Embarrassing moments!

Discussion in 'Chastity in vanilla life' started by Robins toy, Jul 16, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. kinyo510

kinyo510 Active member

Local Time:
    7:54 PM
    In the early days before getting a proper fit, I was on the roof doing some repair. The neighbor woman stopped and was chatting for a minute when it slipped off and tumbled into the gutter. I've no idea if she knew what it was, I said there was a huge hole in my pocket and left it at that

b_quark and Robins toy like this.
  2. gingers_sub

gingers_sub Junior Member

Gravenhurst, Ontario, Canada
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    #27 gingers_sub, Aug 8, 2021
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2021
    My Wife, sis in law and myself where swimming in the lake. They decided to head up to the house for drinks or something. We all got out of the water, standing on the dock. They started to walk down the ramp to the shore and I remained standing on the dock. They where not too far ahead and my cage slipped off and landed at my feet. Thankfully their backs where turned to me and they did not see. I quickly scooped it up.
    It was a stainless cage and made a good solid noise when it hit. My new cage is plastic much lighter and has not fallen off even when swimming.
    It would have been super embarrassing if that cage had fallen off 30 seconds earlier and my sister in law had seen it.

3. CagedandPantied

CagedandPantied Active member

education
    SE United States
    Local Time:
    I was leaning over to get something off the bottom shelf at the grocery once. I was in some bright orange lace-waisted panties that day. A very attractive woman, a few years younger than me, said “Cute panties!” from behind me. As I wheeled around and stood up, of course blushing. She caught my eye and didn’t even break stride; just winked and sauntered along.

ugams, bondinchas, Annemarie and 9 others like this.
  4. Pieterchaste

Pieterchaste Long term member

Engineering
    South Holland, Netherlands
    Local Time:
    1:54 AM
    I can remember myself “introducing” a chastity cage to my GF…
    After experiencing with some light bondage stuff we individually ordered some stuff from aliexpress.
    I had my chastity cage kink long before I met with my girlfriend and had a cage that I wanted to include in our sex life. This was the opportunity!
    So one day I came to her with my cage saying: “look honey, maybe we can try this for a change”
    She replied: “ of course we can… but I know you owned one already as me and a mutual friend once went in your bedroom, opened a drawer and found it…”
    So not really embarrassed towards my girlfriend but our mutual friend knows about it as well!
    Wonder whom else she told it…..

5. Crowe

Crowe Long term member

Local Time:
    We live in the country with our yard entirely surrounded by trees, so most afternoons before work I'll sit on the back deck and have a cigarette, naked of course. Just the other afternoon as I was enjoying my cigarette and scrolling through Facebook I heard something behind me. I turned to look, and there was someone here getting the reading from our electric meter. At first there was eye contact them she looked down, right at my little prisoner. No words could leave my mouth, so I just gave her a slight wave. She just said "Hi" and winked and off she went.

ugams, spider203, true42 and 2 others like this.
  6. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    12:54 AM
    I’ve had several embarrassing moments regarding chastity over the years, most of I’ve already shared here, but I will recap for your amusement,
    Once during a medical exam/treatment I fell backwards through the curtain after undressing, and landed on my back naked, except for my pink cb2000, in front of the nurse!
    I was outed at work by a co worker( who is in to kink) as wearing a chastity cage, and have been asked about it by other co workers,
    I accidentally sent a text meant for my madam, to a work group, and outed my self as being cuck.
    In sure there are more.

Robins toy and GripOfChaos like this.
  7. Aussiecple

Verified Female

Northern Territory, Australia
    Local Time:
    9:24 AM
    Have posted this on other platforms...

Busted at the airport :)

On our way back to Australia after our overseas holiday last year the plane landed early in the morning and we were both tired with very little sleep. Mr A wasn't locked but his chastity cages, along with my favourite dildo, strapon harness, cock ring, bottle of lube, cane, a belt and a box of condoms were in his suitcase inside a cloth shopping bag. My key was proudly on display around my neck though :key:

We had nothing to declare and indicated this on our customs form. When we got to the front of the line the customs guy read our form, then said "Go with this officer" pointing to a female customs officer.

"Follow me over here and put your bags on the x-ray machine."
    We did as instructed and Mr A placed our bags onto the machine.

The bags start to go through the machine and then they stop. The customs lady says "Mr A can you come around here?"

Mr A walked around the side of the x-ray machine to where the monitor is and she asks "Are they handcuffs?" pointing to the 2 base rings of the chastity cages that were visible on the screen.

"No" Mr A replied.
    "They look like handcuffs" she says.
    "What are they then?" she asks.
    "They are chastity cages" says Mr A
    "They are what?" she asks again.
    "They are chastity cages, I'll show you" replies Mr A
    "Collect your bags and bring them over to that table" she directed whilst pointing to a bench behind the x-ray machine.

We did as instructed and followed her over to the bench. The customs lady goes through the usual caution "Are these your bags, did you pack them yourselves, has anyone other than you placed anything in them, etc, etc?"

"I want to see what they are please" she tells us.

Mr A opens his bag and then pulls out our toy bag. He opens it up and he says he wasn't nervous but tired instead, and he fumbles around and out falls the box of condoms and the bottle of lube. I start to blush hoping that my favourite 9 inch dildo won't come falling out and bounce on the table and plonk on the floor :eek:

Mr A picks up the 2 cages and the base rings and shows them to the customs lady and says "They are chastity cages"

She looks for a couple of seconds and says with a big smile on her face "Thank you, you can go now" :)

Mr A packed everything back into his bag and we walked away smiling at each other that we had just been sprung by a total stranger :lock:

No doubt the customs lady told her coworkers about this kinky couple that she just searched and what she saw Did she Google chastity cages? Did she ask her coworkers have they heard of "chastity cages" :lock:

I think if we both weren't so tired or the customs area was a lot busier than it was we would've been more embarrassed than we were :)

8. mikup2000

mikup2000 Member

Local Time:
    11:54 PM
    Standing at the bar of our local pub waiting to order drinks for my Wife/KH and myself when a mutual female friend reached behind her and for some unknown reason (drink) decided to give the end of my dick a playfull squeeze... feeling the cage she said something like, "Ooeer, whats that?" Luckily, just as she asked and before I could answer the barmaid asked me for my order. And by the time I'd been served, all conversations around me had moved on. Phew.. told my KH and she found it highly amusing.

bondinchas, Robins toy and spider203 like this.
  9. Guest 6019

Guest 6019 Long term member

Local Time:
    I forgot to take off my round leather dog collar that I sleep in this morning, and we were walking around the carboot sale before I noticed and pointed it out to my wife. It's pretty subtle if you don't look too closely, mostly hidden under a Fatface top.

Just as we were about to leave I looked up to see a young, attractive Asian Muslim couple walking toward us. She looked at me, I saw her eyes narrow in on my neck. Then a lovely smile briefly crossed her lips as she looked up directly at me for a moment. I couldn't help smiling back.

Not really embarrassing as I think I enjoyed the thrill of it a little bit too much.

Robins toy likes this.
  10. CagedChris

CagedChris Member

Local Time:
    I recently ordered a new cage and had it sent to my work place as I knew I wouldn't be home to receive it.

Unfortunately due to a person issue I was off work when it arrived, a colleague was coming over that day so asked him to bring it with him

He sent me a photo of the cage sat on his desk with the packaging all ripped open, it had arrived like that!! Had a mild panic attack that the whole office had seen it

Luckily only he had seen it and is pretty open minded so wasn't fazed by it.

Robins toy, true42 and spider203 like this.
  11. tecolote

tecolote Long term member

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    4:54 PM
    Shipping and receiving knows, lol. Don't get on their bad side.

Robins toy likes this.
  12. SPHShortage

SPHShortage Member

Tradesman
    Canada, Vancouver Island
    Local Time:
    After reading every post it seems so odd to me that a cage can just fall off. I can barely get mine on and there's no way it would come off without unlocking.

Raychel Dresher and Robins toy like this.
  13. BarbCD

BarbCD Long term member

Gainfully employed!
    Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    I was kind of thinking the same thing.

Raychel Dresher likes this.
  14. asastype

asastype Service sub to Mistress AMA

IT
    Central Iowa USA
    Local Time:
    6:54 PM
    @BarbCD, @SPHShortage, i get it. I thought the same thing after i'd finished a 20k road race wearing my CB device and worn it to many workouts and bike rides, only to have it slip down my leg while doing stretches in gym. Just one of those things, i guess, and times when the Fates just laugh at us.

asa

Robins toy and true42 like this.
  15. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    I was thinking the same thing the other day after (for the first time ever, going back at least 3 years now) I had a ball slip through the gap.

Ouch. Too funny!

Robins toy likes this.
  16. tecolote

tecolote Long term member

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    I've had a cage fall off overnight at least a couple of times. It doesn't anymore now that I use a smaller ring size.

Robins toy likes this.
  17. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    ooh yes i have think that as well. cos my one has never felled off me. its tight.

Robins toy likes this.
  18. Anthony lee

Anthony lee Seeking impowerment through chastity

Driver
    Ireland
    Local Time:
    Hope it works for you. I haven't had the courage yet to order anything so can't relate as such. I worry what the bank will think when they would see what I was buying. Best of luck

Robins toy likes this.
  19. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    I can’t willingly remove my cage without a key. But damned if the thing didn’t slip off in the middle of grocery shopping and tumble down my pant leg and onto the floor, “CLANK”. Nobody looked and I nonchalantly bent over and scooped it up.

In almost four years with this cage, that has not happened previously.

Robins toy and Slave-boy like this.
  20. Philcheck

Philcheck Member

Northern Illinois
    Local Time:
    One not chastity related…. Walking thru the mall with vanilla friends when I suddenly feel something tumbling down my left leg and then across the floor.. it bounced across the floor in front of others walking the other direction. I quickly scrambled to pick it up claiming to the friends it was change from my pocket that a hole in it. It was my 2ga PA circular barbel that I picked up not a quarter…..

The other incident was when I worked in a major box store home improvement store. A very hot regular customer contractor came into my department and I was more than happy to help him. I’m sure he looked around before he grabbed my crotch and said that’s what I thought. He pressed his card into my hand and walked off telling me to call him. I was wearing my Carrara at the time and yes I did call him.

Robins toy, Slave-boy and spider203 like this.
  21. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    praps you have shrunked a bit then.

Robins toy and tecolote like this.
  22. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    Thanks. It has happened only once. Very strange, very public.

Robins toy likes this.
  23. dominopari

dominopari Member

Finland
    Local Time:
    2:54 AM
    My husband also takes off his holytrainer for the airport security and places in the handluggage, and then sends me a picture of his secured parts after he's through, but one time it happened that one of the guys was asking if he could take out a computer mouse that he had in his bag, and accidentally, pulled out the tube instead... was in the pocket next to the mouse :D hubby said at that moment he was for once glad about the covid, to have a mask on :p

24. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    I recently took my laptop in for repair, not thinking till i'd left the shop, it had all my gallery pics on in the pics folder and more of my self in chastity and panties etc, and also i forgot to delete my favourites which had all my favourite sissy, cuckold and chastity sites on.....he never said anything when i went to pick it up a few days later but it sort of excited me that he might have seen them and now knows that i am a sissy cuckold in chastity

25. MouseJstr

MouseJstr Active member

Local Time:
    Leg lifts for a abs workout at the gym... twice I have left the cage on the floor

I cannot even begin to imagine how my balls manage to slip through but this seems to shrink everything just enough that the "magic happens". I've gone even smaller now and have not had a repeat...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice