Should I lock my dick up to get the body I want?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by hereforfun, Aug 31, 2021.

?

So should I lock my dick up?

1. yes definitely

21 vote(s)
    84.0%
  2. nah

4 vote(s)
    16.0%
Random Thread
  1. hereforfun

hereforfun New member

Local Time:
    3:33 PM
    So I have been trying to get fit for a while, but i have not consistency. And even when I do work out, i'll half ass it a lot. Now I have been mildly into chastity for a while but I can't get fully into it because of how all encompassing it is. Like you can't just wear it for a night, you have to also wear it in public. And for a while, the costs of that mild inconvenience out weighed the benefits. But recently I heard that wearing a cage can help you stay motivated and energized at the gym. And if getting locked up can really help me get gains and consistency, than that might be enough to convince me to lock my dick. So i just wanted to hear what ppl had to say about that.

sissy_connie and Isopropylforyou like this.
  2. tecolote

tecolote Long term member

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    So, do you have a keyholder that will motivate you by not releasing the key until you reach benchmarks? If not, how do you plan to motivate yourself?

3. hereforfun

hereforfun New member

Local Time:
    I do not yet have a key holder. Until i do, i was thinking I could use a timed lock or something to go two weeks at a time and reset it if I don't meet my goals. But there are some problems with that strategy.

4. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    10:33 PM
    I'm not sure how this could make a difference but if you think it might work for you, go for it. Good luck.

5. NZSenator

NZSenator Long term member

Local Time:
    11:33 AM
    Wherever you draw your motivation from is what will work, if that means locking up, then all power to you.

In my opinion though, success breeds success and seeing things like fat loss / muscle gain will keep you more motivated than an attachment to your dick.

Get a program that aligns with your goals and set a realistic timeframe to get there.
    Be consistent and don't wuss out of a gym session for some lame arsed excuse.
    Start out slow, don't go balls out straight away, your body will hate you and in turn, it'll be harder to be consistent. It's a marathon, not a sprint.
    Make sure you have rest days, rest is just as important as working out.
    Try and improve on something every time you go to the gym. Rowed 1000m in 5 minutes last time, push for less time next time. Benched 135 lbs / 60kg for 3 sets of 10, try ether more reps or more weight, rinse and repeat.

Good luck with it

sissy_connie and Chadstallion like this.
  6. Junebug15

Junebug15 Long term member

Local Time:
    4:33 PM
    Good luck following

7. sissy_connie

sissy_connie Long term member

professional
    Local Time:
    6:33 PM
    I agree...and lock it up. :)

8. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Finding the right motivation for losing weight and getting in shape, is definitely important. I don't know if caging would work for me, but if you feel it is a possible tool to help you achieve your goals, try it. A timed lockbox might help, as long as you are willing to faithfully implement a lock up if you don't reach the goal for that period. Good luck and enjoy.

sissy veronique likes this.
  9. KellyCD

KellyCD Member

UK
    Local Time:
    I don't think locking up your dick will automatically help you reach you physical goal, but you could do some sort of 'earn and reward' system. Something like doing 3 good quality workouts in a week earns you a reward of a 1 day unlocked, an orgasm, new panties, whatever you would consider worth working for.
    Failure to do the 3 good quality workouts could also result in a punishment if you think you might slip up.

I used to hate cardio, years ago someone once gave me a tip of watching a TV show that I really like, but I was only allowed to watch it while doing cardio, it soon became the easiest 25 mins on a treadmill ever. Given my current intrests I would quite happily set myself a goal of only being allowed to crossdress while doing cardio

Also remember some exercises should not be done caged, things like squatting and deadlifting can be .....uncomfortable.

Chadstallion likes this.
  10. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    One of the most important things to dieting is meal planning. Figuring out what is for dinner after you are already hungry doesn't work. The best way to use chastity as a motivator is for a second party to use it to make sure you have a structured plan but to also use it to make sure you execute that plan. A keyholder could use your smartwatch to make sure you go to the gym but also monitor your heart rate. They could also do regular benchmark reviews to see how you are progressing as far as improving run times, max lift increases, as well as putting a tape measure to your waist and other areas. I don't see how it can be effective on your own because if you have enough disciple to use it then you would have the discipline to not need it.

11. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    I don’t think I could ever get into the self locking, but there was a similar thread to this about using chastity in college you might want to read that popped up recently. The suggestions were to us it to get more work done, etc…

set goal for a releases like getting all work done on time or giving yourself a bigger reward if you scored high enough.

for my though… without someone else pushing me to be better it wouldn’t work… but it could work for you.

12. lockME_4514

lockME_4514 Member

Local Time:
    From a pure safety standpoint, unless/until you can wear a device without issue for extended periods of time, I don’t recommend it. I am
    Very physically active and exercise often. At first, I could barely do a body weight squat when locked due to discomfort from the base ring being pulled up into the ligaments supporting everything. Now, I am able to do most exercises, but remove my device for running. Even with EXTREMELY supportive/tight underwear’s it just becomes painful after about half a mile. Considering I prefer runs lasting many hours and double digit miles, I just don’t see wearing a chastity device working with that in any reasonable fashion. In addition, as others have pointed out, some activities have an increased risk of catching the edge of the device with the bar (deadlift). Force meeting friction doesn’t pan out well for soft little body parts. I’ll admit, that’s an outlier if a risk, but, it’s a risk.

If you want to incorporate chastity into your lifestyle, you absolutely can. But you don’t HAVE to wear the device if doing so is also preventing you from doing something. For example, if you can do your upper body exercises or yoga or whatever with it on, but not squats and deadlifts, then don’t wear your device on leg day. But remove it at the gym and put it back on before you leave. Once you can do any exercise with the device equipped, then you do you, homes.

13. Alana

Alana Long term member

California
    Local Time:
    With respect to @lockME_4514 What you can (or cannot) do in chastity can depend (a lot) on the device you choose, and YOU. Don't listen to anybody telling you that something can't be done in chastity ...unless they have tried that activity wearing EVERY device available, then they are not qualified to make that statement. ...also, don't listen to anybody (except your keyholder) that says you must wear your device while performing said activity.

true42 and lockME_4514 like this.
  14. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    The most important thing in self locking is to keep the key in a place that makes it hard to get to so that you can't get too excited and lose control. If you are forced to get dressed and go outside to get the key, it could slow you down enough to get your control back. You can also use a padlock hasp with a keyed padlock (chastity key hides under the hinge) and keep the padlock key in the timer safe and mount the padlock with hasp (that has your chastity key) in a public place that is inconvenient to get to. That way it takes planning and effort to get unlocked. You could even mount your hasp with padlock in a place that isn't accessible 24/7 like a park that closes at night.

danijean001 likes this.
  15. lockME_4514

lockME_4514 Member

Local Time:

Absolutely agree with this sentiment! if you’re committed to the concept, go get ‘em!

but if you’ve never tried being intensely active in a cage and go straight to locking for two weeks straight, well, keep us updated! I can vouch for the great experiences you can have by going into the deep end just a little underprepared.

16. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    The only thing I can say is try it! If it works it works, if it doesn’t then nothing lost! Go for it!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice