Can you really shrink a man over time?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Yearning1, Jul 17, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Yearning1

Yearning1 Active member

Local Time:
    11:34 AM
    Worryingly, my partner asked if it's actually possible to shrink a man through chastity and by how much.

attistoC and sissy_connie like this.
  2. Doczilla421

Doczilla421 Long term member

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    7:34 AM
    I was told that if you use a certain cream that's infused with estrogen, it will shrink a man's penis by a couple of inches. It takes about a year of application twice a day. Side affects that are possible are breast enlargement and sensitivity.
    I don't know if it's fact or not. I was told that men that are transitioning to become females use it.
    A female dom I know said she used it on her husband, who was also locked up, and his penis went from 5 inches to 1 3/4 inches in a 18 month period. She said it looked like a baby penis when she was finished with her. Don't know if it's fact or not. This is just what she told me.

attistoC and Guest 2684 like this.
  3. Seb Boney

Seb Boney Active member

Local Time:
    6:34 PM
    That could very well be true.
    There are forums like breastnexum where biological males talk about growing breasts. Some are transitioning and some just like to stay male, but then with the added pleasure of having breasts.
    They generally use herbs to block testosterone and increase estrogen.
    Many are successful in growing breasts but the usual side effects are significant penis shrinkage and often also issues getting an erection (the impotence usually resolves when the medication is stopped, but shrinkage and boob growth is much more permanent)
    Herbs they use are mainly Pueraria Mirifica for Estrogen and then T blockers like Red Reishi, Saw Palmetto and a whole list of potential herbs that can achieve the same thing.
    Also there is Bovine Ovary, which is not a herb but freeze dried ovaries from cow's. That generally has a very feminizing effect, also on the mind apparently.
    If the Dom used a cream, it could well have been a Pueraria Mirifica cream

4. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Through chastity it is not possible to shrink a penis.

Littlejt1 likes this.
  5. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    4:34 AM
    I believe that someone can adapt to smaller and smaller cages over time, and as a result, there might be some changes to the physical anatomy.

Whether or not this is permanent depends on the particular situation, but you should be careful and certain that you can accept this as a possible side effect if it does occur. RACK and all that.

6. Rider9

Rider9 Locked4her

Slovenia, Europe
    Local Time:
    12:34 PM
    Yes. It is called ageing. But chastity doesn't shrink it.

MissyB, Susanstoy91, herboi and 3 others like this.
  7. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    4:34 AM
    That is certainly true. However, we should not discard the possibility that there could be a physical aspect which is entirely dependent on the particular device, the wearer, and how the device is used.

People should be aware of the "risk".

8. Jon_Grey

Jon_Grey Member

India
    Local Time:
    5:04 PM
    With chastity alone, its not possible to shrink the penis. The penis is consisted on contractile tissue. The number of cells in these tissues never goes down with chastity. Although, with prolonged use, you will get a cock of virtually reduced size, which will return back to the original size when chastity is discontinued and proper stimulation is given for enough time.

However hormones and drugs can cause shrinkage and performance issues.

9. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    Not sure if the OP has seen the many previous threads on this: Yes, she can and probably will shrink you if locked in a reasonably small cage long enough. This shrinkage can be dramatic (and traumatic to your male ego), but is temporary. Left uncaged to stretch normally you will return to your old normal length. Most of the replies above discuss permanent, irreversable, shinkage.

My Queen has kept me caged for over 2 years but I hadnt noticed any shrinkage for most of it. Turns out this was because she was edging me almost daily. She changed up to "earned edgings only" a few months ago (maybe 1 or 2 per week) and the shrinkage has been dramatic since. I lost 2" that still hadnt come back in 2 cagesless days of desperate trying. I am sure it eventually would have but she locked me back up and thinks it hilarious how it messes with my ego. The funny thing is that it somehow turns me on a bit to know that if she freed me for a day there is very little I can do with it now.

10. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    just what I was going to say!

man4tgurl likes this.
  11. Yearning1

Yearning1 Active member

Local Time:
    So temporary shrinking through chastity can happen. How much? And after what sort of caging?

12. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
  13. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    I have said this before and it's just my opinion. I'm 60, my Wife(KH) is 70. We have had a wonderful sex life. My Wife would do anything. Oral, anal, there wasn't anything she wouldn't try at least once. We started MC three years ago and our lives changed. I have been wearing a cage for 90% of that time. My cock is used now for peeing, my Wife's amusement and the odd orgasm. I'm older now, I get hard, but not like when I was in my glory days. We haven't had PIV for years. I have gotten over that "size matters" and my Wife never cared about my size(So she said). I was normal sized, 6.5 inched hard, which worked for all involved. Now older, and taking meds, I look a lot smaller. Maybe a little thicker, but not longer. I'm not sure what the cage has to do with my size, but it really doesn't matter. I wear a small cage, not micro. It fits nice...It is nice when my Wife let's me out for a stretch and a good hard on. But it's right back into the cage.

oldgrad, attistoC, Alceste and 6 others like this.
  14. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    My experience listed above. In cage 24/7 except as mentioned. Search for "shrinking" and you will find lots of other comments, but virtually everyone says it comes back eventually.

bondinchas and Susanstoy91 like this.
  15. Yearning1

Yearning1 Active member

Local Time:
    I would like to know how much guys have been shrunk temporarily. And how long it took to return to full size.

16. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    Not much, and not long.

17. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    6:34 AM
    Not likely. Topical estrogen creams can't deliver enough estrogen into your bloodstream to make that big of a difference. It takes a hell of a lot of estrogen to suppress testosterone to the point where that would happen, and topical creams won't do it.

I have posted about this before. I am transitioning and have posted about the reduction in penis size and function. How much reduction happens varies from person to person, so my results are only my results. Fully erect, I used to be around 5.5 to maybe 5.75 inches. Never measured, but measure things for a living and can pretty accurately guess the size and length of things visually.

After three years of hormone therapy to transition, I can't get fully erect, but it does try to swell a bit when aroused. Fully aroused, it will grow to about 2 inches long. It's too floppy to do anything with, which is a really weird thing to experience at first because it feels like its rock hard to me. But then if I touch it with my hand it is kind of soft and floppy. Weird. There's definitely no possibility that I could ever penetrate a vagina again, the pressure of trying to push it in would just make flex and bend out of the way.

As for chastity devices, I once went eight months without an erection, only removing the device every couple of weeks for a few minutes to clean. When I finally tried to have an erection, I couldn't get hard enough to penetrate my wife and my penis was maybe 3.5 inches long when erect. But it rebounded within 24 hours to it's old maximum size like it had never been locked up.

I can't be sure if you can permanently shrink a penis through chastity device use. It would definitely take more than eight months if it is possible. Maybe a few years of constant wearing of the chastity device could cause that kind of atrophy. Try it and find out.

18. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Well if you cage it all or most of the time, then actually shrinking it becomes less important. If it is in a cage that will be it's max size.

Alceste, gary170 and Susanstoy91 like this.
  19. slutsarah

slutsarah Long term member

retired
    Skokie, IL United States
    Local Time:
    the last time i was allowed to pleasure myself uncaged. i grew to a mighty 2" soft and came. Now i have been able to get harder and longer, but only after a few days unlocked, which does not happen anymore. So i really don't know, or care how long i would have to be unlocked to get back to where i was. Don't really want to anyway.

20. riginheel

riginheel Junior Member

Local Time:
    It will be not possible to shrink the size just through the caging in the anatomy. But you can always take smaller and smaller cage then trying to get used to it. In my experience, I first cage is about 10 cm long and 3.5 in diameter few year back, and now it shrunk into 4 cm long and 2.7 cm in diameter. My mistress said someday I have to be locked into flat cage for my rest life.

Sexy Slave 69 likes this.
  21. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    7:34 PM
    With long term chastity in place.. d loose skin surounding d dick loses elasticity.. n has tightened.. al d more im a grower.. d body might b sacrificing redundant tisue due to non usage.. somtimes during washing my wife does pop in n ask hows d litle guy coping.. i wont b able to fuly erect.. in a way shrinkage has kicked in.. ok.. mayb aging n reducing hormon afect too..

gingers_sub likes this.
  22. Mistress Janie

Mistress Janie Long term member

registered nurse
    Virginia, USA
    Local Time:
    This topic has been much debated here, I can only speak from my own personal experience:
    After 2+ years of 24/7 lockup (no erections or orgasms permitted) my sub-hubby has shrunk considerably, to less than half his former size. I have had to downsize his cage a couple of times during this period.
    Whether or not his shrinkage is permanent is impossible to know. I could only find out by leaving him unlocked for a while which is not going to happen!

geeklove, AllySiss, Rectrix and 3 others like this.
  23. NEsubhub

NEsubhub Long term member

USA Nebraska
    Local Time:
    Ever since we added the PA to the cage, about a year ago, I've been locked more than not. In a typical month, I am unlocked 2 to 4 times. The cage goes right back on after release.
    Before the PA days, the wife would give me a few days of freedom before locking me back up. The initial erection after being unlocked always shows shrinkage. Like others have stated, my size would return to normal after a couple days.
    Now that the cage goes back on right away, I haven't seen my normal size erection in months. She doesn't seem to mind and has said that it's nice to be able to deep throat me now. I could easily go down a cage size, but sticking with the current one because it gives me room to keep things clean and the PA prevents it from slipping off of me.

Littlejt1 likes this.
  24. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    Yes, you have seen dwarfs right? They are only that way because their partners put them in chastity.

A couple of months in chastity and you'll be 4 foot 3.

I'm only 2 foot 6 after 70 days.

It's amazing, but true. Google it.

25. spin418

spin418 Active member

Local Time:
    #25 spin418, May 5, 2022
    Last edited: May 5, 2022
    I don’t believe it’s possible, but at this point, personally, I wouldn’t really mind finding out it is either. Still quite new to all this and feel like we’ve barely scratched the surface of something filled with possibility and reward. Not sure what would stop me from wanting to explore caging a lot more. Definitely not that!!!

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my cock size reduced to micro penis because of chastity

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice