only comes off for doctor appointments that may look in that area. Never go thru metal detectors.

King Hippo likes this.
  17. Peaches

Peaches "kinky guy"

Business owner
    South Carolina
    Local Time:
    I've had mine off for an MRI, and an airplane trip.

I've been through metal detectors with zero issue and have no problems working out.

I haven't been to a doctor that required me to be unclothed yet. I think I'll choose to leave it on abd let my doctor Know we practice chastity when I start going in for regular physicals and other procedures as I get older.

King Hippo likes this.
  18. ChasteCel

ChasteCel 7/6 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    Mine comes off for the similar things - travel by plane (just not worth the potential hassle with TSA), medical appointments. Occasionally this summer if we were with a bunch of family (including young children) and a pool, my wife let me take it off for the day just to be safe. And the only other thing would be for any massage therapy appointments ... of which I haven't had any lately, but used to be on a monthly schedule.

19. Rick Jorgensen

Software Engineer
    Wenatchee, WA
    Local Time:
    #19 Rick Jorgensen, Sep 22, 2021
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2021
    I prefer a hefty cage with some weight, but I'm on my third try to find one that doesn't hurt when sitting for long periods--which I must do in my day job. The current cage is the best so far... it is not that heavy, but has flat cage bars, so to speak. For some reason that seems to cause less issues.

It does have an optional ring with three fairly sharp teeth. So far I use the ring. :) When I get hard I like the punishment. I know, I'm kinda twisted, but I bet I'm not alone.

My wife is not yet a particularly demanding KH, so she doesn't much care whether I use the ring or not. Although she enjoys me in chastity--and especially my extra attentiveness when caged--she also enjoyed our vanilla sex life. I think we are looking at maybe half-time in chastity going forward.

I have mixed emotions. I know I'd love it the most if she really got off on controlling me and my member 24/7, but I have to keep in mind how far we've come in a short time. Dang, patience is difficult. Not to mention that, if it is truly about HER, then she gets what she wants and I need to shut up about it. Kinda sorta, anyway. That's a delicate dynamic that is probably unique to each relationship.

Oh, back to the point of this thread (apologies to the topic police): As said previously, sitting for long periods has not yet been comfortable. I welcomed the week-long break for that reason, anyway.

20. Chazmick

Chazmick Active member

Pennsylvania USA
    Local Time:
    I teach a martial art bjj which is similar to wrestling so for safety the device is removed for class. On the plus side makes hygiene easier. On the negative side never truly "trapped" in the device.

21. WillieBDenied

WillieBDenied All men should be locked

Software
    San Diego, CA
    Local Time:
    I am a member of a nudist resort and the device comes off when I am on site, which is a bit annoying to have to remove it so often (I go almost daily), but on the other hand, there is a heightened level of teasing and denial there when I go from caged to nude in public, around numerous females, knowing that I can't touch it at all (or be thrown out of the resort). As soon as I leave I put it back on in the car.

The will power needed to accomplish this without masturbating or otherwise cheating on the chastity process is off the charts.

22. Cur1ous1

Cur1ous1 Active member

Local Time:
    I’ve got an Evotion cage with a titanium PA. It doesn’t come off for anything. I work at an airport and go through security and x-ray all the time, it’s never been an issue.

I’m locked 24/7 now…

Rectrix likes this.
  23. luckyhubby83

luckyhubby83 Long term member

Local Time:
    look into polymer tube cages secured with a PA
    you can swim, bike, run, wear formal pants, hell you can do anything with this cage as its low profile and light weight

24. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    The only times my cage comes off now is when she wants PIV (she much prefers frequent oral so PIV is a rare event now), if I have a medical appointment, or if we're flying.

borbulls1961 likes this.
  25. Cageboi

Cageboi Active member

Australia
    Local Time:
    11:25 PM
    Thanks I will.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice