Prostate Health

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Kept4her, Jun 3, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. Kept4her

Kept4her Member

Dallas, Texas
    Local Time:
    8:13 PM
    For those in long term chastity, I was wondering what the guideline for keeping a healthy prostate. I ordered a Prostate massager (Rhinio DX-1) and waiting for it to come in. I have only been in chastity for 18 days but just wanting to keep health since I do not have a clue how long I will be in my device each time and the longest I had ever been in a device was 21 days, years ago.

Any information would be great and also any input on the prostate massagers and any tips would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Kept

2. jaimelynn

jaimelynn Senior Member

Local Time:

Wow, those look just like the original Aneros set, must be a cheap copy. i don't know, but it sure looks like them. i have an Aneros, MGX model, i worked for months doing kegel exercise, clinching and unclinching the cheek muscles to only give up tired out. Then, i decided to try one more time and after about ten minutes of squeezing, i was flat on my back with hands to rubbing my nipples, still nothing. Then, i rolled over to get out of bed and WHAM!!! :confused0068: it hit like fireworks. Although there was no jetting of cum, there was a little precum, but the feelings, God i wish i would have found these earlier in life. Now, i just insert it, lay down, and relax, a little squeezing and it could happen in seconds now. Also, it is a good idea to get a lube shooter(i use a 10ml syringe i got with a ink jet refill kit after being ran through a sterilizer) to fill up with a little lube before inserting it, too little lube and it just sticks to your insides, too much lube and you feel like you got diarrhea. So this is another judgment call. Good luck, don't give up on the first try. It's also best not to touch your penis either, if so you just get the regular fizz pop, male orgasm.

3. happycats

happycats Junior Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for talking about your aneros experience. I was getting discouraged. I think a lot of my problem is not enough lube. I'll get a shooter.

4. lock4ever

lock4ever Member

Local Time:
    1:13 AM
    There is no reason to use prostatic massage unless you actually enjoy it. A variety of studies (or was it just one Australian study?) purporting to show evidence that frequent ejaculation leads to a healthier prostate fail to exclude several obvious contributory factors - first, the person is healthy enough for sexual activity to begin with, second, they have an active and enjoyable sex life, which reduces stress (#1 cause of all disease). If you are healthy and active and enjoy your sex life, there is no reason you need to release semen or prostatic fluid. The body will readily absorb, reuse or discard what it does not need.

Prostatic massage done wrong or forcefully can actually cause more damage and increase your risk of prostate inflammation or prostatitis. It's just for kink and there is no reason to do it unless you or your partner enjoy it. Really. Otherwise, it would be a recommended procedure for paraplegic men, which it is not.

Many people will probably tell you otherwise, do your own research.

I did, and have gone 18 months without orgasm, about 12 months of which I didn't have any physical release apart from dribbling. I went back to "regular" sex for a while and had no problems whatsoever. Now I'm back on long term denial (or at least, attempting it again).

5. jaimelynn

jaimelynn Senior Member

Local Time:
    You are so correct, Mistress R, had tried to milk me using a large dildo and the only thing that happened was i ended so sore i could sit for about a day. i have yet to had a successful milking but, i've got off with the Aneros, the only thing that happens is clear precum leaks out. Shoot after 5 months of lock up just certain thoughts or when Mistress rubs Her fingernail through the front slot of the CB6Ks i could leak a good amount. It takes time to figure it out, just like fitting a CB6000, trial and error will get you there, don't expect it to work right the first time, but when you find the correct path it is really a blast.(Not!!) it' just a nice feeling and a little dribble.

6. chaste777

chaste777 chaste777

Local Time:
    1:13 AM
    As somebody who works in Public Health (including sexual health promotion and cancer prevention), I would agree with the comments above. It backs up the medical opinion that I know of and am aware of.

As the above poster said, there is no reason you need to release semen or prostatic fluid. The body will readily absorb, reuse or discard what it does not need. Indeed, pressure on the prostate during urination or defectation (peeing and shitting) will often drain some fluid from the prostate. Self milking if you like!

There is currently NO evidence to link frequent orgasms or a lack orgasms with prostate cancer. Oncologists do NOT know the cause or causes of prostate cancer, although there are known risk factors such as age, enthicity, hireditary, genes and genetics, diet and poor lifestyle, etc.

(There was a USA survey, an Australian survey and a UK survey done into ejaculations and prostate cancer. But they were just surveys and NOT medical research. Even the authors will tell you that further research is needed into the causes of prostate cancer.)

Bacteria in the prostate, caused by urinary infections, cannot be cured by ejaculation and/or prostate milking. The only way to rid the prostate of bacteria infection is through the usage of anti-biotics.

Massaging the prostate may do more HARM than good, as too much rubbing may injure and aggravate the prostate. Urologists are now recommending leaving the prostate alone.

These days, Ultrascans and PSA tests have largely replaced the old method of feeling the prostate with the middle finger.

The prostate is only partially responsible for semen production, the bulk of semen is actually made by the seminal vesicles.

7. Kept4her

Kept4her Member

Dallas, Texas
    Local Time:
    Thank you for all the info. I feel better not having to worry about any prostate issues. I keep insuring my wife that I do not want to be let out "because she feels bad for me", I want to be let out because she "wants to let me out" and only then. With her being so knew to the LFA/FLM I am trying to not get over worked wanting her to take more control. One thing she doesn't mind is the fact now that I am not constantly bugging her for sex LOL. Now I am quiet and waiting for her to be in the mood.......... I think this was a great idea.... LOL.... loving every min of it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice