They told me be careful what you wish for (a chastity journal)

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Submissedtoher, Jul 26, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Submissedtoher

Submissedtoher Long term member

New England
    Local Time:
    6:21 AM
    My fiancé and I have always been very kinky, playing often with bondage, impact toys, CFMN, or just having me in lots of rubber during sex, then we discovered chastity.

Her and I were always keen on trying it out but with my anatomy, being quite an endowed guy, and the fact that I’m a grower had made finding a cage incredibly difficult. All was fine when I was fully relaxed, but erection attempts were just too painful causing discoloration ect, this lead to about 3 years of trying a dozen or so size combinations between length, width, ring size ect.

I now have a CS-100 full belt, with the rear cable, which slipped on, locked on without any fuss, and remains very comfortable. Upon first seeing it she loved it, the more intense look of a fully belted chaste male. During a long play session of servicing her there was no bulging, no discolored ball sack, nothing. We’re taking a month for adjustments, seeing how long I can go without cleaning/ shaving ect then the keys will go into her safe. Feels insanely exciting and slightly jarring knowing how much control I’m handing over, that masturbation and semi frequent orgasms may become a thing of the past. Looking forward to seeing what the future brings and sharing my journey into being a full time chaste male

2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    11:21 AM
  3. Submissedtoher

New England
    Local Time:
    So, last night we hit our first snag.

First the good, After 2 days of continuous wear I made some more adjustments to the belt, making it even tighter around the waist, sitting perfectly under my hips it was even more comfortable, the belt did it’s job and prevented erections almost 100%, even during last nights play session there was only some minor swelling of an erection behind the tube. At this point we have not had PIV sex since July 3rd, so I was understandably ferociously pushing against this belt even though all I could muster up was some slight swelling of my penis. This makes me think that this is exactly how the belt needs to sit from here on, very tight, with a medium tight crotch cable.

The bad: The Test It tube may be a bit small for me, as the very back 1/2” of my penis instead of being in the tube gets pushed back into my body, and created and area that swelled out over the tube between the testie ring and cage. My body pushing as hard of an erection as it could muster caused this skin to get pinched and leave a very small cut.

I’m going to order a tube 1-2cm longer, with some more additional modifications, though keep my current tube as well since it may end up that after some time I’ll shrink into it. Also considering a new testie ring with dual loops welded on to wear 2 crotch cables, as bathroom time and pegging will be much easier.

4. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Hope it works for you. Although this may be the only situation where a large cock is a negative. Good luck and enjoy.

Submissedtoher likes this.
  5. Submissedtoher

New England
    Local Time:
    Thank you , it has been a big blessing to be well endowed when I’m with my lady, or another partner, This weekend a new partner actually asked if I sold my soul to the devil for what I’ve got, but it’s been a hassle in the way of chastity, very happy I made the change to a belt and fantasy being reality is now within my grasp.

6. Submissedtoher

New England
    Local Time:
    New tube is on the way now , went a touch longer, with a couple more modifications including the beveled entrance. Pulling the tube closer into the pelvic bone should help really control my pesky erections during play, thats our hope anyways! Should be here in 2-3 weeks.

7. Submissedtoher

New England
    Local Time:
    Wearing my belt continuously now has become a bit more normal, going longer and longer each time, she’s getting very into how lusty I get, how passionate I am, and I cant wait to see the day where I’m crying to take the belt off and she says no.

Pump the brakes.

The last time I removed the belt, we left it off for a bit, and by god I thoroughly inspected things much more than normal, and I found a lump on the back of a testicle.

This isn’t good.

Fast forward to the doctors office, I’m sent to get an ultrasound, from there I find myself in a Cat Scan Machine, getting blood drawn, and sitting in a room with a urologist learning I have testicular cancer, next week my right testicle will be removed, and a prosthetic will be inserted. Testing has showed I am only at stage 1 cancer since I had been checking myself so thoroughly I caught this thing in its infancy. The past few days have moved incredibly fast and slow at the same time, I had a .003% chance of getting this but god damnit my number had been called, what can you do?

I will be openly discussing with my urologist if this means I’m any more susceptible to prostate cancer, or if it’s totally unrelated, and also bringing up my infrequency of ejaculation. Hopefully it’s not the case, but I honestly don’t know, if it is this fetish will have to be wiped from my brain unfortunately. From here I’ve got about 3 weeks until I’ll be back to normal. I’ll update with any new info.

8. ChasteCel

ChasteCel 7/6 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
  9. homebody

homebody In awe of GoddesofHomebody

Local Time:
    That is scary. I am glad you caught it early. Good luck.

10. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Good you caught it early. Good luck.

11. Submissedtoher

New England
    Local Time:
    Thanks everyone! Surgery is Monday at 6 am definitely very scared but all should be OK. Just gonna be about 10-12 days on the couch feeling like I’ve got that stomach ache you get after getting kicked in the nuts, per my surgeon, though he didn't describe it so crudely.

12. Submissedtoher

New England
    Local Time:
    Surgery went very well! In a lot of pain at the moment and dozing in and out of sleep but things are really looking up. I did ask my urologist if this could have any relation to future prostate cancer and he said no, it’s unrelated, so my lady and I will continue our journey into this lifestyle in a while when I’m all healed up . Laying here with nothing else on my mind all I can think of is I really cant wait to lock the belt back on, and be in my usual harnessed and collared attire around the house, all things in time though.

13. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    Glad it went well and best wishes for fun frustration soon!

14. Submissedtoher

New England
    Local Time:
    Thank you! Starting to feel much more like myself!

Headtrip likes this.
  15. Submissedtoher

New England
    Local Time:
    So a little update, walking mostly normal! Got another nice scar to show off, and just found out I’m officially cleared of cancer. Only thing that sucks is this is healing slow, I’ll likely be out of my belt until minimum october 1st, at which point we’ll *hopefully* be able to start locktober with everyone then go right into NoVember.

Pics for clicks of my fancy new scar

Attached Files:

ChasteCel and spider203 like this.
  16. Gcar1951

Gcar1951 Long term member

Local Time:
    5:21 AM
    Looks like an orchiectomy scar…did they remove the testicle?

17. Submissedtoher

New England
    Local Time:
    Indeed they did. My right one is now a prosthesis.

18. Isopropylforyou

Isopropylforyou Long term member

Seeker of Truth and Knowledge.
    Texas
    Local Time:
    5:21 AM
    I am glad you are doing better.

Iso.

19. Submissedtoher

New England
    Local Time:
    So as life has adjusted to normal after that stint I’ve been in the CS-100 with a rear cable quite a bit. The wife has stopped her birth control…so PIV sex is going to be rare as she does NOT like condoms.

I’m considering ordering a mysteel ergo slim belt as we’ve taken to this life quite heavily. The add on front dildos and anal plugs they have are very attractive to us, just wondering the belt is for wearing periods of 2 to 3 weeks…or the rare month every now and then with some breaks in between. It’s a decent investment….especially with the add ons but if I can go long term without removal it would be very much worth it.

remyruff likes this.
  20. Submissedtoher

New England
    Local Time:
    Now out of the CS-100. Not a bad belt but was not meant for what the wife and I wanted. Yesterday I received the My-Steel Ergo Slim, Total model, high polished tube, and active rear. The difference in wearability for me personally is mind blowing. This is completely hidden under my skinny jeans, the rear cable is comfortable, I was able to wear the belt for 16 hours with zero issues. I removed it to inspect things, flushed/ cleaned the tube with soapy water, and it’s going back on for the day today. We also got the dildo attachment so she no longer has to unlock me to give her penetrative sex….excited for this new step in our little kinky life together

Attached Files:

Alceste, Sexy Slave 69 and MtnViper like this.
  21. Submissedtoher

New England
    Local Time:
    63687FB0-C361-4A6F-B7F3-B9FC981FD816.jpeg F250CA7B-743D-406B-B815-2E35EA1D65E3.jpeg I was concerned with the size of the front…that it may show under my skinny jeans, and even with the total system no one would ever know there is a full chastity belt under these clothes

Attached Files:

bondinchas, MtnViper and Alceste like this.
  22. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Wow! Glad your ok now! Thanks for sharing with us, and no you would never guess you had a full belt on under those jeans!

Submissedtoher likes this.
  23. Submissedtoher

New England
    Local Time:
    Thank you! It was very fucking scary finding out I had cancer a month before my wedding, but 6 months out and I’m still all good 90%+ chance it’s gone for good at this time.

And yeah I was honestly blown away at how slim/ tucked the belt is in real life, as many pictures on here and fetlife make it look like the belt sticks out a mile, mine is adjusted to tuck things in more than if there were no belt at all.

MtnViper and Sexy Slave 69 like this.
  24. Submissedtoher

New England
    Local Time:
    DD762A23-1F5F-4354-9F1E-9137E5601308.jpeg It’s an odd feeling….I feel more “free” than ever in this tight My-Steel. Free from testie rings, from the pulling, from temptation to pull out. I think I feel free because this feels “real”, last night we went out and even sitting on a wooden barstool having an old fashioned I forgot about the belt, until my wife flipped her hair just right and I felt that familiar compression feeling.

I wish I had listened to you all….cheap device makers preying on guys hoping to enter this fetish inexpensively can lead to lots of frustration, the bad kind. Even medium level device makers putting out products that solve and issue or two but always left me with some reason or another that I couldn’t wear it without thinking about a reason why it needs to be removed after an hour or two. I’m free to finally see where this will lead me, what no orgasms for a prolonged period will do to my mind :)

despite my ugly scar the belt makes me feel stronger, I’m still here, I beat cancer, I can beat the hard frustrations of abstinence and I can work toward being a loving husband to give my wife all the love she deserves. That is all!

ugams, hardbodysub, helled83 and 2 others like this.
  25. Dr_Strange

Dr_Strange Junior Member

USA
    Local Time:
    Glad you are doing well, and thanks for a great set of posts!
    Do you mind telling us which waist band you went for (Basic, Ergonomic, Super-ergonomic) and what you think of it? Thanks again!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice