Orgasm = Waste?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Uaral, Jul 21, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Uaral

Uaral Active member

Germany, Bavaria, Rosenheim
    Local Time:
    2:25 PM
    So a few days ago, I was allowed to orgasm after 4 weeks of chastity.
    And Although it felt really good, it kinda felt like a waste?

Don't take that phrasing too serious.
    I guess, what I want to say is this, that the longer lockup period felt like an achievement of sorts and cumming felt like throwing it away in a few minutes.

Doesn't mean, that I didn't wanna cum :D But I kinda miss the pent up hornyness now.

Do you know what I mean?

2. Alana

Alana Long term member

California
    Local Time:
    6:25 AM
    Absolutely!

Their is a chemical/hormonal reason for that, The short version of which is;

Dopamine and oxytocin (both "feel good" hormones) are naturally produced by your body over time and will build in your system until you have an Orgasm. When you have an Orgasm, Both are released in large volume (Which is why it feels so good), and then immediately flushed from your body.

Long term chastity hijacks this mechanism by denying the post orgasm flush, and letting the natural slow buildup continue for long periods of time. When an Orgasm finally does happen, the Dopamine and Oxytocin that have been your constant companions the whole time you were in chastity are suddenly gone.

To me, that is a very empty feeling that I don't enjoy much, ...so the longer I go, the less I crave an Orgasm

Kylara, Ron33, TheGenericDL and 8 others like this.
  3. Uaral

Uaral Active member

Local Time:
    That's interesting. Thanks for the explanation.

So that means, that my depression might get worse/get triggered after an orgasm?
    I've experienced, that I feel even more empty after an orgasm, when my depression has been worse than it is now.

It's been going downhill again the last two weeks, so that would be kinda annoying.

Lazlo Toth and bondinchas like this.
  4. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    8:25 AM
    I have noticed after long lockup’s as well what you craved for so long did not feel as wonderful as anticipated. I actually wish it had not happened

5. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    1:25 PM
    Yes. You've gone through all that angst and trouble, staying chaste for weeks on end and then it just

Stops.

And that first climax post-chastity isn't usually very good anyway, so you feel "what was the point?"

So yes, you feel you're back to square one and have to go through it all again.

pp4rms, Outtoftime99, subrick and 3 others like this.
  6. Uaral

Uaral Active member

Local Time:

That captures it quite well, yeah.

Lazlo Toth and Guest 2684 like this.
  7. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    6:25 AM
    The let down is often referred to as, “The Drop”.

I find the drop to be more intense after long lock ups. I can be out of sorts for days.

Rectrix, subrick, Uaral and 1 other person like this.
  8. nikkel

nikkel Long term member

Calgary Alberta
    Local Time:
    7:25 AM
    One time I was arguing with my K/H and she unlocked me as I was leaving . I started thinking I'd j/o , but it hit me that the real thrill was not having orgasms . Now I enjoy the 24/7 exotic feeling of no orgasm ,it's like continual foreplay .

Sexy Slave 69 likes this.
  9. Bill249017

Bill249017 Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    Quite agree! No orgasms means we don’t lose our high, and we don’t make a mess with our cum. It is indeed a fantastic feeling being on a high 24/7.

nikkel and Sexy Slave 69 like this.
  10. Guest 2628

Guest 2628 Long term member

Local Time:
    I feel that once even just a few months has gone by that, psychologically it just knocks me right back to square one. The longer you're chaste the more you have to lose in terms of time locked.
    Also, when given an orgasm in the shortest time possible with no foreplay or build up after many months in chastity that climax becomes very much an anti climax. It gets associated with a feeling of inadequacy - pathetic, humiliating little male squirting...
    When I've had the addition of stiff punishment as a natural, expected consequence of any orgasm, given the choice it would always be to stay in chastity without one.
    Of course now, I'm no longer allowed any orgasms at all, so it's become academic.

true42, switchling and subrick like this.
  11. subrick

subrick Junior Member

Engineering/Technical Education.
    USA, Western Massachusetts.
    Local Time:
    9:25 AM
    I know exactly what you're saying. The thought of giving up all that we've achieved so far in this lock up would really be a waste. Only to have to start over again. So what would be the point of that?

Fortunately, my Lovely Wife & KeyHolder has no intentions of letting me orgasm in the near future, and has hinted that I might be locked and orgasm free for a long, long time. In fact, on our 30th Anniversary earlier this month, She mentioned a goal of 3,000 (100 days for each year) days of lock up and orgasm free. According to my "Days Since" app, that's another 6 years, 11 months and 3 days from today. Of course, by the time we reach that....we'll be having our 36th anniversary...so who's to say she won't update the target?

~subrick

Rectrix likes this.
  12. Guest 2628

Local Time:
    I was locked by my Owner before we actually met. I've never been out of the cage, even for a second, since then and she makes it clear that I never will be, nor ever be allowed to orgasm. Her word is that I'm locked 'for the duration'.
    A former partner did occasionally unlock me, give me a very fast orgasm and lock me again.

soforo likes this.
  13. Bill249017

UK
    Local Time:
    That is quite a challenge! My wife and I have been married for 34 years. I am only 3 weeks into my first lockup. But given how much I have enjoyed being denied orgasm I wonder we too will try for the very long times you mention! How long have you been practising chastity?

14. subrick

subrick Junior Member

Engineering/Technical Education.
    USA, Western Massachusetts.
    Local Time:
    #14 subrick, Jul 24, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2021
    We're been doing it off and on now since the 90's. Back then it was much less frequent, and usually only for durations measured in days, sometimes up to a week or so. But we were in a different point in our lives back then. Also, there weren't that many chastity devices available. Heck, the internet was just in it's infancy and my first devices were ordered by regular mail. Back then I never did find a chastity device I could wear for much more than a week without there being some soreness or irritation.

When the Holy Trainer series came out, I was finally able to find a device I could wear for several weeks, even a couple of months straight, with removal only required for regular cleaning. And, of course, when She wanted access to my cock.

This current lock up is the longest ever, by far. Previous to this, I had a 100 day 24/7 lock up a couple of years ago, but even during that, She would release me for PIV and other play and allow me, on occasion, to have an orgasm. I am not allowed orgasms of any kind with this lock up. And when, or if, this lock up will end, or if I'll ever be allowed to have my own orgasm again, is up to my Lovely Wife & KeyHolder.

~subrick

15. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    I know what you mean....You get to the date, where you pass your longest lock up and you don't want to cum. I really hate "The Drop" and starting over again. Last week my Wife(KH) bought me to the edge and told me it was O.K. to cum. I was begging her to stop. She told me if I don't cum now, it will be a lot longer until I get another chance. So she stopped, had me put my cage back on and left me there. After breakfast, I told her that I would like to change my mind and have a orgasm. I asked her just to take the cage off, and I would quickly masturbate and get it over with fast...Wrong. She said it was too late and have fun waiting for my next chance. In my mind, I always want to cum, but while being teased and getting my chance, I'm thinking to myself, don't cum, don't cum. Before MC, I would masturbate all the time. I also had a great sex life. Now my sex life is not wanting to have a orgasm. And for the 7 or 8 seconds of pleasure from a orgasm, I would rather pass and not suffer the drop. I'm learning to turn them down now. My Wife knows how I feel about this and she has no problem teasing me right to the edge and just walking away from me...

Rectrix and switchling like this.
  16. switchling

switchling Long term member

Senior management
    Porirua, Greater Wellington, New Zealand
    Local Time:
    2:25 AM
    HER cock, surely?

subrick and Bill249017 like this.
  17. HusbandX

HusbandX Long term member

Local Time:
    Depends why one is locked up. If the point is to suppress erections and prevent sexual pleasure or release, then yes, a release is counter-productive.

If one's goal is frustration, tension, and the sexual pressure that comes with, then resetting the clock with a release may be just the ticket.

If one's goal is to subject one's self to a woman's rule, and she decrees a release, then it doesn't matter what one think. It's about her choice. One's own is irrelevant.

Headtrip and homebody like this.
  18. luckyhubby83

luckyhubby83 Long term member

Local Time:
    8:25 AM
    id rather my wife edge me relentlessly than let me orgasm.
    edged daily or a orgasm a month. daily edges please!

19. nikkel

nikkel Long term member

Calgary Alberta
    Local Time:
    7:25 AM
    Yes indeed , I love the high I'm on now.
    My K/H is a non pro, and we are on, and off again , It's been at least ten years that we found each other . bout 3 years ago we got a cage for me . I was caged off and on. My Queen had me caged again a couple of weeks ago, but let me loose . I decided I'd rather spend a few days riding my motorcycle and have stayed away from her .. I told her I wouldn't j/o , but would be faithful .She said if I did it would be ok. As you know , that's not what is the high , I know I'll be grovelling to come back to her in a week or so as usually happens . Mean time I'm imagining what it will be like to beg herb to take me back and be whipped and caged again. It is so much better imagining these things than to j/o and loose all the exotic stimulation I feel 24/7 .. I love not cuming .

20. Bill249017

UK
    Local Time:
    Quite right! I love referring to the caged organ between my legs as my wife’s cock. I gave up possession of it when she took away the key.

21. Guest 2628

Local Time:
    The natural evolution of any chastity regime is longer and longer lockups. Its something you should simply expect her to enforce as time goes by and she settles more and more into enjoying the power and your discomfort.

22. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Wonderful, a living andoving example of the chastity conundrum and conflict. Thank her for being strong.

Susanstoy91 likes this.
  23. Guest 2628

Local Time:
    The success of your chastity always depends on the strength of the Dominant.
    I don't actually WANT to have my orgasms removed, but I know I DESERVE that.
    A strong woman will make you take it!

Headtrip and Rubbersoul like this.
  24. Shaznste

Shaznste Active member

Plymouth UK
    Local Time:
    I feel the same way. Glad it’s not just me lol

25. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    11:25 PM
    Actually, it is the production of Prolactin that causes the male post orgasm drop.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice