Outkinked by my sadistic and beautiful lover

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Nathaniel Burgundy, Sep 13, 2021.

Tags:
Random Thread
  1. Nathaniel Burgundy

Nathaniel Burgundy Servus Perpetuum

London, UK
    Local Time:
    2:06 PM
    I’m lucky enough to be in a relationship with a woman who is even kinkier than I am. Despite her being in her 20s and I in my 30s, she has much more experience of the kink world than I do. What seems extreme to me is mild to her.

Although I’ve always been sexually submissive, I never had a thing for chastity. If anything it frightened me because it seemed so humiliating and extreme to have this imposition at all times, not simply during play, and in any case I really enjoy PIV sex. I was glad it was one sub fetish I didn’t have.

And yet here I am now locked 24/7, because she absolutely loves that permanent manifestation of her ownership of me. She actually finds seeing my flaccid penis uncaged offputting and uninteresting now. She likes it either hard and being used by her, or neatly packed in steel.

She has a high sex drive, but also likes how attentive, “sweet” and submissive I am when locked and frustrated, so she experiences her own internal tug-of-war there. I aspire to be completely amenable to whatever she feels like at any given time.

On her initiation and instructions, I am locked in a wear a custom made Red Chilli “Sissy” cage (not keen on that name since neither of us are into sissification, but it’s the most discrete Red Chilli model) and a steel security chain securing round my waist (which makes me permanently fearful of discovery, since the chain can easily slip above my underwear). It’s impossible for me to remove the device from my body, but I can slip out the penis, and have abused that lack of security more than once. As a deserved consequence, she is going to have me pierced with a Prince Albert at a time of her choosing, and my current cage was selected for compatibility with that destiny.

Chastity aside, I am gradually learning to be a more obedient and submissive. A breakthrough for me was learning to accept her inflicting pain on me whenever she feels like it. She is much more sadistic than I am masochistic, so this has required a concerted (but fruitful) effort. Her desires for my eventual subjection to her are extreme and total, if I take her at her word, so I am still a long way from that possible endpoint.

Our relationship is still evolving, and I’m very excited to see where this awesome woman who walked straight out of my fantasies will lead me.

2. R2002

R2002 Long term member

Attorney
    USA
    Local Time:
    10:06 AM
    So I will speak up for most of us here and confess how jealous I am ;)

Enjoy!

3. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Sounds like an exciting adventure. Good luck and enjoy.

4. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    Sounds like you are in for some fun!

Nathaniel Burgundy likes this.
  5. Guest 8927

Guest 8927 Long term member

Local Time:
    8:06 AM
    Yeah, as a submissive, it is just the most wonderful feeling to walk through that door with someone. It's rare. Enjoy it for all that it is.

6. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Good luck to you both

7. Junebug15

Junebug15 Long term member

Local Time:
    8:06 AM
    Nice enjoy

8. Permenently Caged

Permenently Caged Long term member

Local Time:
    I find that we are always hoping to find that person to fulfill our desires and hence that expression..."Careful what you wish for'...is so profound!

The danger of course is always...What are my limits and am I ready, truly ready for the envelope to be pushed and possibly exceeded?

There is a fine line between that comfort wall of home and the real world outside. I have a tattoo on my pubic area with Property of Barbara on it. She was insistent that it was going on me and it did. Then with friends at a dinner at our place the girls were talking about the infidelity of their boyfriends and Barbara just blurts out...I'm not worried and then explains why...Next thing I know I am told to show everyone my tattoo.

Oddly I was brought into the light and it was not bad at all...but, it could have gone either way.

The point I guess I am trying to make is...if she is way ahead of you on the KINK barometer...better be ready to have your limits pushed and WOW...what a trip that will be.

Let us all know if she starts talking tattoos! When that needle bites into your skin and you know her name is NOT coming off in any way that is easy. You KNOW you have truly crossed the point of no return and you are HERS!!!

Enjoy the ride....Mhuhahahahahah! (I mean that as a twice labeled sub)!

9. Nathaniel Burgundy

London, UK
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the well-wishing comments!

Yes it’s scary and exciting how fantasy and blur with reality so quickly. Tattooed are actually already on her agenda, though actually in a perfectly vanilla and subtle way so I guess that doesn’t count. She has fantasied several about unexpectedly branding me without my consent in the middle of sex, but that’s the kind of extreme desire that scares even her. Molten-hot branding rods are not easy to come by so I think that’s one which will remain on the forbidden fantasy shelf.

Danny15 likes this.
  10. Nathaniel Burgundy

London, UK
    Local Time:
    Haha, well it took a lot of ruminating and difficult decisions to sort my life out enough to get here. And I hope it offers encouragement that there are kinky dominant women out there who are superbly compatible with submissive men.

R2002 and MadameJs_boo like this.
  11. tdk34

tdk34 choreboy

england
    Local Time:
    Sounds fab, but I dont believe.

12. Nathaniel Burgundy

London, UK
    Local Time:
    Glad my kinklife sounds like an impossible fantasy! I assure you it would not do so if I included all the messy non-kink elements!

Out of interest, why do you find it unbelievable?

13. tdk34

tdk34 choreboy

england
    Local Time:
    Amazing , as in brilliant , unbelievable, great. Text can lose its meaning. Have fun.

14. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    @Nathaniel Burgundy and @tdk34 FWIW I really like how both you handled that. I had also misread @tdk34 's post and was cringing for the all-too-common battle of words to ensue. Well done!

15. Whiskey05

Whiskey05 Active member

Driver
    Germany Niedersachsen Lower Saxony
    Local Time:
    3:06 PM
    You lucky caged up man. Most of us dream of that situation.

16. R2002

R2002 Long term member

Attorney
    USA
    Local Time:
    When I was 20 years old in college I had a short fling with an 18 year old girl who was much more experienced and kinky than me. Once while we were in bed she asked me if I liked to be dominated. I was confused and intimidated and said "no". I often wish I had said "YES!"

17. Permenently Caged

Local Time:
    MIssed opportunities like that, feel much like "...Yah...I passed on that Bitcoin crap...guy expected me to pay $10.00 for a hundred of them...what a rip!..."

DOH!

Nathaniel Burgundy and R2002 like this.
  18. Nathaniel Burgundy

London, UK
    Local Time:
    So, an update is in order I think.

About a week ago I confessed that I have taken off my cage multiple times (not fully, because a chain around my waist makes it impossible for the entire ensemble to be removed, but the cage itself is extremely easy to escape (all cages are for me as my flaccid penis is as flexible as an octopus tentacle)). I’d only actually brought myself to orgasm once in these escapades (convincing myself that if I avoided this it didn't “count”) but understandably she was very annoyed and informed me I would be punished without mercy. This came on Sunday night when she tied me up and beat for a very very long time with all her various implements of torture - puddles, sticks, whips, etc. I’m not a big masochist so this was just plain old torture for me, and actually drew some blood. She filmed it and I did not enjoy seeing my whimpering at all - it was just pretty horrible for me to look at. She then pegged me for the first time which I didn’t enjoy it at all (still waiting to experience that prostate massage sensation I hear about). Finally she had me fuck her in the ass for the first time, which was enjoyable. After I came I kinda just felt kinda cold and resentful to her for what she had done to me and how far she had gone, and didn’t bother to hide this form her. So we went to bed in kind of a bad state.

However… I guess my unconscious mind was processing it because I woke up with the insight that if I want this relationship to work I need to just go full-on into the submission. It isn’t a game and I just need to accept that she can do what she likes with me, and that it was appropriate for her to wreck me like that for not taking her control over my penis with the utmost seriousness. With that acceptance, I was able to love her more fully and completely than before, in true fearful submission. I certainly don’t dare whip myself out of the cage even for a moment now. And although I didn’t get sexual pleasure from the torture or the pegging at the time, the retrospective thrill of the extreme and genuine power exchange does give me a lot of pleasure.

In any case, she has been moving forward with her plans to have me pierced with a Prince Albert, so that further defiance will be impossible, and has asserted her right to torture me severely purely for entertainment, rather than punishment, which I accept.

Whiskey05 likes this.
  19. Permenently Caged

Local Time:
    First off OUCH! I myself detest pain...not sure how you managed but, congrats...I guess...

As for the PA, all I can say is YOU WILL LOVE IT! and YOU WILL HATE IT!

When that locking mechanism goes into you and you feel it come out the your tip...what a RUSH! Then the lock and you think, crap, there goes my ability to pull out...Such delicious agony coming your way!

Just a word of advice when you go get pierced..most places try and sell you a 10G (which is small) then you go back for an expander and back again. My piercer who is THE best in the city said, you can start with any gauge and I went with a 6G...at times I wish I had started with a 4G...but I am there now with extended wear.

Also the fun...or in your case possible terror, is having the piercing be used to lock you to a chain with you pulled high on your toes with it pulled high, Or to a woman's clip piercing over night...See Fantasies that you hope will never come true...

Possibilities are endless...so will be the duration in Chastity!

What did John McClane say in Die Hard..."Welcome to the party pal!"

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice