Rigid chastity not replying to emails?

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by bounddava, Jun 25, 2021.

1. bounddava

bounddava Member

Local Time:
    8:01 AM
    Anyone had issues with this? It's been 5 months since my order, sent three emails to check in, but no one is replying? Should I worry?
    I paid via PayPal, so have 180 days to request a refund. Should I raise the issue with PayPal or wait it out?

I saw somewhere that they have a WhatsApp number? Anyone know anything about this?

Dave

2. Guest 3972

Guest 3972 Long term member

Local Time:
    Refund by Paypal. They should return an email back.

3. Tessasissy

Tessasissy Active member

Local Time:
    I was concidering an order with them for a 10. I would be greatfull if you could keep us upto date on your experiace as clearly this influences wether I should place an order.

4. bounddava

bounddava Member

Local Time:
    Thank you, I have sent an email to their PayPal email address now as a final chance before raising a dispute.

Just some contact would be nice; would save them a lot of hassle!

5. Tessasissy

Tessasissy Active member

Local Time:
    I did look on there Web site it does say 6 month delivery time under delivery. But the lack of communication is worrying so I think you are doing the right thing.

bounddava likes this.
  6. Tessasissy

Tessasissy Active member

Local Time:
    I found a previous tread on here about PA chastity devices and while almost universaly every body said the devices are very good, likewise they all commented on getting 0 communication and long lead times.

Not sure if that helps at all. I have sent an enquiry via their website with a couple of questions I will let you know if I get a response.

7. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    They are notorious for poor communication until it’s being shipped. Just be patient. For their quality, you can’t touch their price.

8. Tessasissy

Tessasissy Active member

Local Time:
    Any update on your order?

9. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    6:01 PM
    This was exactly my experience also. Once the PayPal enquiry was raised a reply was forthcoming in a couple of days. Its frustrating and unnecessary, a simple reply email would solved all this bad press for what is a very well made device. I could not be happier with the #5 I received after about 7 months, extremely well made and finished, the measurement were perfect.

10. elias

elias 7/7 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    9:01 AM
    I have said this before. Chastity starts with Rigid immediately after order. You have to wait, wait, wait till it comes...just like when you are locked.

If you are looking to a supplier with excellent communication, order status and willingness to respond to all your questions, select Male Chastity Now (MCN). Mark is performing excellent on all those, like his quality of cages!.

11. Tessasissy

Tessasissy Active member

Local Time:
    Hi I have just followed Ridgid Chastity on twitter, they seem to reply to comments on there better than on e mail.
    From the reply they are putting out they say that they are trying to get orders completed in 6 months but with covid restrictions and health issues the last year has been very difficult. They are definaly still in business as the post pictures of the devices they send out. So I think either message them on twitter or hold tight and you will get your device.

12. Oscarowitz

Oscarowitz Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:01 AM
    Hi Dave,
    I had the same issue with my Model 4 half shell.
    I was able to contact Arianna through Whatsapp. The order was shipped about a week after I made contact. It seems you have to light a fire under their asses to get them moving. Mine took closer to 9 months to arrive.
    If their business phone # is in your rolodex...Arianna should show up on your Whatsapp app. Good luck@

13. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Funny story, ordered mine, took forever, no contact felt like it was a lost cause, it arrived in 5 months (originally said it would take three). Cage looked great, felt great, but it was too long(my mistake I didn’t realize how short it had to be when it’s a fixed prong). I was however in love with the device so ordered another one. Another 5 months. I ordered a 4 gauge because that’s where I thought my piercing would be, I should have gotten a 2, since by the time my cage arrived I was ready for a bigger size prong.

All in all I got exactly what I was looking for, just spent a lot of time and money getting it.

14. Trapped

Trapped Long term member

quality manager
    houston, texas
    Local Time:
    They are bad about communication, but they do reply. The first cage my wife ordered (model1) Took about 3 weeks of back and forth about speeding up manufacturing. She ended up getting it 6 weeks after ordering. She spent the extra fee to have it made faster (50% of total cost).

15. Solo1

Solo1 Active member

Semi retired
    UK
    Local Time:
    I had it heard of this supplier. Boy are they expensive.
    I thought holy trainer in Switzerland were expensive but compared to rigid they are cheap. Personally I would not accept a six month delivery especially with no correspondence at those prices.

16. bounddava

bounddava Member

Local Time:
    And it's finally been made! I'm uncut, so went for the s-hook, and also stretched to 8mm, so hopefully we'll have some longevity with comfort! Went pretty short as I turtle bad. Near permanent wear should be possible all being well.

Being posted today, I'll get some more pictures when it arrives.

Attached Files:

17. Tina's Bitch

Tina's Bitch Long term member

Local Time:
    1:01 AM
    Same for me. No response to emails. It arrived in about 5-6 months and was well worth the wait. Most comfortable cage I’ve ever been locked in. I wear it 24/7. Only time it has been off is for about 10 minutes through airport security. Packed in carry on luggage and then put back on a before boarding flight.

18. Trapped

Trapped Long term member

quality manager
    houston, texas
    Local Time:
    please post updates. I ordered 2 units from them. A 60mm and a 70mm The 70mm fits fine but my wife wants me in the 60mm. I also am uncut. We tried the 60mm and i kept getting bad edema on the bottom of my foreskin where it contacts the curve on the bottom of the "S". So im back in the 70mm. I would really be interested to know if you have any of the same issues or advise. Good Luck

19. bounddava

bounddava Member

Local Time:
    #19 bounddava, Sep 1, 2021
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2021
    Ok, it has finally arrived, sadly the fitting is really loose (the PA tube flops about causing pinching on the glans) and the "S" is so short on the design that the foreskin doesn't retract how it should causing a bad edema as Trapped has mentioned. It needed serious cleaning when it arrived as there was loads of ingrained wax from polishing. Genuinely I think they wait 6 month, then rush it out in the last week. I've been a fabricator for 30 years and am not happy with the quality whatsoever! It's not better than the £30 Chinese PA cages on eBay.

Not sure what to do? Over £200 for a cage that's designed to my measurements (which fits perfectly), but the "S" hook doesn't work and the thing is super loose.

Genuinely, do not buy from this company, go somewhere else. Poor communication, poor product.

I guess I will have to modify it myself, I can't be dealing with the poor communication with them as a company

20. Trapped

Trapped Long term member

quality manager
    houston, texas
    Local Time:
    I think you are right about the whole long lead time. They told me 7 months when i ordered, then i asked if it was possible to expedite the manufacturing they said they could for a charge of half the total price. So it seems to me they could have done that in the first place. my fit on the PA rod was loose and way off center. I ended up smashing the holes where the posts go in and had to fiddle multiple times with the geometry if the "S" hook lower rod to get a comfortable fit. I am back in the 70mm cage she ordered the first time and its alight now. She does not like the fact i can grow though. She wanted me in the 60mm cage but the edema is almost constant. All the other cages we "experimented" with it was preferable to have the shortest cage possible. Not the case here it looks like.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice