Long term lockup with foreskin

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by bob22, Aug 9, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. bob22

bob22 Member

Local Time:
    2:34 PM
    I am currently in the Bon4 device and usually locked up for 2 months at a time or so.

As I have a foreskin I am required to take my cage off every 3-4 days to clean so that I stay nicely cleaned for when my mistresses wants to be serviced.

Of course if clean I am always ready willing and able with the help of some numbing cream.

My mistress wants be to be able to be in a more permanent position ideally not having to remove cage so often. We have also talked about a custom device as this is becoming more serious so it maybe time to take the plunge.

Does anyone know of good custom cages (or belts) that a foreskin bearing subject could wear longer term and stay clean for my mistress. I know for sure if possible she would love to have me locked without removal for a month if that was even possible …

RoyMunson likes this.
  2. Crowned

Crowned Active member

Local Time:
    The Jailbird from Mature Metal is very easy to keep on for very long periods...you can clean with it on. I am not sure it even needs to come off at all if your KH preferred not to.

Danny15 and b_quark like this.
  3. gary170

gary170 Long term member

NZ
    Local Time:
    10:34 AM
    You are so right I wear a JB and am uncut ..mine comes off once a month for 2 mins only for a quick clean but really doesn't need it been a year now and no issues

4. Anonoman

Anonoman Long term member

Local Time:
    10:34 PM
    My home made cage is fairly enclosed but I can still use a cotton-bud to roll mine back for cleaning every other day. Anything more than 3 days and things are going wrong down there. I use baby soap is it’s gentle and apply with the cotton but before showering it off the the jet setting.

5. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    Any open cage made of stainless steel can certainly be worn for months with no issues on the hygiene side of things. My method is to use a cotton bud to push my foreskin back. Get into the shower and clean using shower gel. Rinse off and use a moisturising anti bacterial hand wash as well. Push foreskin forward and repeat the process to the rest of my caged penis and balls. Once finished I dry lightly with a towel. I then push my foreskin back again with a cotton bud and dry with a hair dryer. I then apply anti fungal (athletes foot powder) and push foreskin forward again. Repeat the process to the rest of my penis and balls. Once or sometimes twice a week I apply antifungal (athletes foot) cream and then powder. Over the last 18 months Mrs Chaste has had me in a Cherrykeeper. I still use the same method but I have 3 cages and rings as these cages do require removing for a very good clean every 3-4 weeks. I am very careful with making sure everything is clean, dry and powdered as just over 2 years ago I had a nasty urinary tract infection which I am sure was bought on due my chastity cage. Hence the antibacterial soap and antifungal powder and cream.

Lazlo Toth and bondinchas like this.
  6. bob22

bob22 Member

Local Time:
    Th
    Thanks. My Bon4 is really tight between the bars so hard to access. I think the jailbird looks great. Not sure if I am excited or scared!

Chaste J. likes this.
  7. bob22

bob22 Member

Local Time:
    Has anyone used a neo steel or full built being uncut? How often is removal required?

8. Chaste2be

Chaste2be Member

Local Time:
    3:34 PM
    If you are in good shape, I highly recommend the Behind Barz complete system with Hannibal 3 cage, but you have to make sure you order the “Removable Cage + 3 Lock System”

I say in shape as a full belt is definitely more comfortable if you are more on the slim side.

Then your key holder can offer you the key to unlock only the outer cage, as the penis tube can be locked with a different keyed lock. The design of the inner penis tube allows for cleaning and a bit of adjusting to clean. I have never been more frustrated than when I am in my belt, it is unlike anything I have ever worn before!

There is no doubt in my mind that it is the best full belt on the market!

Danny15 likes this.
  9. Tessasissy

Tessasissy Active member

Local Time:
    Look at Red Chili, I have a foreskin and I have issues with cages that are to open with the foreskin poking through and pinching between bars and clothing.

The Red Chili cages have several head bar options that prevent this.

I have just ordered one so am happy to report back once I have it, but lead thime is 2 to 3 months so it won't be for a while.

I had ordered a Lori's 16 but due to the situation there I have had to look elsewhere, and Red Chili seemed to be the best option.

Apparently the maker wears his own devices so he is his own Guinea Pig.

pp4rms and bondinchas like this.
  10. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:34 PM
    I am cut, but I believe the Custom Chastity Saint is designed to allow you to retract and clean your foreskin. I don't know whether the skin poking through the front slot is an issue, though. Possibly worth looking at Evotion Wearables as well. What both have is a kind of gap behind the head bulb area, which presumably lets you pull back your foreskin.

McSlavey likes this.
  11. bob22

bob22 Member

Local Time:
    That is a serious system. I like the two cage approach. Is it comfortable long term?

12. bob22

bob22 Member

Local Time:
    My concern with these is there is too much ability to touch.

13. Chaste2be

Chaste2be Member

Local Time:
    I find it to be more comfortable than any ball trap device I tried. An erection is truly stifled in this belt. It is truly maddening, yet when you are out of it, you crave the blissful feeling of being completely trapped! When you buy one, you will find you adjust and lightly bend it to form to your body. When I was in better shape prior to covid, it was quite comfortable. You even come to crave the way it hugs you…

14. Guest 6019

Guest 6019 Long term member

Local Time:
    Which off-the shelf-cage under $100 (Aliexpress) would be best for long-term wear. Obviously open design for cleaning, but for the uncut as well? With kids in the house a full belt is not an option. I want to try something new for Lockober.

Beyondheat likes this.
  15. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:34 PM
    Yes. I suspect you are in a "security or foreskin access: pick one" scenario.

However, my experience is that the bits that are exposed are too sensitive to much like being touched for long.

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  16. AchySub

AchySub Frustration grows devotion, denial grows focus.

Confidential
    United Kingdom, Norfolk, Norwich
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Most cage like designs will allow for easy hygiene and cleaning of and under the foreskin using q tips, you will still need to remove the device itself for cleaning and for a more thorough wash of the area in general but it should allow you to extend your periods between removal of the device. I'd still recommend removal once every two weeks as hygiene is important.

17. Guest 6019

Guest 6019 Long term member

Local Time:
    Been looking on AliExpress at the Cobra and Ghost. Also a metal one. 316 Stainless Steel Cock Cage

Let's face it, we're all looking for the perfect cage. I want a more open design for long-term use, and cleanliness. Locktober is coming. Are you?

Any thoughts anyone? Any uncut guys tried these?

18. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
  19. AlfaMan

AlfaMan Active member

Designer
    UK
    Local Time:
    I’m in cut and have been locked in a Amicus cage from MCN for nearly 3 years without any issues. Easy to access for cleaning with q-tips through the front slit. My KH doesn’t let me touch myself in any way though, even with a q-tip! We shower together every evening so she washes her caged property daily, and then once a week I am allowed to remove the cage and ring and she gives me a very, very thorough clean, then shaved and dried and back in the cage.

20. Trapped

Trapped Long term member

quality manager
    houston, texas
    Local Time:
    4:34 PM
    I'm uncut and in a rigid chastity model 1. The hook for the PA piercing is "S" shaped to allow the foreskin to rest naturally with out pinching or swelling. The model 1 I am in has a cupola on the tip to prevent touching but allows me to roll the foreskin back and clean with a swab or soft brush. I am only allowed out about monthly to clean, shave and be inspected. There is no pulling out. My wife has wire and a seal to further ensure I'm always frustrated.
    http://rigidchastity.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=65&product_id=53

Tessasissy likes this.
  21. Trapped

Trapped Long term member

quality manager
    houston, texas
    Local Time:
  22. Chaste2be

Chaste2be Member

Local Time:
    One word, wow! The PA piercing intrigues me that’s for sure. At this point in my life, it’s only a fantasy… I have yet to spill the beans and tell my wife to be that it’s even an option. She gets off on knowing I can’t so I know she’s definitely a “be careful what you wish for” kind of gal…

23. Chaste2be

Chaste2be Member

Local Time:
    Being fairly young, my fiancé and I are just beginning our chastity journey. I’d be lying if I said I was ready for super long duration lock ups. With that being said, we are coaching one another to be comfortable with the situation. For me, that’s trying to coach myself to handle lockup this extreme, the Behind Barz belts are the most secure I have witnessed so it takes a toll on you when you have lost full control.

For her, it’s me coaching her that “I don’t want a safe word, I trust that you know what’s best for me”

She’s a registered nurse, she really does know what’s best! So one day when things get serious, there will be no manipulating her, she could simply inspect me by tying me up, removing the outer cage only,
    and follow up with “you look fine” - I would anticipate she could punish me for trying to manipulate my way out of the belt!

The short winded version is, I haven’t done any super long duration lock ups yet. What I can say is, it’s a serious belt, there is something to be said for trying to be in better shape. The more fit you are, the more comfortable it is!

24. Trapped

Trapped Long term member

quality manager
    houston, texas
    Local Time:
    I was circumcised at the beginning of the month so i guess i dont really count anymore for this thread. This is the longest i have been uncaged since i can remember. My wife has already told me she is going to test out the new version once fully healed. But it will be back to 6 month or so intervals after that.

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  25. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    For me I have never been able to retract my foreskin in a device, but I have been told I have a very thick foreskin. As you really need to get that foreskin back and clean right underneath any buildup left will cause odour and at the worst could cause an infection. So it’s all about balance, my madam is all for me having no contact with my penis, but for the 5 minutes it takes to wash and dry it every 5-7 days, it’s a no brainer.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice