The Journey is Heating Up

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Coloradonewbies, Sep 9, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Coloradonewbies

Colorado
    Local Time:
    1:31 AM
    Sooooo......we are new to chastity. Our timeline and journey has worked something like what I have written below.

I have always been a very oral guy and almost every orgasm I have given my wife over the past 20+ years of marriage is from me giving her oral. She would of course allow penetration and I almost always finished that way. But I always made sure she came at least once.

Last November, I stopped masturbating at all, in order to be more aroused and available anytime that She wanted to have sex. We have been on a pace of about once a month for years, as I didn't want to initiate more often than she wanted sex and frequently the build up was lengthy and the release very pleasurable. After we would frequently comment that we should do that more.....but you know life, other priorities, travel, etc conspired always. I also looked into chastity cages around that time and experimented on my own with some I found on Amazon.

In about March, I realized that I liked being horny pretty much all the time, and started to focus only on her getting her orgasm and stopping myself before I came. I finally told her about that desire now to cum while having sex in March or April. The first couple of time we had sex after that, she couldn't resist and made me cum, even though we talked about me not orgasming. After a few months of that in about May, I think she actually believed that I didn't want to cum - or maybe she was tired of hearing it and wanted to teach me lesson (LOL) - but she left me all hard and aroused and rolled over and told me to sleep well. We played again later that month a couple of times and each time she checked in and realized I really was OK with just giving her pleasure.

After another month of that (now in July), she asked how long I could go and how I can do it and I brought up the idea of cages, which she hadn't really heard of. I offered to show her one that I had purchased and messed around with periodically to see if is was even possible. Before I got out of bed, I was locked and she had the keys! My mind was spinning! Was she really into this? How long was she thinking? We had been married a long time and this was a step away from a fairly standard, vanilla relationship - was it going to be too much for her?

After 6 nights caged, I kind of had an inking of the answer. As we had some friends visiting and she was preparing to go on a trip, she let me out and left me free. I was about ten days uncaged in total as we hosted and she traveled and I wondered if it had just been a 6 day phase. But then somehow on August 10th, I ended up back in the cage. My memory suggests it was her idea or maybe she asked me if I wanted it - either way, on August 10th I went back in. As you can see it is now September 9th and I have been locked in since then, almost continuously. I was left out briefly to shower and shave after about a week and after about two weeks. And after the second time, she decided she wanted to feel me in her, but with strict instructions that I was not to cum. I held off and I immediately went back into the cage, after having sex and finishing her with my tongue. Since then I have had no uncaring at all.

We now had sex more often than ever before in our 20+ years of marriage. Maybe every 3-4 days, on her timetable and when she wants it. She loves that I am more affectionate and that we kiss more and touch more. She said its great we have more foreplay, which actually made me laugh because our "sex" now is basically only foreplay for me. An orgasm is certainly in the distant past (well over a month ago and maybe only once in the last 2-3 months) and it may be in the distant future for me. On the other hand, she can have hers anytime she wants.

I gave her a massage earlier this week - and she knew I wasn't doing it so it could end in sex for me - it was all about her. I am still surprised how quickly she has taken to this turn of events and love that, by not actually fucking, we are having more sex and are closer than ever. And to think it took me months to build up enough courage to bring it up.

Just today, my formerly vanilla wife walked in my office and noticed I was on Chastity Mansion, learning more (and getting turned on of course), and she casually mentioned that she went shopping yesterday. The connotation was clear - she didn't go to Safeway. I asked her what she bought and she assured me, "Oh you will find out". This from my wife who I think has rarely, if ever, visited the adult store on her own in our many years of marriage!

I am so excited about where things go next and to honest, a little nervous too. I will travel next week and she will travel the week after, returning at the very end of September. Which means if I am not unlocked before I leave, it is very likely my caging (and abstinence) will extend from August 10th until the beginning of October. And we all know the beginning of October is really the beginning of Locktober and my chances of release dwindle. Which means it's likely I will go from August 10th until October 31st - 82 days. And from there, being she is a high achiever, 100 days is within reach. Yikes!

TMO51nv, Just_Jake, homebody and 7 others like this.
  2. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    3:31 AM
    I don't know how you did that without a chastity device!

This is such a wonderful story. So many submissive husbands take so long to tell their wife that they want more intimacy and affection in their marriage and to admit that their erections are getting in the way. And wives so often think that our need for affection is just a gateway to trying to fuck her that when they finally have a chaste husband they're surprised that he really just wants to hold her and love her and make her cum and share her orgasms and be free of the tyranny of his erection. Wonderful, keep it up Colorado.

3. Coloradonewbies

Colorado
    Local Time:
    Thanks Retrix.

4. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    8:31 AM
    Sounds like a good arrangement is developing

5. Junebug15

Junebug15 Long term member

Local Time:
    Best of luck

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice