Thinking of getting a full belt, should I go with Tollyboy or Neosteel?

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by chimichanga, May 31, 2010.

1. chimichanga

chimichanga Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:25 PM
    Hello all,

I don't have a long history of owning chastity devices, but over the last couple of months I bought both an Exobelt V-1 and an Exobelt Extreme. To my dismay after fooling with both plastic devices for some time my fiance and I have came to the conclusion they're probably not going to work for me personally.

The reason is I'm just too small when flacid. When full on hard I'm about 5 or 6'', but when flacid I'm extremely small and unstretched only reach about 1 or 2''. With the V-1 this means I often shrink up out of the tube which defeats consistent wearability when it comes to peeing (not to mention the V-1 is just fairly bulky and hard to move fluidly with,) and with the Extreme, the shrinkage causes me to shrink up into the trap fairly fast after the device is installed, and from there it's only a tug or two on the skin (I'm uncircumsized) and I pop out fairly effortlessly and pull out, even with the tightest, most closed possible setup installed. :(

I don't want to keep wasting money on plastic "trap" style devices if my anatomy isn't going to function right for them. Thus, I'm led to, financially unfortunately after spending this money to begin with needlessly, seeking out a full metal belt. So I have a few questions for those hopefully more in the know than I, and would appreciate any advice. I've tried to do my research so excuse me if anything is redundant, I just want to be doubly sure before investing this kind of dough that I'm on the right page.

- Are there really any other devices that might work for my small shrively anatomy or would I just be wasting more money?

- Should I go Neosteel or Tollyboy, when it comes to true security, and comfort? I like the look of the "Shemale" Neosteel the most... but looks are completely secondary to functionality so whichever device actually works best and fits best is the one for me.

- I like the idea of the non-thong style rear "strap"... but are the leg straps a lot more visible? Also Neosteel seems to be the only one that has a "hole" for #2. This seems like a major advantage. I think it seems gross to have to mess around with cleaning the Tollyboy thong style that has no hole. What's the best route here? I've looked at both devices online and I'm a bit confused as to the "cord" vs "strap" terminology here as well and what each is actually referring to. I also couldn't find a pic of the Tollyboy "dropped" waistband vs the traditional undropped band. I also really want to keep access to the rear open for play if possible.

- How hard are things to keep hygenic compared to a tube style plastic device?

- Are these things truly secure once fitted right? Nothing would be worse than dropping $600 or $700 on a custom belt only to have it not work as hoped for.

- Visibility. Are these full belts fairly undetectable and which design is more hidden?

- Someone also mentioned 'defeating' a certain belt with a vibrator. I was unsure what this actually meant. Through rear play or how exactly would the belt have been defeated? This seemed important.

- Any other advice folks might have would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you all,
    Yours in (hopeful) Chastity

MadameJs_boo likes this.
  2. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    8:25 PM

well.... i wrote enough ..i made pictures ...check my postings here and than you will know what i recommend...i still believe in NEOSTEEL MASTERPIECE .. never ever any wear and tear and i wear the T/V option or the "ARCH" every day !!for more info feel free to send me a P/M !
    reg..GWENY:snail:

3. chimichanga

Local Time:
    Hi Gweny, not to be naive, but just making sure, by T/V option you're referring to the "Shemale" Neosteel, correct? Thank you :)

4. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    neosteel T/V

yes.... T/V and she male is the same !! reg.. GWENY:snail:

Attached Files:

5. chimichanga

Local Time:
    I like the look of that plate design the best... how is visibility & security etc? I'd like to make sure to avoid orgasm entirely of course and I'm learning that some have issues with this with certain models.

One thing I'm curious on too is back to my anatomy... I slipped right out of the V-1 and Extreme and from what I'm gathering, the full belts also use an inside tube to keep everything in place... is this an issue? I don't want to pop out of it and then have to get the key to get all resituated.

Thanks!!

6. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    T/V

here you can see the parts of the neosteel masterpiece T/V or shemale option:cat:..reg.. gweny:snail:

Attached Files:

7. chimichanga

Local Time:
    Has anyone had both the Tollyboy belt and Neosteel and compared them both?

8. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    4:25 PM
    For what it's worth, I don't recall seeing a negative review of the Neosteel belts, either for their functionality, or in terms of delivery. Tollyboy has hit and miss issues with responsiveness and communications.

Regarding getting relief with a vibrator, I know that some people can hold a vibrator against the crotch shield and get enough stimulation, when they're pretty darn horny, to achieve orgasm while belted. Some can, and some can't. If you're really concerned about it, you might try it in one of your existing tubes.

Best of luck!
    mikecb

MadameJs_boo likes this.
  9. countachcx

countachcx Senior Member

Local Time:

Do you like the T/V belt more than the arch?

Also I'm curious, what exactly stops one from simply slipping out of the belt?

10. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:

both i like ....it`s different ..i love the "ARCH" as much as the T/V ....i am in the lucky position that i can swop from time to time ..the last few days i am in the T/V why ...i can not give you an answer. the "ARCH" is easy uncomplicated ...only one part were the T/V are three parts... ..slipping out..well.. the belt MUST sit tide , even sometimes a bit to tide amd so is slipping out impossible....
    reg. GWENY

11. Andee

Andee Enthusiast :)

East Anglia
    Local Time:
    Yes. I bought a Tollyboy waist belt with chains at the back in 1999. I didn’t get on with it, mainly on account of not liking [tight] things round my waist. Also my SO hated it (I surprised her with the belt – not good) and it had to go.

I never got into serious wear with it and also, despite one return visit and measurement in the first place it was not totally secure. It needed to be even tighter, clearly much more than I could bear.

Ten years on I have just received my Neosteel Arch with Masterpiece hipband belt. This is just like Gweny’s (except mine has the additional “climate holes” - not sure they make any difference though).

The Arch is a “sport” design so has a cable, like a thong, running close between the buttocks.

What's not obvious from the website is that on the Arch design, and the TV sport belts, [and all female sport belts], the cable is 10mm thick and *can’t* be moved out of the way for #2, you just have to go and then clean up. A shower or bidet in the bathroom is a very nice feature for sure!

But that’s not as bad as it sounds and I’m pleased with my choice. The regular male hip belt has a thinner 4mm cable that not as tight to the body and can be moved aside for toilet functions. Reinhold said the belts with the thicker cable have to be like that for security.

I preferred the penis tube design of the Arch than a shield and a separate tube so went for it. Comfort is far better than I expected al round but mainly because the hip band is easy to wear. It rides much lower under clothes than my TB belt did. Much lower.

I visited Neosteel for measuring (a round trip of 900 miles) and Reinhold observed that men tend to put weight round their waists, women on their hips so obvious choices are a hip band for men and a waistband for women...

To be balanced:

Tollyboy have additional designs since 1999 so I’m *not* really comparing like with like.

They also have a lot of long term satisfied customers but because of some specific wants on my part, for me my Neosteel is a better choice.

Currently I’m still getting used to it but SO will be hold the keys in the next month or so, maybe. Eeeek!

Good luck.

12. George53

George53 Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:25 PM
    I have both a Tollyboy and a Carrera. The Tollyboy has chains, which I dislike, because they pinch, and are uncomfortable. The Carrera is very, very comfortable, and suitable for really, really long term (like 60 days plus). Carrera is difficult to woek with however, slower than anyone, but worth it

13. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    1:25 PM
    Hi Chimichagan

I'm the proud owner of a Neosteel Shemale Sports Belt. It has the 10 mm cable up the back side. I can just pull it to one side and hook it on my butt for #2 duties. If any clean up is needed, a baby wipe will finish the job. Most time I try to do my business just before showering, even if not locked, that way I can get spic and span clean. I saw the full shield type of back piece and I don't know about you, but no-way I'm going to get clean in a little opening of any kind. You know the less paper you have the more you need!!! Neosteel makes one other type of back piece, can't remember the name right now, but is two coated cables, that are bendable to you liking, I would do this one before the full shield, in my opinion.

Now for you other question about shrinking and escaping. I have you same problem. Only if I'm in the tub soaking and very relaxed, can I get it out the back side, wouldn't be able to do much, and getting back in is tough. I have gotten a PA piercing and this has made it harder to escape. But then again, I'm my own KH and the key is in my nightstand. So cheating is just cheating on myself. As for cumming while locked, after a period of time, just thinking of cumming is almost enough for me to cum. I have had a orgasm while locked once. Had just got done attempting a milking, then the wife want some intercourse, so Bobby the strap-on got out and a butt plug for me. As I trusted and the plug was doing it magic, it happen, I had a orgasm. Hasn't happen again, but the more I'm locked, the hornier I'm getting, and it doesn't take much to get me excited.

So in short, yes I am!! yes I can have a orgasm while locked, yes I can get my penis out of the tube at special times, but the belt is never coming off without the key, that is a given. I have seen written, that Neosteel can make a PA option for the tube, something to think about???

Hope this helps some, and not confuses you more, PM is any more question. Missy Tanya

14. Paulette the Tart

Paulette the Tart Male maid

Retired
    Chilterns, UK and Pyrénées, France
    Local Time:
    I'm a little puzzled as to why you only ask about Neosteel and Tollyboy. I have a My-Steel which is very similar to Neosteel but adjustable as standard and somewhat less expensive! I also have rear chains which is a whole load easier to avoid soiling than bands with holes or thong wires. It's reviewed in the "Reviews" section.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice