Anal Os

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Queens kept, Sep 9, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Queens kept

Queens kept Long term member

Machinist
    Minneapolis, MN
    Local Time:
    12:11 AM
    Not sure if there is a thread already for this topic, but my Queen and i are starting to try to "train" my body and brain to have a full (squirting , penile) orgasm from being fucked in my ass only. As in, NO penile stimulation. Anal/ prostate stim. only.
    my Queen is having me start by taking a thorough ass pounding on my fuck machine. After about 20 minutes or so, She will place a vibrator on my cage to force an orgasm while i am being pounded. It does work, and i do squirt hard! The idea is my brain will eventually link the ass fucking to orgasm and i will orgasm without the use of the vibrator. Do you think this will be an effective strategy to get the result we are hoping for?
    Has anyone else been successful at doing this? If so, how did you do it, and do you have any advice?
    Thanks all!!

2. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    1:11 AM
    My wife will take me with a strap-on. After she has a few O's she starts to ask me what feels good, etc. Usually I feel a dry orgasm (waves of pleasure no or little discharge), in which case she will grab my flacid, uncaged, penis a bit like milking a cow. Within a few seconds I feel like I am having a major orgasm. She laughs and tells me that it just dribbled (no squirting). Seem to have no sub drop. Not sure if this will eventually get to where zero touching will work but the more I work with her on what feels good the less touching is needed.

3. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    It took a long time to have that kind of O. Hitting the right spot over and over again requires touch, plus right toy, relaxed, don’t need to pee, etc.

It doesn’t really hit like a normal one either. Almost feels like a really good pee, but a lot of cum is squirting out. Have been both hard and soft.

I don’t think you will trick your body into it, but you can definitely trick your mind to associate anal pleasure with your sole sexual gratification. May get to a point where seeing a toy excites you, because it is the only pleasure you receive.

good luck

4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    5:11 AM
    those dry orgasms are intense! When they start try altering the angle of the strap on so you can hit the prostate, then you will spurt!

danijean001, Queens kept and Headtrip like this.
  5. Queens kept

Machinist
    Minneapolis, MN
    Local Time:
    Thank you for the reply. This sounds wonderful! i will not be allowed to be uncaged for this as She is trying to train me to squirt with anal/prostate stim. only. You are lucky to be uncaged during your pegging. i am never allowed to be pegged/toyed/machine fucked or fucked by a real cock, ect. without being chaste. i did suggest being uncaged for this to get started, but my Queen said since the vibe will make it squirt, there is no need to uncage.

Rectrix and danijean001 like this.
  6. Queens kept

Machinist
    Minneapolis, MN
    Local Time:
    i think you nailed it. It is likely going to be a "brain" thing. You know, the largest sex organ we humans have - the brain! Especially in my case!! You make a very important point. Thank you.

danijean001 likes this.
  7. Queens kept

Machinist
    Minneapolis, MN
    Local Time:
    Good to know. Thank you for this!

danijean001 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice