A review of The Fort

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Chasten Slave, Mar 8, 2010.

1. Chasten Slave

Chasten Slave A slave in chastity

Local Time:
    4:43 AM
    Here is my experience and review with being in The Fort. I need to tell everyone that I have a 0g PA ring and that helps with no pull out. Without the PA ring I can easily pull my cock out of the cage. I have been a CB 3000 wearer for years, with being locked in the CB for months at a time. My longest time was 4 months. The CB is a great device for people who are starting out in wanting to chasten submissive men. It is light weight and fairly inexpensive. And the sub gets use to it very fast. The Fort is for people who are serious about locking a mans cock and making sure he KNOWS his cock is in lock down. I started with using the middle sized ring (1.75 diameter), the two wide spacers (from my CB set) on the pins coming from the cage and the metal spacers on the locking pin to keep everything tight when lock. After a few tests that day I decided to Lowes and get plastic spacers. With the new plastic spacers it felt loose so I change to the next smaller in diameter ring (1.625)

Regarding the PA ring and the metal tube, I am surprised in the little amount of rattling when I am hard while in clothes. But when soft there is a noticeable loud rattle when walking naked.

Appearance
    The appearance is very nice. The silver shine and not being about to see my cock but feel it in the cage is a new sensation for me compared to the see-thro of a CB3000. I have worn it today at work. I am in administration and felt that there was no major bulge or anything unusual in my appearance. It truly matches the way my CB looked from the outside. It appears to be a lot sturdier then the plastic CB.

How it feels
    It feels like wearing the CB 3000 except beware of the base ring, it pinches more than the CB when you close the ring. The weight is something I got use to quickly and the weight of The Fort truly keeps you knowing you are locked in. Also I wear tighty whiteys so that helps with keeping The Fort in place. The pins in the back have to be cut. Do not grind the pins, the heat will melt the solder holding the pins to the cage. The length of the pins and have to cut them is one of the disadvantages of The Forts design. After a day of test wearing I found that the pins really cause pain. But before you cut them back, find the right spacer and ring combo. My PA ring acts like it did in the CB 3000, the ring is too big to fit through the diameter of the cage but does fit in the front vent. So my ring is through the vent and through the hole in my cock being a very good anti-pull out ring. Because there is a strong possibility of pull out I advise either getting a PA or devise your own system of keeping the cock in the cage so he cannot pull it out.

Sizing
    If you have worn a CB before, start your trial sizing by using the same ring size and spacers you did for the old CB. I did, using the same spacer and ring combo as with my old CB but found that the metal base ring is very good at allowing things to slip through. I went to the next smaller size. I discovered the same disadvantage others have said in a lot of reviews, that there are not enough spacers or different size spacers that come with The Fort. This is true so you may have to go to the hardware store. But buy plastic washers or spacers because the regular metal washers will rust after you have showered a few times.

Cleaning
    Cleaning me is the same as while in the CB. Squirt soap in to the cage through the vent hole and use the shower hose (remove the handhold shower sprayer) to wash out the soap. When you remove the devise for cleaning, I have found it is very easy to clean the metal. Also I do not have the fear of splitting the cage in half while I am cleaning the cage.

Overall.
    I find The Fort is an excellent device to chasten a submissive man. I think that if your cock is too small it will not work. My cock is 6.5 inches long and it fits nicely in the cage. The pins in the back MUST be shortened or your locked up sub will be in pain after a few hours. And the pain is not the pleasurable pain either. To help with the weight from pulling down on the cock and having a possible pull out have you sub wear tighty whiteys. If your sub has a PA use it as an anti-pull up device. If you sub does not have any piercings to help with pull out, you will have to devise something to keep from pulling out otherwise he will get to pull it out and have fun without permission. I feel that the higher price of The Fort was worth it. I know in the past I have been locked in for months in the CB but I do know for sure that those time were only getting me prepared for being locked in The Fort for months on end by my Mistress.

:smilies_xxx02:

2. Chasten Slave

Local Time:
    I was asked a question

I was asked this;

Have a question about the fort.. I have been doing some reading and I read that it is heavy and when you sweat it starts to slide off... have you noticed this...also can you get out of it?

Here is my answer.

The Fort is heavy but if you use the correct size base ring with the correct spaces it will not slide off. However with that said the whole unit will pull the cock and balls down. I have sent two days walking around the house naked with the Fort on. It has not slid off yet. Remember, it acts just like the CB 3000, the space between the bottom of the cage and the base ring has to be narrow enough for the testes not to go through once you are in the unit but enough not to constrict the blood vessels going to the testes. If someone to walking around naked the sweat is not a problem. In addition if you are in clothes than wear tight jockeys, not boxers. The tight jockeys actually help keep the Fort in place and holds it close to your body.

I use lotion twice a day while in The Fort so that makes my cock area even more slippery and I have no problems with it sliding off. Again it's the ring size and spacers combo that makes the unit work effectively for you.

For example last Sunday (02-28)I started with the base ring size of 1.75" and wider spacers. Then on Tuesday morning when I was in the shower I noticed my left testicle drew back into my body. I didn't feel it go back in (In the past I felt it go back in and it hurts. Tuesday night I went to the next smaller ring, 1.62" and the same spacers and went all week with that combo. But last night my balls were hurting from the tight ring. I don't know if it was the ring of the massive hard on I was have, but I have had massive hard ons the days before while in the Fort. So today I am working on new combo to include the KSD. I sanded the KSD from my CB3000 to fit the Fort and will see if that will work. My concern it the tab the locking pin goes through for the KSD is the same width as the spacers I use but the KSD extends the cage to narrow the space between the cage and the base ring.

As for getting out of the Fort. I have a 0g PA ring that the diameter of the ring is wider than that of the cage's diameter. Once I am placed in the Fort I put the ring through my PA and I am then unable to pull my cock out. (See picture of the ring and cage relation on my profile, comment on the picture please) Now if my PA ring is not in then I can easily pull my cock out but I cannot put it back in because it is too flaccid to push in. And with the space between the cage and the base ring I cannot pull my balls out. So if I pulled my cock out and masturbated, my cock would be hanging out laying next to the cage and the whole unit still attacked to me. The punishment I would receive if I was discovered like by my Mistress more then likely be an added month to my time in the Fort.

3. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    8:43 AM
    Questions about the Fort

Wonderful post thank you. I wonder if you would be so kind as to answer a few questions please as Adele, my KH would love to have me encased in steel at the earliest opportunity should we be able to find a suitable device. Needless to say I wish to offer her that opportunity asap even though I m sure it will be the onset of my longest period of denial ever.

Do you know what grade or type of steel the Fort is made from. for me to avoid complications I would need it to be of piercing or surgical implany quality steel.

Is the cage length the same as the cb-3000. I have worn a cb-3000 and for long periods but find I much prefer the length and fit of the cb-6000s. So although it being the same as the 3000 might be ok for me, longer would probably not work out too well for long term 24/7 wear.

Where did you get it from, are there any suppliers based in the UK this would certainly avoid some of the problems some people have experienced with the customs people.

Does anyone know how to get in touch with the manufacturer I have searched fruitlessly so far for that information. Im sure with enough enquiries we may be able to intice them into producing some additional cage lengths or perhaps they may even be open to negotiations for customisation. thinner slot. less air holes,maybe even a lock more like the Lori tubes have etc

A lot od questions I know, sorry, but I am really very seriously considering getting one but the financial outlay would be a little steep for me if it were not suitable.

Thanks Fill Tee

4. Chasten Slave

Local Time:
    Answers

I am more than happy to answer your questions. I hope you will find that The Fort to be as confortable as I do. Also if you have a PA, a locking cable will really help stop any pull outs of you cock. I hope you will enjoy your long denial as much as I did. 40 days in the Fort and 4 months in a CB 3000

You wrote
    Do you know what grade or type of steel the Fort is made from. for me to avoid complications I would need it to be of piercing or surgical implany quality steel.

I do not know what the makeup of the metal is but you can check it out on extremerestaints.com under The Fort.

Is the cage length the same as the cb-3000. .

The length is the same as a CB 3000. In fact the unit is very same and the CB 3000. But some of the attachments for the CB do have a hard time matching up with the Fort. You have to file down part to have them fit.

Where did you get it from, are there any suppliers based in the UK this would certainly avoid some of the problems some people have experienced with the customs people.

I bought it from extremerestaints.com for about $240 USD. I do not know if they ship to the UK. If they do it may be expensive due to the weight about 1 1/2 kilos (2 - 3 US pounds).

Regarding the thinner slots and less air holes. I have never thought of that. The number of air holes does not seem to be a problem for me. In fact they are very useful You can see pictures of me in the Fort on the site Fetlife,com under the name of chasten_slave in Maine. It is a free web site.

Yes it is expensive but about half the cost of a Lori's tube. Also my Mistress/wife Cindy likes knowing that I cannot even see my cock. I wish you the best of luck in your search

chasten slave

5. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Local Time:
    thank for all that. xtreme restraints such at gettin back to me on the composition of the metal used, seperate enquiries have revealled that thr fort is prolly safe. but the rings are plated alloy and prolly no good for me

6. Mistress Jo

Mistress Jo Junior Member

Local Time:
    Hi There,

I know that www.chastityplay.co.uk are going to stock The Fort in about 4 weeks, hope this helps :)

7. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Local Time:
    Just an update. I have found that if I cut the neck for want of a better description from a balloon, the long thin kind they use to make the little animals with at kids partys, and use that as a sleeve to cover the hinge I have been experiencing no problems. Its cheap, effective, doesn't move and very thin so no change in A-ring size was needed. The sleeve does not last very long being latex and with me using baby oil gel as a lube, but as short term measure till I find something a little more resilient, or an alternative latex friendly lube it will do fine. By being ecconomical with the lube I'm .finding the sleeve lasting longer. The advantage I suppose of not having anyone holding my keys at present means I can get out to replace the sleeve as needed.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice