Seeking Keyholder for Accountability

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by Bondagegreen, Jul 20, 2021.

1. Bondagegreen

Bondagegreen Member

US, Michigan
    Local Time:
    4:31 PM
    Hello, I'm seeking a keyholder to hold me accountable for my goal oriented chastity. My goals currently are to loose weight at a challenging rate, open up about my kinks/fetishes online (Posting pictures, joining groups, just generally being more healthy and open with myself about my kinks instead of living in denial (Yes, I understand denial to prevent denial, "real original hyuk hyuk hyuk")).

I'm not looking for anything sexual, it would be nice to know what who I'm working with looks like but not necessary. What I would like to do initially is have a discussion about what would be the best way to go about this, and see if there is a reasonable way to go about this. To get started some of my considerations are accountability, honesty, communication, failure, success.

Accountability, there needs to be some sort of negative reaction for failing, disappearing, etc. Possibly outing here as a fraud? Or on places such as fetlife, twitter, or perhaps such a verbal roasting that the subject feels entirely defeated. (And since I think it'll come up after the last sentence, no that is definitely not a kink of mine, I very much seek validation and avoid harsh criticism at all costs). I think honesty works into this one as well, perhaps daily validation of the plastic seal which can only be removed by being broken.

Communication, daily or every few days, whatever really.

Anyways this post is long enough for the moment, please feel free to pm me if you didn't want to post publicly.

Thank you

2. lifestylechastity6273

Local Time:
    I only view enforced male chastity as a sexual fetish. I can't imagine it asexually. Also, accountability is not a part of it for me. It's the exchange of power and the loss of control of the key to a keyholder. Not having some woman chase after me and punish me for unlocking myself. I don't see myself enjoying what you seek at all. I'm like a polar opposite to you. Except we both like enforced chastity.

3. Bondagegreen

Bondagegreen Member

US, Michigan
    Local Time:
    Well I've never thought of it that way, I wonder if my view on it is a little more odd or off than I thought.

4. lifestylechastity6273

Local Time:
    At first, I wanted to tell you just that. But, I thought, what the hell do I know? Who else do I know? Nobody. So I just thought I would throw it out there to get your feedback.

There's a $200 keysafe solution that makes remote keyholding simple and very secure.

5. Bondagegreen

Bondagegreen Member

US, Michigan
    Local Time:
    Could you by any chance link that keysafe solution. I've owned a couple of those and have figured out how to crack them relatively easily, oddly enough for reasons both kink related and not.

6. JayGivesUp

JayGivesUp New member

Local Time:
    3:31 PM
    I am looking for one... new to it but need it.

7. lifestylechastity6273

Local Time:
    ignoo home 3.

you can't break that shit open with a sledgehammmer. it is truely a fail secure safe, so don't even think breaking it is a good back up plan.

They are deisgned for and used by AIRBNB around the world. It is a popular and well tested product.

8. lifestylechastity6273

Local Time:
    not exactly sure who you were addressing with this question, but to err on the side of caution. no. I have come so close sometimes, but so far all a complete fail.

9. Caged26

Caged26 Active member

Local Time:
    3:31 PM
    I’ll help. Shoot me a message.

10. Bondagegreen

Bondagegreen Member

US, Michigan
    Local Time:
    Hey so to answer questions, I was away for a bit, life took a crisis turn. I'm not looking for a keyholder anymore, I had some coming to truth moments with myself and realized the motivation behind my desire for chastity. I'd rather find the right person to hold my key I think. In any case my truth moment is that I'm trans, or rather I really want to be a woman, I've wanted it for 2/3 of my life but have lived in denial until a few weeks ago. I'm sorry I dipped on the thread without any updates to what I was seeking, but as it should be the case, real life concerns should take position above the rest.

Ps it's funny how it's easier to post a confession like that online vs to the people you love.

Ransom likes this.
  11. Ransom

Ransom Active member

US
    Local Time:
    Hey Green!

Hope you find your way and get plenty of support. Everyone deserves to be happy! Sounds like you know what you want and are working towards that which is great! Plenty of respect for that in itself.

It is weird that the people we trust the most we are most afraid to tell our deepest secrets too. Life is strange, but we're all in it together so it's best to make the most of it I guess! Best of luck to you and hope you get everything your searching for! Hope to see some updates!

Very Respectfully,
    ~Ransom

Bondagegreen likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice